/hsg/ Hearthstone General

New Adventure Edition

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2016/04/12/wizards-of-the-coast-has-new-president-a-microsoft.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TROGGS RULE

*wood creaking*

This adventure looks like the worse one yet, apart from barnes all the cards are shit. It's BRM all over again

Female feminist here. Is this expansion fullblown misogyny? Why are all the cards something like brooms and candles?

Are they implying females need to get back to the kitchen? This is deplorable.

ARE YOU MOCKING ME?

Need a light?

patron was a pretty fun card

What's a good deck to get to legend that isn't cancer and also isn't hunter, warrior, or shaman?

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

talk to me about 4 mana 3/3 Battlecry: Destroy a minion and deal 1 damage to all others.

People got their hopes up after how good LoE was. Aside from LoE, the usual Adventure trend is 1 playable legendary mixed in with a bunch of garbage ones. Naxx had Loatheb, BRM had Emperor. Now Kara has Barnes.

REDDIT GO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Shadowy death whoosh noises

Haven't been on hsg for a while. Where were you when Sjow joined ISIS.

Tusk TUSK! *Totem groans*

Is it always the same user making the zeriyah OPs or just a dank meme at this point?

BACK TO WORK

>Holy chime noises
>More holy whoosh noises

>or just a dank meme

what the fuck it's legit

>Check the Kripp video and the rant thread about the Firelands Portal in Arena
>Thread got 1100 replies
>Read most of it, this got my eye

>Hafu and other streamers actually had the chance to talk with Brode in person about the issue

>They literally talked with Brode in person, face to face, and explained it to him clearly and with solid arguments about how fucked the balance on Arena is right now and how the Portal will fuck it even more beyond repair

>Ben Brode responce was the following

>Our main consideration when assigning rarity is the complexity of the card. Epic and legendary cards are going to have really crazy effects or complex interactions between other cards. This is great for the new player -- most packs will have simple cards and occassionally you'll find a card that takes a little more thought and deck building skill.

>Hafu responded by saying that since Arena is so sensitive to rarity, perhaps this system of considering card complexity could have a little wiggle room. Also since it's an adventure there's no reason for certains cards to be common since you don't pull them from packs.

>Ben mostly just laughed this off.

BY THE POWER OF RAGNAROS! I HAVE THE POWAAAHHHHHH *Magic Noises*

HAHAHAHAHA! HOGNAROS!

>>Our main consideration when assigning rarity is the complexity of the card. Epic and legendary cards are going to have really crazy effects
how is firelands not crazy?

its as crazy as unstable portal

>Book Wyrm in Dragon Pally

I'm Ready

It's balanced because it also damages your own minions.

*angry whoosh noises in succession*
*angry growl*

How many of you dimwits figured out this card is good in fatigue warrior?

That's incredible! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS *double flame tongue* *double rock biter* *double Lighting bolt*

Have shamans started running Emperor now and Im behind or are we just posting fun sounds?

If the latter

>THE DRAGONS SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME

In case it wasnt already obvious Ben Brode is an absolute moron. Like when he started aruging on twitter that Icehowl shouldn't be a beast in game, because he was humanoid in WoW.

And yet, he was a Beast in WoW. And part of the "Beasts of Northrend" boss encounter.

When people complained that the art of the Val'kyr sisters was wrong, as the sisters looked different ingame (Darkbane has black wings ingame, white wings in the card) he just ignored it

Based Jeff taking a break from overwatch to make hearthstone great again when?

everyone with common sense should have

imagine a fucking warrior with tyrion

sure if those random ass legos are the last 5 you draw

Well, everyone's gonna be running it in fatigue decks, so its not so much good as necessary.

Can you get other class legos tho? It says it obeys deck building rules (So no dupe legendaries) but does that apply to class restrictions?

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen

don't you dare drag kaplan into this shitheap of a game

Not how it works. Only gets your classes/neutral leggos.

Is this expansion going to make priest decent in standard again or should I wait to reinstall?

FROM THE DEPTHS I CUM

Anyone point out it says Legendary minions?

Implying they might add Legendary spells at some point?

Thats boring

I'LL TICKLE THE LOT OF YA

Rhonin

Nexus Champion Salad

Golden paletress

he actually responded to the user that posted here

with a complete non-answer but i guess its better than nothing

this is fucking retarded

how do i win?

TAKE THIS TIME TO CONSIDER YOUR PAST DEEDS

Oh shit I wanted this one

My sides

How the dickshitting fuck do I install this game on my Galaxy S7 with a 32 gig SD card.

Is this a fotm deck? It feels far too slow if you don't get the absolute PERFECT curve.

Is there anything to change? It can do damage but it doesn't feel like it can finish renoshits and cthuntrol warriors fast enough.

Someone ask him

>whats that thing hanging out of zeriyahs vagina?

Jeff is the hero Overwatch needs

>Watch his dev stream with ster_
>Apologises at the end of the stream for "Being such awkward nerds everyone has to listen to just because they wanna hear more info about whats coming out"

Too pure for this world

Why is there so few hearthstone fanart?

As in, fanart of hearthstone cards and contexts that don't make sense in a general warcraft sense, such as Anduin being friendly with a Cabal Shadow Priest.

because there arent enough talented people that like the game

the most OC we got was during beta when some drawfriend was here

Help

>ten 40 gold quests in a row
>while I'm trying to save up gold for the adventure

fucking hell

where IS this from

Hug me ;_;

Can someone send "Why is 'not being fun to play against' a factor for balancing for Priests but not for other classes?" to Ben Brode via Twitter for the Q&A tomorrow?

any chance somebody could ask him to clarify? i don't have a twitter and am very curious about the core set

It should at least be rare if we're following HAHA's logic. I mean, it's literally a variation of Unstable Portal, which is a rare.

fucking gay nerd baby boy

This faggot can't do basic maths.

Just remember to repost him when you see him post.

should I dust Loatheb/Kel for classic rag?

This isn't truly /hsg/ related but there's already a bot for the elder scrolls legends that lets you farm the practice mode, which nets you 15 dust per win, kek

Open beta is a month away as well

>Some guy went out of his way to make this picture even smaller

Hope it wasn't you, user.

You shouldn't dust Loatheb or Kel period. They're both amazing cards.

I just get such horrible draws and i lose ;_;

Go shill your even shittier cardgame somewhere else, nerd.

Do you have the bigger version?

The biggest tragedy of all the ineptitude of Wizards about giving MtG an actual online presence.

Game is so immensely superior to Hearthstone it's unreale, but the online games are complete dogshit compared to Hearthstone.

Play Duelyst instead.

It's one of the better Online CCG's

>play like shit
>win

Tesl is gonna be doa after the closed beta, I feel bad because I want a lasting distraction from Hearthstone ladder hell + the daily "complete quest, log out"

Oh well

>tfw Scrolls was superior to HS in every way and was around before HS was even out
>Mojang being fucking incompetent killed it

god fucking damn it all

>but the online games are complete dogshit compared to Hearthstone.

I might be paranoid, but this was intentional in my opinion. If MTG had a good online client, that would draw people away from those small pieces of cardboard. They would lost money.

I've tried it and it's fun-ish but I didn't get into it in the beta like I did for Hearthstone or tesl, so it's harder for me to work up the nerve to do an endless grind

can't wait for tournaments that are ended by topdecked THE MIGHTY MILLHOUSE MANASTORM

>it's harder for me to work up the nerve to do an endless grind

That's the cool thing about Dueylyst, though. They give you so much gold each day.

>20g for first win of the fay
>15g for every second win
>5g for completing the daily puzzle (Which is kind of the "spot the lethal" puzzle
>two quests each day, each gives around 25-40g

You can easily get 100g for just playing 20 minutes, which is enough for a card pack. Also the Lego's in Duelyst drop much more frequently, around once in every four packs, as opposed to Hearthstone one in every forty.

The game isn't as P2W as Hearthstone either, you can easily get to Diamond-rank (Which is around rank 5 in Hearthstone) with some poorfag Songhai or Kara deck.

>mfw the last legendary to be released is Netherspite, a Dragon
>mfw Curator/Netherspite Dragon Priest is gonna be the new T1 deck

Autismbros report in here

Generally I dont care about RNG, but somehow looking for Legendaries in packs made me go nuts. So to satisfy my curiosity and track how many packs i ACTUALLY needed for stuff to drop, i started tracking.
One could say I have come to terms with my autism, but I dont want to be alone.
Anyone else have some autistic data collection going?

bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2016/04/12/wizards-of-the-coast-has-new-president-a-microsoft.html

they might fix their shit now

I got a list of cards I want and how many dust I'll need to craft them and such, but other than that I keep my autism pretty contained.

Also the devs actually listen to the community. They also answer any questions on their Discord. Loads of content, they even introduce 4 new cards each month so the game doesn't get as stale. We also have a new expansion coming around in a month or less.

It's honestly better than Hearthstone, in my opinion. But it's not as popular since it's not made by a giant AAA company like Blizzard. Yes, I am shilling for them (for free).

>mfw you're a retard faggot shieldbearer dumb piece of shit scumnigger

so what are the top Legos in the current meta?

none of the streamers can climb today what the fuck

yogg

dogs doing ok

>go to tempo storm
>check tier 1 and 2 decks
>note legendaries

Not that hard, broheim.

Millhouse
Nat and Dark Nat
Anomolous
Y'shaarj
Hogger Doom of Elwynn

I saw the gameplay and it doesn't really look like a traditional card game, some kind of board game more like it

big combo mage plays

I dont think Curator fits into a tribal deck because then its just a 4/6 taunt battlecry "Draw a card" for 7 mana.
Pretty much an ancient of lore without the heal. Maybe slightly better because 4/6 is better than 5/5?

The point of it is to tutor specific cards. Like say, malygos is your only dragon, or sir finley is your only murloc, etc.

You use it to tutor specific cards from your deck
And if you run it, can add a good utility card from the other 2 tribes to add to its use.

Hogger is legit though.

Why are there still idiots that hide their user names? You do realize there is no way we can find out your account without your battlenet id, right? Let alone haxxor it.