Fuck You I Like it General™

Fuck you, I liked it.

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a24710/why-chryslers-rotary-shifter-is-the-way-of-the-future/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 people in the front, how cool is that?
Also there are worse looking cars. Just look at Juke or PT Cruiser.

>Juke

Fuck you nigger, that thing is fun af tbqh.

SSR is actually dope though. To bad literally every one is a garage queen

Garage queens for boomer queers.

ye

>manual only in FWD

JUNK

I miss mine

I wish i had one
Im with you i think there cool Id drive it they look good lowerd

>fuck you, I like it

Sweet Mustang.

one of the few gud looking SN95s

such a great car i love mine took it cross country about 4 times now for work not a single issue

Juke a shit. Kill yourselves

What about that terrible transmission? I rented a 200 for a week and couldn't get over how roughly and sporadically it shifted. Sometimes when I backed up, then shifted into drive, it just wouldn't shift at all and just sat their in neutral when the knob was on drive.

no issues at all now that im used to it.

its weird at first almost like driving a weird cvt or something

I miss the CR-X...

Corolla XRS.

Nice quads. The CR-Z was no CRX, but I still liked it.

People gave up on the crz too fast to be honest, it still has potential

>3 people in the front, how cool is that?

Not very. I spent considerable time of my life in the middle of the front row in Hyundai H100.

>Engine swap a regular corolla or fuck just add TRD's supercharger
>Apply cheesy body kit and stiffen the suspension
>Suddenly you have an XRS

I thought the point of a sports car was owning something that can't be replicated by just modding any old compact sedan

Dat butt.

and this.

The nismo juke is bad ass also comes with some cool color combinations

this is my favourite 200

I'm buying one once depreciation kicks the price down a little further

>dat interior
>AWD
>300 hp

top comfy, perfect DD

fucked my first gf in one. will always have fond memories

i was just about to buy a brand new one when they came out, but upon talking to the salesman about it for a while, he revealed to me that they were only selling them in automatics in my country.

fuck that shit.

Me too bro. Red, 2 door manual.

Are you a black woman?

>I thought the point of a sports car was owning something that can't be replicated by just modding any old compact sedan

Then you missed the entire point of sportscars. A person like you would probably be surprised how many Porsche and Ferrari trim-levels are just a stiffer suspension and special badging.

During those last-gen supercar days (Carrera GT, Enzo, etc) I felt like I was one of the only ones that liked the SLR over everything else it was being compared to. To this day, I still one of my favorite supercars of the last 20 years.

hello michael scott

nobody hates on the Century.

Last time we had a thread about it there were quite a lot of posts shitting on it. There are also valid reasons for disliking it considering what you get vs. what you pay

nobody dislikes this car, its fucking beautiful

iktf

I would probably still buy one over anything if I were going to get a new car.

Pretty sure this is an extremely well liked car.

This is the "bangle butt" car

my nigger

Wtf is that? Looks like a Mercedes/Volkswagen cross over

Pretty sure it's a Hyundai Equus.
They're available with a 400+hp 5.0l V8.

Right engine, wrong car
Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0

>tfw the SN95 is my favorite Mustang BECAUSE of the 90s bubble styling

They were more reliable than a Mazda RX-7, but not nearly as reliable as most 1980s Japanese cars.

My mom had one and I loved it because of the extra gadgetry, inspired by Knight Rider and Tron.

I know it gets hated on for the looks, the CVT and lolFWD, but I had one and loved it to death for the six months I had it. Had really nice stereo, super roomy, seats where very comfortable, and it was quick enough while maintaining high fuel economy. Some asshole failed to yield properly and caused me to T-bone him, which totaled it.

My grandmother had a 1982 Sedan Deville and 1993 Buick Roadmaster that had room for 3 in front.

Did anyone else like the 1985-1988 Maxima?

I will defend the rubber bumber MGB to the death. The bumpers, the ride height and the single-bbl carb may have made it slower and not turn as well as it could before, but it's still spritey and it still handles better than a lot of cars, with the added bonus that it's actually a practical DD. Not just practical by classic car standards, but by sports car standards.

Fuck you I like it. And no one can stop me from doing so.

I really like the Juke, I'm thinking about getting the Nismo later this year. I've driven the non-turbo FWD model a few years back and it wasn't bad. Quite slow though.

Also, pic related

Is this bait?

My nigga!

Good point. I have always been told that multi-carb engines were more difficult to maintain.

This makes me think of the 70s Corvettes that were hurt by smog devices. There was one thing I loved and that was the styling, especially the Indy 500 special. After 1984, Corvettes looked too similar to most cars. Once the C7 came out, my first response was "Wow, it finally looks much different from the 1984 model."

I'm not sure if it is bait or not. I'm just sick of the people who think that no Japanese car was ever bad and no American car was ever good.

Pretty sure it was criticized on the 7 series more

Supposedly these things are pretty good off-road. And they're not hideous anymore either, after the facelift.

No, I was implying that it isn't a mustang but an Aston Martin. But I don't have anything against American or Japanese cars

That's an Aston Martin, user. For about 7-8 years they just decided "You know what? Those Americans have the right idea" and styled their low-end supercar like that.

Loved them to death, pussied out on a 416whp one. Regretted it ever since.

I don't get why people say these are so ugly. I love its looks, it's very utilitarian. The car accomplishes its purpose very well. I wish they sold these in the US.

Not just that, the single-bbl carb gives the car better fuel economy. The enthusiast forums have reported stuff like 25 mpg on the average with the 1-bbl and up to 30-35 if they feather it.

I mean, it's still a punchy little car. The B-series engine was never that fast to begin with, so I'll gladly take a hit to horsepower if it means that I get better fuel economy in my still-fun car. If I wanted to make an MGB go fast, I'd just Rover V8-swap it.

Okay. So my post happened to happen before your post, and you didn't intend to make a comment about the 1985 Nissan Maxima.
I heard they weren't all that reliable and that is why they had limited popularity.
Fiat left the USA in the 80s because people had major mechanical problems with their cars. They only came back due to some business deal.

the juke needs to replace the Subaru as the car of the dike

I never met a lesbian with a WRX or STI. They drive the less interesting Subarus.

They drive non XT Foresters and Impreza Outback Sports

I heard that too and I like the way their new cars look, even the Rodius isn't that bad anymore. But what if in 5 years or so, Ssangyong decides they don't want to sell cars in Europe anymore again? I would have bought a car for 20-25k and it will lose about 90 % of its value in 5 years or less.

No joke I was living with a lesbian couple one summer who had a baja

That's the epitome of dyke car

I agree OP, they never got much positive recognition, and were a sales flop if I remember correctly. Always liked Thunderbirds in general since my awesome neighbor had one when I was a kid.

>Rover V8
Don't you mean Buick 215 :^)

>implying you can even find those anymore
They're supposed to be even better for performance tuning, but they're rare as fuck because GM only built them for like 3 years.

I think there was a different Rover V8 found in the Triumph Stag that was almost completely designed by Triumph.
Well, you could always use a Land Rover engine as a substitute.

The Triumph engine wasn't a "Rover V8", it was an entirely in-house cast iron block that they made by welding together two of their I4s...so it had the same overheating and headgasket problems as those I4s. The Rover engine is better in literally every way.

And yeah, that's where you get said Rover V8s. You go junkyard cruising and pull one out of an old Land Rover that you pray doesn't have a warped head.

I don't like it, that nose is disgusting.

and then 30+ years later.. ford takes the aston front end

Holy shit that thing looks cool af

H-how do you shift in this thing?

I like how it looks, never drove one though.

Knob

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a24710/why-chryslers-rotary-shifter-is-the-way-of-the-future/

Oh duh. I see the P/R/N/D/S now that I'm on the computer. Was on the phone before. Thanks lads.

I like it as a comfy cruiser, not as its sporty past.