No 25man only shitposting edition

Wotlk:
- Gamer District, Horde 14x

Cata:
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (dead)

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Play on atlantiss wwu

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

warmane.com/
dalaran-wow.com/
web.archive.org/web/20160408071910/http://www.dalaran-wow.com/shop/
burning-crusade.com/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4vmjid/tod_begins_deleting_user_complaints_from_the/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4vmkb4/stay_away_from_tod_theater_of_dreams/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4vp1s6/psa_corecraft_is_still_alive/
twinstar.cz/?lang=en
looking4group.eu/accreg_old/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I logged onto Warmane Icecrown (That's warmane.com/ if you are curious) and everything was so smooth it really made me feel I've gone back to the golden days of WoW! Everything was perfectly scripted and the people spoke English very well! The server was packed with thousands of players, more players than Atlantiss even.

I recommend Warmane Icecrown as the best WoTLK experience.

noqwwu

I logged onto Dalaran-wow Algalon (That's dalaran-wow.com/ if you are curious) and everything was so smooth it really made me feel I've gone back to the golden days of WoW! Everything was perfectly scripted and the people spoke English very well! The server was packed with thousands of players, more players than Atlantiss even.

I recommend Dalaran-wow Algalon as the best WoTLK experience.

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Not even legion will be good enough to save now

live live live live live live live live live live live live live live live live

web.archive.org/web/20160408071910/http://www.dalaran-wow.com/shop/
heh

Which vanilla/TBC/WotLK servers have the best leveling experience? As I understand it, endgame PvE stuff is fucked across the board so I just want a server that replicates the magic of vanilla wow. Is Kronos 2 a good holdover until Crestfall?

Are there any good vanilla or bc servers
left?

thanks but no

wait for Elysium 12 days left
but probably dump ass retart russians gonna fuck up everything with chat commands like optional x2 x10 x100 etc

I logged onto Burning Crusade Nagrand (That's burning-crusade.com/ if you are curious) and everything was so smooth it really made me feel I've gone back to the golden days of WoW! Everything was perfectly scripted and the people spoke English very well! The server was packed with thousands of players, more players than Hellground even.

I recommend Burning Crusade Nagrand as the best TBC experience.

August 3rd

Excalibur (www.excalibur-wow.com)

Horde

B e
T h e r e
! ! ! ! ! ! !

>That domain name
Sick

>Foozer and Scrotes guild
Nope. Get someone that's actually good to lead it and I'm sure people will flock there.

I've literally gone insane and alcoholic since CC would never release and I've been waiting for it since 2013.

L4g is great, go check out the daily streams to see how chill it is, I made so many friends just getting lvl 63

They had update yesterday

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4vmjid/tod_begins_deleting_user_complaints_from_the/

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4vmkb4/stay_away_from_tod_theater_of_dreams/

Jesus Christ good thing Senna killed the guild

Is hellground any good?

What a shame. It had such great raid scripting and the pre-nerf was a huge plus.

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4vp1s6/psa_corecraft_is_still_alive/
Thank god CC is still around the corner. Made me anxious.

n o
o

Thank you both. I will check them out.

What's wrong with it? Too many russians?

I'm playing on K2 right now. I'm also playing with on retail right now but I mean right now it's just farming and shit.
It's the objectively best scripted server and it isn't p2w like Excalibur. That isn't saying much though. TBC servers just aren't as good as vanilla or wrath right now.
Poles.

>excalishit

Damn, is it because everyone is playing the waiting game with CC? That's a damn shame, but I guess vanilla servers will do.

So I'm guessing K2 is the server that replicates the vanilla wow leveling experience right now? Elysium will probably replace it in a month once people migrate but for now K2?

Pretty much. Also to give you an idea of Hellground's scripting: PlayTBC was using a core that Hellground temporarily released YEARS ago and did basically nothing to it.

What's the reasoning behind the hype for crestfall and elysium? Is there any reason to stick with elysium once crestfall finally releases?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I haven't touched wow in almost a decade and I want to at least experience part of vanilla/TBC again

>people here didnt know about burning-crusade.com
holy shit m8

no they didnt you retard

They didn't, but it's confirmed that developement is still going on and that they didn't quit.
t. other

yes they did
delete browser cache and see their website again

is a GD guild horde side that is active during +10 UTC aka AEST. All players welcome.

How's L4G?

I read that it skipped 1-60 (tybg) and just let you level in Outlands. And it's progressive, I think?

>
>All players welcome

Its shit and we're rolling on Excalibur on the 3rd so don't even bother.

>tfw excalibur will save us

Calm down with your shitty excalimeme already

>excalibur
>x2 rates

sorry, i can't even bother to level through the atrocious old world for like the 5th time on mind-numbing low rates.

It only costs like €5 for a 60 boost if you're that lazy

just wait for crestfall

just wait for burning-crusade

The only limiting factor is the timezone.

>x2
>t-too slow for me!
I actually hate you

Excalibur August 5th, the tbc revival wants you to join our ranks horde side.

its the 3rd though

>close to a couple of months to max level

fuck off.

What's a good class to boost to 60 on Warsong to fuck around with? Rogue?

>couple of months
Normies need to leave

literally nothing wrong with normies. wpsg is dying. convert them

>warsong
Perform suicide.

Is Atlantiss the only Cata realm with any semblance of scripts? Are there any others, preferably Blizzlike?

corecraft is finally dead
its about time

twinstar.cz/?lang=en

Twinstar, Tauri. Atlantiss is the only english speaking one however

anyone here play dalaran-wow?

I have a couple 80s there. Good server.

Has anyone tried the Ares TBC server? It's supposed to be English only, but the ping seems to rest at about 200ms.

It's PvP and mostly Horde.

all of you are are bad ans you should kiss your sister

i would if she wanted to

Are the rummors true?

Did senna quit ?

Whats this guys deal?

Is his fetish killing guilds?

holy fuck just browsed through this thread and the kronos thread trying to pick a server to play

with all the shitposting every server i dont know where to play

he's been gone for days now without a word
no one knows where he is
looks like will be down the drain soon enough sadly

Fugg and I just hit 85 too.

Guess I'll go play GD now.

You guys realize wpsg was a thing before senna right

There's no real mystery, friend.

First, ask yourself: do I want to play with Veeky Forums? If not, ignore the faction and guild parts of this post.

For Wrath, there's tons of servers. Currently, "we're" on Gamer-District doing 10 mans. It's a funserver but raids work properly.

For TBC, you're out of luck. All servers suck dick or are dead.

As for Vanilla, there are two options:
Kronos, where most nostfugees are playing. It has high population, but the server is unstable, plagued with bugs (glancing blows and wf bugged, pet pathing broken, etc) and bad scripts (ony/mc is a mess). If you can look past these flaws, it's a lot of fun. K1 has smaller pop and is doing War Effort iirc.
Elysium, new realm from Valkyrie, launching in some weeks. Has good scripts and, from what I've tested so far in the PTR, some quests that didn't work on Kronos worked properly there. Nothing else to say other than it might be good because it's not out yet.

Cheers.

thanks buddy, this is actually real helpful guess ill wait for elysium

might give wrath a try, i never played that expansion

>Stromgarde or Northcraft
The fuck are those?

He literally said multiple times over the past few weeks that he would be going on vacation until the middle of August.

>some quests that didn't work on Kronos
Name them. I dont recall any broken quests on Kronos.

Redridge elite quests (spawn rate is broken).

If you wanna play on wotlk choose gamer district.

This place is the most autistic thing you'll ever encounter btw

Broken spawn rate in elite areas doesnt mean the quests are broken.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I rolled Excalibur and it's all smooth so far memes aside it's a good server that gets updated regularly

I rolled wow.freakz.ro and it's all smooth so far memes aside it's a good server that gets updated regularly

Is corecraft going to be released?

PvE or PvP
How will the guild be called

PANIC

Ofcourse! It's right around the corner! :^)

Why would you faggots play on fun wotlk realm

You realize you're talking to a spambot?

Dead.
Finally ;)

Thats not a tripcode you fucking degenerate subuman retarded piece of fucking shit newfag. Get the fuck out of my fucking board and generals you normie fucking piece of newfag feces. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TBC/L4G/hellfire/alliance instant 60 with x1 rates
All T4 content released (test realm is working on t5 content)
Scripts on par with poleground
healthy population
no pay to win
active pvp scene

We all know that /wpsg/ is suffering from a severe case of apathy and boredom after the death of may it rip in peace. We also know as the release of legion nears blizzdrones from this general are beginning to flock to it with their jaws slacked and eyes dull and empty.

This thread needs a nice pick me up something that will never be able to provide. For GD is overplayed and their guild leader is a colossal faggot who sucks dicks like yarrick sucks down spaghetti. We get it bro you did some 10mans good for you.

can save this decaying general. This guild can provide the spark that can lead to the resurgence of this general. It is the fresh start this general is begging for. It is the shining beacon that can battle the looming shadows of the Legion hype. It isn't the same old bullshit for it isn't Wrath. It is TBC arguably thee best expansion ever made and L4G is providing it with solid scripts which is a goddamn dream come true when it comes to tbc private servers.

Join us on L4G. Create the spark that can save /wpsg/.
They keep us out of the OP because they are terrified.

Who /hypedforelysium/ here?

Fuck off, Excalibur soon.

>pay to win funserver
>good

Might as well roll on gd with those other retards too.

Nobody is rolling on your pay to win funserver slavkiller.

noqwwu, second 10m starts next monday.

>alt run starts next monday

Nice server, takes more than 20 minutes to register a fucking account.

>takes more than 20 minutes to register a fucking account.

Is everyone in this retarded?

looking4group.eu/accreg_old/

Right to the namecalling. classy as fuck.
What I'm saying is. That server is so fucking shit, it takes more than 20, now more than fucking 30 minutes for their fucking database to update. How am I supposed to expect a server made with this kind of incompetence to be any good.
Yeah that's what I did.

>What I'm saying is. That server is so fucking shit, it takes more than 20, now more than fucking 30 minutes for their fucking database to update. How am I supposed to expect a server made with this kind of incompetence to be any good.

It really doesn't.

You're just a fucking retard.