Car Toy!

Hello I came from /toy/ to find out what is the name of the car on pic related. Looks like 65 Ford Mustang.

This must be a ruse. I will not fall for your tricks.

>a ruse
Nigga you blind

That's obviously a roush.

Definitely a thunderbird

Nope!

Not sure OP but it looks like a Volvo P1800 to me.

Also, I declare this thread t/o/y general. Pic related.

WHAT ARE THOSE

WHERE ARE THOSE

It is a P1800

A nip-car themed set HW released recently. The cars are above HW standards, metal/metal with rubber tires and are JDM as fuck, specially the RX3 and the Hakosuka GTR.

Shit those are nice

Holy shit I want the RX-3.

And the other ones, too. But mostly the RX-3. I keep missing out on cars because the old fart collector-type assholes live in the toy aisle of the stores around here and tear open boxes before the employees can even put them on the shelves.

Thank you!

where do I buy these

I'm French btw if that makes any difference

Why are those still sealed?

Who says they stayed that way? Fuck that "Mint in box" bullshit, I bought all my model cars to roll them on my desk like I did when I was a kid.

BTW Frenchfag, try eBay for a dealer and arrange intl. shipping, its not hard. Ive done that with comic books and Im a Sudakafag, BTW I got this from a local dealer who bought them in 'Murica and brought them here.

>check ebay
>32 us monies for the set
>22 for shipping

ughhhh

Its just a bit more than what I payed for mine.

>tfw your addictions are more expensive when you're not an ameriburger.

Pic related: another of my new gets.

I like this thread

> Fuck that "Mint in box" bullshit
Agreed.

I collected hw for a while but eventually I just gave almost all of them to my nephews. Saved a few for myself, like the cougar in the pic.

Amiright? Thats wht I hate the local collector scene, just like the local racing scene it's a dong-measuring contest and
nothing more. They cringe when a kid plays with a $T-Hunt, instead thinking they only belong to NEETS.

Pic related: M2 makes some sweet things, sadly my fucking phone is still turning pics upside down.

wtf, is that a hotwheels? Must go out and buy

Nope, M2 Machines.

Love my Japan Historics, got them a while back for $25

My favorites of my collection are the RX-3, my Skylines, and the 90s Miata

Miata

show me an Integra brah

>Miata

FUCKING PHONE I SWEAR

Sik! I'm looking to collect all the NA Miatas that came out.

How big is your toy car collection? I only have a handful now.

Nash Healey

Sorry, thouhght you meant the Shelby wagon. The 7, believe it or not, is a 1:43 chinese-brand car with fucking awesome attention to detail. Del pardo collection or something

>tfw no complete collection of HW NA Miatas.

Between 1:64 through 1:18 I think I have over a 100 or so. Most of them are Hot Wheels, Greenlights and Maisto.

Who made that? What's stamped onto the bottom?

holy shit I need to do some dusting

>the memories
;_;

I own all but one of those from regular packs, I have never seen the Japanese historical ones though.