Acura

>Acura
>Luxury brand

There are actually people out there who think owning an Acura is on the same level as owning a BMW, Audi or Lexus. LMAO

Don't they know fwd is shit

Hondas in tuxedos is all they are.

Enjoy your overpriced accord you cucks
>fwd

I would have to agree that Acura is at the bottom. Lexus does the Jap-luxury thing better.

Not to say that Acura is bad. It's just bottom-tier.

>Honda
>sporty brand
Fwd econobox cucks

is it worse than Lincoln?

+1

Infiniti does it pretty well, but them and Lexus still don't compete with Merc most days. Neither does BMW though...

Lincoln was much better back in the day. some of their stuff is really just Ferd with leather but I still think it is better than Acura. A fully loaded Ford is probably better than any Acura.

>He doesn't want his family to be comfortable in a reliable, safe car.
Acura are Hondas with leather seats. If you're driving a car for recognition and looks, then you're just going to buy an older BMW anyways.

I honestly forgot that American luxury exists lol. I'd put that below Acura for sure.

acura had some golden cars though like the mid 2000s tl and tsx

OH boy it's the anti fwd shitposter

>he thinks BMW, Audi and Lexus are luxury brands

Not sure Acura is headed in the right direction. Pre face lift ILX just looked handsome and classy. New one looks too tryhard and edgy, like Lexus.

new one looks way better, but it's still a civic

The part where they fuck up is the front. Current Lexus IS looks boss as fuck... until I see the front.

>new one looks way better

You have awful taste. But I guess that's where the industry is going.

Nothing wrong with civics dude

That's not the only reason why Acuras are shit.

Audi kinda tries

I was disappointed with the new IS line. They used to look like a "Luxury Sport Sedan" and now it just looks like a "Compact Sedan" from the outside. Even with the goofy ass grill, they could've kept the little raked body line that makes it look sporty.

Does anyone honestly think this looks better than pre face lift?

he thinks lexus is on the same level as the german automakers

Except that the only people who drive them are

A. To poor to afford anything else
B. Don't care about cars

Please post a Type-R track meme tho

>as a luxury car
Their interiors and electronics are Kia-tier.

>tfw typed Hyundai-tier but deleted it because higher end Hyundais probably have a better interior than Acuras

the ilx has and will always be a civic with makeup.

You're free to judge anyone that bought one as harshly as you'd like.

Not everyone wants to drive an M series, memester

no one out there thinks acura means luxury besides tyrone who just bought a 15 year old tls after trading up from the 20 year old crown vic (the same one he was put in the backseat of at age 15)

>I could've gotten an E-Class, but got so much more with my $48k in this TL!
Old dude I know who has money but no taste.

Niggers only like Nissan, Dodge, Chrysler, Chevy and Pontiac. Cadillac is the only luxury brands they aspire to.

>new IS line
I wish I could pair my '07 IS exterior with the new IS interior.

Civics perform very well you memer

Maybe he actually wanted a car that was durable and reliable

Every acura with the bird's beak design language looks like trash

As a valet, I can tell you that BMW is not very luxurious. If I had to choose I would go like this

Mercedes
Lexus
Audi
Jaguar
rest of the world "luxury" brands

Those newish Maxima commercials had a black dude driving it haha

Compared to what exactly?

>Lexus
>Jaguar

Just in general. I'm kind of tired of rwd being seen as the end all be all

I'm really not sure what you're trying to prove. Lexus has a pretty solid reputation and all of the new Jaguar I have been in have been so fucking nice. Get over yourself, fagboy. I drive more cars in a day than you will in your entire life.

Mercs break down waaaaay to much. Same as Volkslagen

>Audi kinda tries
lmao

What do you think of Acuras ?

>le reliable meme
Nah, he just fell for the "Acura is a luxury brand!" meme and probably never drove, let alone sat in the E-Class.

People like him buy new cars before the warranty ever expires anyway. Acuras are just so far below any other luxury brands. I'm suprised these people don't just buy those Hyundai whatevers luxury wannabe. They just want to tell people they have heated leather seats.

>I have a bland sense of what luxurious means

No idea, m8. Iv actually never seen a new Acura come in. No one drives those. I mostly get Audi's and Mercede's, sometimes BMW. Never been impressed by a BMW but all of the Mercedes, even the bottom tier ones have been nice as hell. One thing that stands out to me the most is BMW's usually don't have backup cams or sensors or any of the cool shit the other makers do.

A fucking Nissan Rogue has a goddamn radar for backing up and a BMW cant even manage blindspot mirrors.

>kinda sorta
Still just a Passat but their interior design isn't the worst.

But user only 30% of electrical features function properly at any one time on a Merc

I've always preferred Audi styling to BMW. Seems a bit more youthful and sporty for some reason.

Not him but I hate valet fags who say they "drive" lots of cars. Nigga you just park them.

Acuras are like BMWs where the interior seems kinda bland but the options in an Acura will be like something you get in a fully loaded Chevy Cobalt. The electronics and stuff are just crappy.

And it will drive like a Civic aka appliance and in no way exciting.

Where do you valet park for? What's the typical car brand you are the most?

More options means more stuff to go wrong. But when you buy a new car, it isn't like that.

When you are the 6th owner of a 14 year old S-Class that hasn't been to a Mercedes mechanic or dealership in 11 years, then that may be the case. A Lexus LS in that state will be the same.

I should add, There's nothing "wrong" with BMW's they are just seriously lacking in a lot of things other than reputation. The normal every day car that impresses me the most is probably the Lincoln MK S. They drive so nice and the interiors are cozy.

Yes, I have to drive them to park them. I have to go around an entire block and up a 6 story garage. I spend a considerable amount of time in peoples cars.

4 star hotel in the business district of my city, I see a lot of very expensive cars.

Lincoln MK S is literally a rebadged Taurus

stfu and fetch my toyota corolla, Steve.

Is there anything wrong with the Taurus?

Which are actually bretty nice cars now. I would drive a SHO any day.

Not at all, but paying $15,000 extra for the same car just with a Lincoln badge is extremely dumb.

>on the same level as owning a BMW, Audi
thats false, acura is more reliable

Are you that retarded to believe that reliability = "same level"? People don't buy German luxury for reliability.

people buy german luxury because they are cucks

Or because they want a luxurious car and aren't blind fools who think Honda TL is "luxury".

Not everyone wants a sensible car. Some just want a fuckin boss ride and couldn't give a shit about maintenance costs because they can actually afford it. Keep trying to diminish the value of what you can't have though.

>cucks defending their poor taste

lol

How is it poor taste if you can comfortably afford the cost of maintenance?

>BMW, Audi

Unreliable turdgarbage

>lexus
>luxury

it's a toyota

toyota knows whats up finally. panel gaps that aren't tight as fuck where it looks like an appliance, flame flares or whatever the fuck they are, rwd, smooth ride, powerful quiet engines, rwd or fwd, smooth drivetrains, paint that looks substantial

rc is evidence they know what to do now

>how is buying an overpriced turd poor taste

>Audi and Lexus
Anywhere near BMW
you're joking right

Most ignorant shit ever. ES comes with WAY more shit than any top-tier Camry offers. More refined ride etc...

So many things that make it feel like a totally different car.

this
audi is superior to bmw

This

Audi and Lexus are far above BMW

Other than reliability, please explain to me what is overpriced about German luxury brands.

Just like some people think that owning an Audi is similar to owning a BMW or a Mercedes.

>80k dollars
>no cooled or heated seats
>not even leather seat
>sound like a vacuum cleaner

Where did it all go so wrong?

i have an Acura...

the only luxury I need is on my wrist. Thats why you get into Swiss Timepieces

I own a 2008 TSX and a 2001 M3 coupe. Both 6mt.

The M3 is by far a better ride and both are 2 owner cars and have been babied.

And let's not talk about power..

It's about what girls think, not what you think.

Can't compare ES to Camry anymore. Go drive an ES and then drive an Avalon (2013+). Sorry to say since I admit I am a Lexus fanboy but the Toyota fucking wins.

Literally nothing wrong with Acura

Acura will always hold a special place in my heart. I loved my 94 NSX.

>implying Honda Legend / Acura RL isn't a great car for cruising around elderly

>Audi kinda tries
>of the three brands, he chose Audi
>implying Audi isn't a poser taxi car