What is the most environmental-friendly car on the planet?

>The planet Veeky Forums

Not Tesla

A car that isn't built

chevrolet silverado hd 9600

A wooden bike

any small car that is atleast 30 years old and is still on the road today.

Hummer H1

3 cylinder Geo Metro.

There will never be such a thing as an environmentally friendly car, some are just less impactful than others.

>chevrolet silverado

this we should set like a world cap

then every time a car dies we can throw new shit on the market

rolling chassis tied too a horse

also every seat have to used
teslafags think they are helping but in reality they are just another idiot alone in their car that will never ever carpool or use public transportation.

Anything thats been around for decades and is still in use.

That's a ballzy statement to make desu.

your shoes

Pls be joking

Public transportation is utter shit in some places. I had a 30 minute round trip commute to my old job where I made 11$ an hour. Using public transportation to get there would've been 3 hours. Sometimes you're a retard for riding public transportation.

Nobody I worked with lived in my area, so carpooling wasn't an option either.

===
Also:
Not all Tesla owners give a fuck about the environment. A Tesla is a driving appliance. A car with a fuckton of storage space due to having 2 trunks, having good safety ratings, with some neat electronic features. It requires less maintenance than a regular car, and comes with an unusually good powertrain warranty that Tesla can't afford to jew people out of because it'd be a PR shitstorm. After Fed+State tax credits, the base price drops down to 25k as well. Those reasons alone make the Model 3 worth considering if you HAVE to buy a new car.

/Tesla

An old small shitbox that gets good mpg.