liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Fuck the future
Fuck the past

QUICK CLAIM YOUR WAIFU BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES

THE MEEPO ON THE RIGHT IS M I N E

bestmaster

CLAIMING SHEEPSTICKED

any advice on how to go to sleep when youre not tired...i dont want to miss the frst games tomorrow

I've never seen such a dead game in my life

tfw have gym time at noon

try imagining yourself having a gf
usually does the trick for me

MAKE A NEW THREAD DON'T POST IN THIS DOTA 2 GEN SHIT

I CLAIM SOE'S VISABLE BEER BELLY

Tfw finally completed all challenges

It took me like 30 games with WR, but i finally did it for fuck sake.

I can also claim that i fucking own with WR now.

btw, questin
How does game decide on who will double shackle land?
I had numerous occasions where i had two players behind one im throwing shackle at
Who's closer to the center of shackle or what?

>Play DotA at night
>Get some kind of retarded creatures who don't comprehend any form of human language
>Also insane MMR variation

>Play Overwatch at night
>Get people just with higher match variation

Whats up with this? Why is this game basically unplayable after midnight?

Soe or Sheever, just for swiss/danish papers

>play overwatch
stopped reading there

Look at how spooky this icon looks. It's lower jaw is missing.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Economics, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Elo ratings on team EG, and I have over 300 confirmed stats. I am trained in algebra and I’m the top statsman in the entire BTS payroll. You are nothing to me but just another number. I will find win percentages with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of SJWs across the USA and your K is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re a fucking statistic, kid. I can stat anywhere, anytime, and I can stat you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my macbook. Not only am I extensively trained in Glicko, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the University of Western Ontario and I will use it to its full extent to stat your miserable ass off the face of the top 10 dotabuff players, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will overreact all over you and you will drown in it. You’re a fucking number, kiddo.

>Implying it ever had a lower jaw

didn't think id need to mention this but obviously nonwhite subhumans posts do not count

"Janny" is a slur and it needs to go, NOW.

"Looks like janny deleted another thread for free."

This needs to stop.

I've gotten used to Veeky Forums. I even find some of the lingo funny now. I lurk in a ton of threads and actually enjoy them. But this term is bothering me to the point I'm willing to be flamed to say something about it.

"Janny" is a slur. Period. In my view it is every bit as bad as the N-word. And yet I see it used all the time in /d2g/ and other boards including by some posters I otherwise respect and enjoy interacting with.

I know what the response to this will be. "It's Veeky Forums, what do you expect", for one. I don't accept this. Inane is fine. Hateful is not. I've got no problem with taking shit and even a little bit of banter from time to time - basically, stuff happens. I just think that we can do this without crossing the line to hate speech. I was actually very proud of our community that "weeb" has largely replaced "animefaggot", even more so because people have turned it into something funny. I hope we can do something similar here.

Slurs based on race, gender, nationality, or salary have no place anywhere, including in our community. I hope that our moderators and janitors will join me in deleting and banning for use of this and similar terms. Thanks for reading..

does nahaz ever shut the FUCK up?

preach brother

Kill nahaz, hes mafia

>fresh out of smurf pool
>forced 50 fucks you in the ass

and i was actually enjoying this game for a while

when he's not invited

sry m8, but communism fucked my country.

and when i get there, remind me to fuck someone from your family also, it will be a pleasure :)

Ti is near time to drow post

Faster than you, you fuckin' son of a--

I saw you gankin', you fuckin' shit-heel.

I'm farmin' here. You make the move.

You make the move.

It's your move.

Don't try it, you fuck.

You doubtin' me?

You doubtin' me?

You doubtin' me?

Then who the hell else are you doubting-- You doubting me?

Well, I'm the only one here.

Who the fuck do you think you're doubting?

Oh, yeah?

idk who made this decision but thank god for that

Oh yeah I guess since it's a mask it could have been made without a jaw.

>tfw no cuckolding gf

A MASK???

is this the bornth of a fresh new meme?

>punctuacuckoldry
how fucking MAD can one subhuman be lmao

YOURE A BIG GUY

WHAT TIME DOES THE GAME START TOMORROW

I CANT FIND ANYTHING INFO ON IT

WHY ISNT IT ON THE TI SIDE VAAAAAAAAAAAALVE

why are archers best girls?

Because that would require there to be more than 2 employees working on
Peruvian Containment 2:Electric Boogaloo

>Mirana is best girl

TELL ME ABOUT BANE
WHY IS HE SO SHIT?

it's not a sport for the common plebeian
i used to shoot with a literal noble for example

How do I up my artillery wyvern game?

They just are

9am pacific time

>muh magic
why don't you be quite for a bit

Less than 24 hours until the olympics shitpost championships and I accidentally deleted a list of "Our Guys"

Quick, help me remember who was on the list!

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Titan-chan will forever be best chan

Oh hello Rylaifags, just stopping by to remind you that your waifu is a slut

i need an illegal clan_iraq build right now any hero i don't give a fuck

wtf happened to somethingfish????

Thanks Mr. Skeltal

James "2gd" Harding
:^)

Postan in a dota 2 gen thread!

Any of you ameribro dotards wanna claim my TI6 ticket won from a raffle? I'm not eligible coz I'm from fucking Cucknada but they don't know that yet.

All I have to do is put your information and you get the ticket. Then I keep forwarding any emails I get to you

All I want is maybe half the price or something..shame to let it go to waste

actually shes the best girl?

Best announcer, best arcana, best support

36 FREE Raindrops

>All I want is maybe half the price or something..shame to let it go to waste

Was going to ask what the catch was
good luck with your scam though!

>it was the night before TI and all through the house
>dota was a deg gaem even at the twitch house

Tobi "gas the kikes" Dawson

How do you stop tidehunter?
>Attack him
>Does no damage thanks to 3 armor and kraken
>Cast spells on him
>He heals up for 1200 damage every 7 seconds
why is this allowed?

fuck you

you better give source or i will find you lad

How do I overcome the anxiety of playing this hero ever again? I don't think I can honestly do it guys, too much pressure to win.

How do I increase announcer voice without increasing anything else?

ty

I'm just watching esl one frankfurt 2015
lotsa laughs at "secret's gonna do so well at ti5"

No scam bro. You can pay me when you get the confirmation or whatever when you get to Seattle

what if he doesn't pay you when he gets there?

if I get false promised as storm spirit and take far more damage than I could normally survive can you ball lightning when it ends and live?

>This will never be you

Why even live dotards?

>i'm not hungry but i'll eat anyways

god I love steroids

So I'm level 10 right now in the compendium

At which level should I think 'going any further is just going to be a waste of money'

What do you guys think? Which 'bare' level should I be at?

Level 225? I'm willing to spend money,

lv 125 or whatever the map unlocks at

everything else is just a waste, I don't even think you can trade/sell the lc cape

The only worthwhile shit in the compendium is the immortal gardens terrain and the ash weather, both of which are unmarketable and pretty fucking badass
Personally I think the LC immortal is obnoxious but if you like the hero you may want it as well

go to whatever level you want for digital shit that has absolutely no value outside of a dying game.

>15 hours til TI
I'm way too fucking excited right now boys

Bloodthorn

Thanks lads, I do really like the terrain/weather, think I'll start with that. I don't really play LC though.

Here is an old screenshot to accompany you.

Could someone please post most of the best waifu ffs, this thread is very lacking

You cant rhyme a word with itself user.

you'll never be able to get this again if you dont now. It's pretty sexy desu senpai

how hard is s4 gonna choke this year?

Well at least someone got to use it. I can't use it anyway might as well someone benefit from it than a complete waste? If the person feels grateful you can some some dollaroos my way

Want to be the one?

True, but I'm more of a vengeful spirit player and I already regret not getting some of her cosmetics from last year's compendium

nah senpai i'm another canadanon; toronto kek

the only thing that matters is that whatever team arteezy is on loses miserably. fucking faggot never deserves any real success

Not sexy enough to replace my wings of the valkyrie

>be lolbabby
>play superior game
>every game is just decided by who picks slark

Wow, you guys are way behind. We banned our untargetable, high damage fish monster a long time ago.

WhErE mY HoNb0yS OG aT?

i'm here for moon me and her

just ward his jungle and then tp out

slark is a shit hero braindamaged lolbabby...

haHAa you're so funny xD you can relate a fish with another fish dX where can i sign up to hear more epic jokeks from you?

>be lolbabby
>play superior game
>every game is just decided by who picks slark

Wow, you guys are way behind. We nerfed (why did i say banned? because nobody ever does) our untargetable, high damage fish monster a long time ago.

universe seems like the big brother you'll never have

wouldn't want you to miss out on (You)s :)

Why are you shadow dancing away from all these (You)s

Dark Pact purges Fiend's Grip