That guy thread

>that guy who unironically install nitrous in his car

>that guy who strips the interior from his daily driver

>that guy who does it to fwd and wastes money tuning it for "racing"

>that guy who bases his identity around hating fwd

>that guy who will only talk numbers and has a high hp car, but has never been on a track

>that guy who's in complete denial about his econobox not being a performance car

It's a bad drive train for performance, it's wrong wheel drive

>those guys that get mad that people like to have fun in shitboxes

>that guy who wastes money on making his fwd shitbox "fun" instead of saving up for a real car

Who would ironically install nitrous in his car?

>that guy who unironically defends cuck wheel drive on a Hawaiian petroglyph board

Stop shitposting about fwd

I fucking hate Veeky Forums

>That guy who unironically doesn't realize that we are the cucks

You expect decent discussion? On Veeky Forums? lol

>can't handle the bantz
see

>implying it's bants
I'm for real, fwd is shit

>wasting nitrous on your car when you could be huffing it instead

>not having direct port injection AND direct driver injection so you can huff with your car

its like you dont like cars

I'll have you know I've attached a sig t150 and a subtank to my intake manifold so my car can vape while I vape. It's like EGR but with more swag.

>that guy who rides the bus

>that guy who bought a used Audi A3 and tries to get his keys in every picture he takes

>that guy who tries really hard to show his friends that he's a car guy

>that guy who has no sense of humor and feels the need to post shitty reaction images all over the place

None of this is remotely funny. It's just garbage.

>that guy who thinks he's the ultimate authority on quality content when nobody actually gives a shit about his opinion

Literally no one cares about fwd

Do people ironically install nitrous?

See, now you made something mildly amusing instead of posting about the same fucking shitposting topic over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

>that guy who gets upset when he loses to a turbo SS and goes on Veeky Forums to shit post fwd

Quality post, user. Really contributes to the discussion. I know it's your first week on here and all, but I just want to let you know that if you click that minus button on the top left it'll hide the thread, so you don't feel the need to shit it up, and we can go on with our lives. Everyone wins.

There is no discussion in this shithole as long as shitposters run rampant. This could have just died if shitposters didn't feel the need to keep posting to keep shit threads bumped. OP was bait and then they just shitpost with something unrelated anyway. A thread died for this garbage.

>that guy who blames other people for ruining a thread he ruined himself

quality shitposting user

Except I didn't post the OP, , , , or any of the other shitposts.

Then why are you still in this thread? You could just hide it. Or you could sage your replies so it won't bump the thread. You're actively contributing to what you think is the cancer killing Veeky Forums. Personally, I welcome the new direction this board is going in, with Alphonse, Corey, and all the other baitposters. Enjoy your time here.

I have been saging you dipshit.
>new direction
shitposting has been at extreme levels for months, we're just coming out of a lull in it.

....except for that one, of course, because I'm a fucking idiot.

I think nitrous is pretty cool, tho
>tfw brother was going to install NOS in his turbo boosted GTI

there's a pretty good chance he's going to pop his engine like that lel

>that guy who thinks plastering his car with obscure anime stickers from /osg/ will give him street Veeky Forums cred