/utg/ - Undertale General

Ghostly Kin edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7413970/chapters/16840510
tc-96.deviantart.com/art/Endertale-Page-2-625272692
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/toriel_laughing_by_bb_the_purple_guy-d9f3irn.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good evening, UTG. How's your day been?

Greetings anons!

How was your day?

>no comfy goat brother

it hurts

Friends with benefits!

let's not shit up this thread ok?

nth for skeltals spooky

Fishbones: Edge Edition

nice

>not an onionsan edition

Aww
Cute pic though.

You finally got one, robot friend.

Exhausting

heyo

Nth for Omega

hey friend

This time actually reach image limit you charlatans.

Comfy times ahead for this Tamrielic denizen.

>forgetting agony king of all monsters

Post hugs.

BURGLETALE: START

I'm a fry cook at the MTT Resort. And I hate it. Pay sucks, my hours are garbage and I hardly get any thanks for my work.

the artist drew this too

I want to be hugged by him desu

It was okay, how about yours?

>most accurate rendition

*ACT Bully

>act
>talk

got you

the ice in my drink keeps melting

give me ice that won't melt

>*ACT
Flirt

I'm sorry to hear, user. I hope you rest easy tonight.
Good to hear, mine was fine.
>ACT
>Chat

Most people don't talk to me outside of work. And the people that do just call me 'Burgerpants', thanks to a not-so-fun past experience. And even with the reputation as 'the dude who shoved glamburgers in his pants', my boss is a NIGHTMARE. If you ever thought your manager is a prick, try having a television star tell you what to do. All day. Even on weekends.

Honestly, I'm lost. I need direction. What am I gonna do with my life?

Act> Offer a better job with better pay and medical benefits

I love this goat

*act
*buy his body

Act>Offer a better job.

Do nothing

>Act
>Hand knife and inspire him to be a gardener and sell his produce at good prices as well as join the 4H club

xth for flowey

Same, it would be worth the pain.

With all my heart.

Gotta go do lawn shit, be back in a few

WHERE'S MY COLESLAW?

>act
>talk
>tell him to find a better job somewhere

Hack up a hairball into someone's burger

Still love this goat

Goat family + human best family

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

>Act
>Offer job at the bakery
Still love this spider.

YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR

Wrong human, but yea, you are right.

I'm sorry for your terrible taste but can you please leave the thread? We don't really like your kind posting here.

W-we can have both...

wrong human, and you forgot the fish

I agree with this.

Dadfags are the 100% worst

nice samefag

what's the haps, my dude

;_;

New mom
Not the same person

Stop fucking responding to him you fucking retard. He'll just do the "hurr but there's more than one of me I swear I dindu nuffin wrong massuh pls don't lynch me massuh" bit again.

I WANT MY SLAW?!

YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR

damn thats a good mom

said it before and better than me
just leave him alone and let him believe that what he's saying is right

>floweyfags coming back from the dead

Flowey hours?

About to check some fanfics. Hopefully there's something good.

>Act>Offer a better job.
Yeah, a new job would sound nice. My skill set isn't too wide, but I certainly am more than okay with getting my hands dirty...

...And gardening doesn't sound too bad, but I shouldn't let my one year of culinary in middle school go to waste. Tough choice to make.

see I know you mean well dude but I don't care if someone insults me and this is like the htird time you've done that

It's just me that's back.

Do they still come here?

no

My sides

If you go for the baking job, you'll be treated better, get better hours, be paid more, and you'll receive training to further enhance your baking skills. Did I mention it comes with dental?

Dunno. He was busy with finals for a while and only started drawing again a couple of weeks ago.

Get baked with the spider!

Honest question: why do Floweyfags like Flowey?

He's literally a young boy who was murdered then accidentally brought back to life through a science experiment, but in a completely different body and no ability to feel compassion. He then tries to kill himself and, when he can't, uses his new-found time powers to kill/torture people over and over out of spite.

>humus
i chuckled

>He's literally a young boy who was murdered then accidentally brought back to life through a science experiment, but in a completely different body and no ability to feel compassion. He then tries to kill himself and, when he can't, uses his new-found time powers to kill/torture people over and over out of spite.

Yes, and?

>ywn be such a shit person that you actually like the worst character in the game despite that fact that anyone with half a brain knows the character is irredeemable shit
Even Toby hates him

I'm sorry for your terrible taste but can you please leave the thread? We don't really like your kind posting here.

Let me know if you find something, I'm about to start reading 'All The Time In The World' but I'm a little concerned it's going to get too angsty. I'm in the mood for something more lighthearted and fun, ya know?

yeah thank god i don't like chara

im not a humus you're a humus

Asgore is a good character though.

Cute.

Hi, /utg/. Last time I'll make this plug and then I'll go dark until the story's done.

My latest fic, "Truant" finished its penultimate chapter recently and should be done for good in another week or so assuming nothing catches aflame. Post-Pacifist, centered on Chara, branches off from One by One like the other stuff I've done.

I pop in and out a few times a week and it's nice to see this place is still going, despite everything. Hope you're having relatively nice nights.

archiveofourown.org/works/7413970/chapters/16840510

You act as if summarizing the character will suddenly make everyone realize something.

source?

Ah, I shall read it soon.

I have this really smol flowey

And now you do too

You're welcome

tc-96.deviantart.com/art/Endertale-Page-2-625272692

Reminder.
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/toriel_laughing_by_bb_the_purple_guy-d9f3irn.png/

>Asriel having heart-shaped pawpads

...cute?

Did anybody else think that Toriel was going to betray you? It seemed like the natural extension after the Flowey encounter. Like she was going to try to lull you into a false sense of security in order to murder you.

I'm not a Floweyfag but I think he's funny.