elpaso.craigslist.org/cto/5570967467.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

offer $1600

see if it overheats over a 15 min drive

if not, cop

Good lookin user

Bump. Id like more opinions.

up

I would legit buy that if I lived anywhere close to there.

Ive been mini truck hunting and they are getting pricier and shittier every day. Do it while its cheap and cool.

it's not a cop. they drive crown vics

i dont think thats a cop, most likely a mexican

always with these people

Looks good man, I have one of these. If you decide to get it re torque the head on the next tune up. Those z24 if neglected will blow a head gasket. If you have any questions ask, I'll be monitoring this thread.

Does that entail anything more than getting under the valve cover gasket? Do I have to buy new head bolts or just try to tighten the old ones?

Is this the craigslist thread?

Anything I should look out for on this?

elpaso.craigslist.org/cto/5570967467.html

the text basically says :

Everything works. The title is clean or clear . He will take offers. It is just like the photo but white. He is selling it because he bought another car. At the end it says to contact him fir more info.

Bump for a friendly user

I think most people would say stay away since it's owned by a Hispanic gentleman or woman

To my knowledge, you have to back off on the head bolts a bit to remove static tension, then retorque the head to 40 ft pounds and then again to 60ft pounds in the correct order. (I think you have to drain the coolant for the time being) after that in a week's time when the engine has had sufficient heat up and cool down cycles just check if the bolts are still at 60. it's quite a process but it beats a blown head gasket.

>stretch bolt master race

Awesome. I take it that image is from the owners manual?

Hanes manual, but close enough.

>mfw im mexican
>mfw I am the only one in my entire family that has decent taste in cars and doesn't ruin them with beaner shit

It's not a cop, it's a ute m8

Do you think you're being funny