/mbgg/ - Mobage General #587

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexon.com/forum/thread/10369-[Patch-Notes]-Server-Maintenance-(82)
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.60BfY.60BfY.60BfY.642Fa.642Fa.642Fa.60COa.60COa.60COa.61Le4.61Le4.61Le4.642Ey.642Ey.642Ey.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.642F6.642F6.642GC.642GC.642GC.61Po0.61Po0.644hC.644hC.6477S.6477S.6477S.61SDo.6477c.6477c.6477c
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/5?hash=1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.63HfQ.63HfQ.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.5zW_g.5zW_g.5zW_g.5_Qqi.5_Qqi.5_Qqi.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Fia.63Fia.63Fia.61Le4.61Le4.61Le4.63E-A.63E-A.63E-A.63JsC.63JsC.63JsC.63MII.63MII.63MII.61Po0.61Po0.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.61SDo.61SDy.61SDy
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.5zW_g.5zW_g.5zW_g.642Fa.642Fa.642Fa.60COQ.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.60COa.60C8o.60C8o.60C8o.645AS.645AS.645AS.642Ey.642Ey.642Ey.642Fu.642Fu.642Fu.640IQ.640IQ.640IQ.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.61SDo.6477c.6477c.6477c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>waste all my gems on yukatas
>most of them are shit
at least theyre cute

Soon

Peak and Premio in Shironeko Tennis when?

negev

nevergev

This is a loli Mamuru.

remember to do the special event in shironeko tennis for the free gacha ticket if you're rerolling. go to ツアー and hit the event balloon, it's the top banner.

Never, just like getting a cute 4* the rates are fucking horrible.

mu-

I do it for the one I love. Didn't get any of the amazing ones though.

>Most of them are shit
So far 2 are outright broken, 3 are great, 2 are good and 1 is bad. That's pretty fucking amazing compared to the last few sets we've had.

Who is bad? Kanon?

Not him, but I think it's Asuha.

Shiho's skill seems pretty shit to me

Which two are outright broken?

Sakura and Sadone are my guess. Although Sadone needs some HP setup to really shine

Kanon's isn't that bad. If I was going to mark one as bad it would be Shiho. In multiplayer where it should shine it's decent at best. Worse than an SP battery friendship skill and staff users have much better support actives to be using.

If you want to play dualies for some reason Asuha's buff is beast.

Are dual guns that bad? I guess it's pretty annoying staying in the right range

Even at 8k it's already retarded. The HP link takes it to a whole new level. 40k x 2 that wipes entire levels?

Would you recommend using Sadone as main card since HP passive? My only other good hammer skill is onsen Haruka but I haven't raised her level cap yet.

Increased drop rates from the shop on HIT
nexon.com/forum/thread/10369-[Patch-Notes]-Server-Maintenance-(82)

*The rate of drawing epic or above grade equipment will be increased (from shop)

1. Base drop-rate increase in premium card draw.
Heroic drop-rate x2
Epic drop-rate x3
Legendary drop-rate x3
Immortal drop-rate x10
2. The drop-rate increase in the bonus card from 10x premium card draws.
Legendary drop-rate x2
Immortal drop-rate x4
*You can draw at least epic-grade equipment from bonus card and the draw-rate of bonus card is much higher than that of a single premium card

...as the guy who did that weapon roll last thread I'm a bit pissed off.

Any gameplay videos of this game? I see it talked about it every thread and all I can tell is it uses TERA models

I've done 3.
Hoping for some kind of consolation prize.

>grind whole day to do a 10+1
>get the clowny girl
J U S T

>Immortal drop-rate x10
I wonder what the rate was before.

Dual guns make most Co-op stages easy mode as long as you have shinobi Shiho and her ranged shield skill. But that's really the only place I have ever used them. I've never used them for a test event.

And I just noticed that on Sadone's card, her friendship skill gives extra HP, which usually isn't too useful, but due to the nature of her active skill, it's very good to have.

Is the whole tennis story mode voiced? In shironeko catora and iris don't talk in the story thing

>against some whale with all 4* characters and 4* rackets

Not the entire story, but "boss" characters always seem to be voiced.

and 4* shoes probably.

I love all Mamurus.

Two fours
Idid well for just startng out

>sakura
e x p l o d e

About time someone shut her up.

What?

It's the best damage wise but 15 hits is a long time to warm up too. You can swing it if you are going to do an attack buff first.
AB Haruka's passive is pretty competitive but at this point her skill isn't great, so I would definitely go for the newer card with a good active skill.

What? She's a 3* though.

Maybe he means the 2*?

I not angry. Just tired.

What's a good phone for playing mobages on? I can't always be using Bluestacks

S7

How do you spike in Tennis? It clearly isn't swipe forward because that never works.

At floor 18 and only have 4 tickets. 10 roll never

You can spike their ball if they lob(green ball) by swiping forward

>tfw your waifu is the icon now

Should be automatic as long as your positioning is correct - on the symbol or timing it when the bounce is high enough.

see
just keep in mind you can only spike certain shots (green high shot and a failed return)

Anyone wanna do some gvg in HIT

Yeah I know only the lobs and fail and it never works which is why I was asking.

Already used all my runs.

you pretty much have to wait till it's directly above you, it's much easier to spike it if you let it bounce once, just keep in mind the enemy will have more time to react

When's the best time to do a swipe stroke vs just normal taps? Slice seems useless most of the time too

>Finally got into the Elder Scrolls Legends beta
Thank fucking god I can finally uninstall Shadowverse going to miss the waifus but the gameplay isn't worth it I will get my waifu fix in other games.

Are you sure you're not using this as an excuse to quit because you don't want to admit that your horrible at the game?

watch your opponent, if they preemptively moved to the opposite corner, do a tap. If they don't move very much, or stop at the middle, do a swipe.
also, if you're low on stamina, do a swipe. It's much easier to catch the return from a swipe
also, if swipe is the curveball thing, I just use it when I'm low on stamina. It extends the hitbox where you can hit the ball so it makes up slightly for the lack of lunge

Janet get back on

meant to say slice in the last line

user card games take no skill past deck building but net decking takes that away so all we have left is auto playing net decks and hoping you don't get a bad hand. Shadowverse meta is stale as shit and the only reason I stuck around was the card art.

Ok make it again
I was in sanctuary

emulator suggestions?

Doesn't seem to work on BS.

so why the fuck are you moving to a card game with shittier art
are you retarded?

I don't use a net deck. Although I do understand where you're coming from.

>are you retarded?
Every time you feel like asking this, the answer is always YES

You were too late

I'm still surprised we got a new Peak

Never said I didn't enjoy card games some people like to play games for fun I know surprising right?I'd rather play a fun game than a shitty one with better art I can just play something else to get my waifu fix going to download that Tennis game today.

And how would this shittier art card game escapes your whining shit about netdecking?

but you said you were done with shadowverse because the meta was stale.
Do you seriously think the meta in elder scrolls legends will never develop?
it'll be the same shit, but with shittier art.

He wants to play a game no one plays and pray that he's the only person who takes the game seriously enough to try to win.

This little cutie is from GBF? Are there are other cards from GBF too then?

shes from rage of bahamut where SV rips all their card art from

Vampy is from Rage of bahamut and granblue. She's getting added as the new Bloodcraft leader in the next update.

RoB / GBF / SV are either in the same world or they are alternate worlds, you will see alot of crossover arts and characters from the three.
From the top of my mind, Cerberus and Forte are also on all three series.

You almost never get a bad hand with a good deck.

You act like Shadowverse is really popular in non gook speaking places.

Forte is a weird one though because Granblue forte and Shadowverse/Bahamut forte are different. The granblue version is a titty midget at 120 cm in the cow race while the other two are Dragon girls that look more like this.

Pick the one you like the most, I personally like the one by Mushimaro a lot more.

Rate my Bellringer Angel deck.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.60BfY.60BfY.60BfY.642Fa.642Fa.642Fa.60COa.60COa.60COa.61Le4.61Le4.61Le4.642Ey.642Ey.642Ey.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.642F6.642F6.642GC.642GC.642GC.61Po0.61Po0.644hC.644hC.6477S.6477S.6477S.61SDo.6477c.6477c.6477c

Remove 1 Prism Priest.

- Ding Dong, + Satan

gameplay problems

The heck is this?

RIP user

Eh, not like I went really deep in that game. I could probably use less mobages too.

Good riddance I guess, since I hate to change my time zone just to match Chinese time zone too.

I've been getting the same error the past two days. Game was working fine a few days ago and it just suddenly stopped working one day. Not sure what happened.

bili?

Yeah.

Or if you're more into corruption and the like, here's a Shadow Bellringer deck.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/5?hash=1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.63HfQ.63HfQ.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.5zW_g.5zW_g.5zW_g.5_Qqi.5_Qqi.5_Qqi.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Fia.63Fia.63Fia.61Le4.61Le4.61Le4.63E-A.63E-A.63E-A.63JsC.63JsC.63JsC.63MII.63MII.63MII.61Po0.61Po0.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.61SDo.61SDy.61SDy

>Well of destiny

Yup, maybe they thought it was a bad idea after all to not have the mobile number confirmation because they want to keep their superior game for chink master race

I'm not having any issues.

seems like a coding issue. might have to do with specific phones. what phones are you guys using? i found on the bili forum that someone had also gotten the same error. you guys might have to stick with nox on pc at this point.

Maybe not yet?

I dunno, I'm running rooted Nexus 5 and I'm on Android 6, but I doubt either of them causes the ban, so I thought maybe they changed their mind about the no-mobile number verification.

Well, I guess I could try Nox...

Did someone edited the girls frontline guide?
I got some good results with the old crafting recipes and today i opened the guide and see that it changed.

i've found several other instances of the same error on bili's forums for other games, so it seems like a problem with them. it doesn't seem very common though. its definitely not a ban because my client still works

I really hate how every korean games expect you to get your stats to a certain threshold to auto battle farm but their games are the most battery sucking ones out there.

You want a Well of Destiny deck?
Here's a Well of Destiny deck.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.5zW_g.5zW_g.5zW_g.642Fa.642Fa.642Fa.60COQ.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.60COa.60C8o.60C8o.60C8o.645AS.645AS.645AS.642Ey.642Ey.642Ey.642Fu.642Fu.642Fu.640IQ.640IQ.640IQ.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.61SDo.6477c.6477c.6477c

Anything that's not Negev is trash.

Are all of those games from the same company or something?

Which one is negev? I got a PK, UMP9 and Thompson off the old recipes.

Rage of bahamut, Granblue fantasy and Shadowverse are from cygames yeah.

Cygames also has a lot of money for advertising so things like this happen.