pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG
Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
Pre-BiS:
pastebin.com (someone fix this link already wtf)

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnhhX4uA8m0
youtube.com/watch?v=_FanhvXO9Pk&feature=youtu.be&t=448
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who /elysium/ here?

nice lag

S O O N
O
O
N

I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist.
I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, this accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody. I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction. One last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming. And I lack the constitution for suicide.
This place is like somebody's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. It's like there was never anything here but jungle.

k2 just isn't the same without ff. he is so based.

is this going to be another finalflash makes posts about himself and no one pays them any attention so he just posts more thread?

greetings from hyjal /krog/

Kronos is 2nd rate trash, which is why Nostalruse was where everyone went.
Pic related, Kronos® Scripting™

Elysium wwu

Elysium is shit, i just going to reroll on k2

what shall be next for our brave hero

Hopefully dangling from a noose , dead from asphyxiation

stop botting you dumb fuck

>elysium without FF

guess i'm rolling there now

Taking dragon dicks.

why is blonblons ass so nice and smooth?

Don't even go there.

vg toplists

top 5 most autistic

1: finalflash - incomprehensible level of autism, botter, permashiller, neet and all round spasticated human

2: tucker - ff's right hand man, loves the taste of swedish micropenis and dropped out of high school

3: rhox - unfortunate genetics, 40y old hairline, hair looks like a wig and has a goyim beak

4: grud - unemployed scottish white trash in his late 20s, spends most of his day erping with teens and has been known to pretend to be a girl

5: meer - threw a tantrum and gquit the guild to join a "better" guild which takes longer to clear mc and where he has since received no loot of value but continues to shitpost in the general all day in between his losing bg queue

>forgetting Krule the spy catcher

Comfy is literally underage and I'm fucking 100% sure Grud is grooming him. He admitted to having pics of them once. IT'S FUCKING WEIRD YO

forgot indi who threw a tantrum and gquit the guild to rejoin it later when he realized he was getting no loot being guildless

is this is? there must be more autists

is this real? can someone in nihilum confirm

I can confirm.
t. nihilum member

why dont you fucks do anything about it then? a literal guild clique/officer or what-ever the fuck you shits use is fucking around with kids

but we need him for motw

> literally defending pedofiles
thank fucking god im horde

old another to shit-post old enough for the dick

Who /rollingonelysium/ here?

Love the only officer with balls in

Daily reminder valkyrie onyxia is near perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnhhX4uA8m0

Waiting 4 u senpai :)

that seems like a childish thing to say in most conceivable contexts for this

they should kick him

senpai LOVE

ah it sure feels good being a NEET with a new server coming out looking like it will be nost 2.0. will be nice being able to play hardcore and surpass all you casuals :)

are you going ud lock, tuck3r?
do you want to be friends

same feel here. if only we could get a decent population on elysium. server seems well scripted. miles better than kronos.

yes ud lock. and sure, we can be friends.
its shaping up to be pretty well populated at launch, we will see in 3 weeks. lots of people have bee talking about it, word of mouth is very effective.

sweet. im going orc huntard or orc shaman.

gonna play ud hunter that's gna be rachet

not tucker but see you there friend.

troll hunter or cow druid.

>more posters in the previous /krog/ thread than registered users on elysium forums

when your guild hates you

ill never hate you, puddi

Awesome. Leaning towards hunter just because i'm lazy, but i have a feeling we'll need/want healers so we'll see. Lots of time to be a fag and change my mind. Hopefully the population after launch is there - will be nice to level and fuck around with some horde Veeky Forums friends.

so guess it's pretty much set that's we're gonna roll horde on ely?

>we

yes, keep talking to yourself, FF

Yes we are

Anyone else just bot leveling in vanilla now? I've leveled on so many different failed vanilla servers. I'm so fucking tired of it.

yes..nostalrius broke me and i can't level legitimately anymore

i'm going to reserve the names "ogtucker" "tucker" "ogtuckerxx" "finalflash" "finalfurashu" the second elysium launches

no one cares

how are paladins in vanilla?
boring?

very boring.
Depends what you want to do, tho. Easy leveling, just mind numbing. End game raiding is healing. Holy very strong in pvp, ret or reckoning is fun as well, assuming a mage doesn't feel like keeping you sheeped until your mom dies.
I like vanilla paladin a lot (and you can argue that most specs are "boring") but in paladin's case the memes are correct.

thanks for the response. im just having trouble deciding on this paladin or a shaman.

Shamans are more fun.
The big Veeky Forums guild is alliance though.

but you just did

yeah and u2

yeah and u2

enjoy that bugged ass pathing

If they can't even script that then the servers gonna be shit

t. retard who plays on a server where it's possible to kill rag in a minute

t. shill for a private server that can't even get the mob to stand up straight

can you even give examples?

i'd rather have a gnoll rolling around like a dumbass than play on a server where BWL bosses can be killed in less than a minute and rag can be killed before he submerges. that's a lot more impactful to a server.

did you guys even see 5 minutes of coach stream?
he was aggroing mobs and they would stand still looking at him angrily. The mobs would not move but hit him if he was too close, he was walking in ironforge as lvl 11 without any problems

well i guess im #kronocallyill now

Post what you're doing, with music if applicable

Can anyone hop on and test this?

i pretty much agree with this 100%
youtube.com/watch?v=_FanhvXO9Pk&feature=youtu.be&t=448
^ a great speech about free will by Sam Harris

rude

you?

POST IT

NOW

talking to a person in discord about their guild. I might be able to get a lot of dirt on some people if what he says is true, and if I can gain this person's trust. it's looking good so far

thinking about the jungle

>Pud
you know that means penis, right?

you told me but I havent gotten round to deleting it yet

BOIPUDDI

gross

>tfw your guild goes full meme council

>tfw your guild full meme council

>tfw guild meme council

>tfw meme council

>tfw meme council

>tfw meme

>tfw

>

>tfw

>tfw no cute priest gf

Elysium will save me from this boredom

education / employment will save you from your boredom, FF

Fuck off Jaime

STOP CALLING ME A FUCKIGN NEET!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>selling your life
fuck outta here filthy neurotypical

Education maybe
T. Posting from work