>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>Paladins beginners guide
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29-Paladins-Beginner-s-Guide

>/HiRGen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/g0u3Ax5.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck Jing Wei.

Would wife Amaterasu.

Best shota reporting

That skin actually makes him look okay. I still want him to get redesigned though

EmilZy best waifu

>Jing posters are Paladins posters

it all makes sense now

>not wanting to fuck Jing Wei

IT'S EITHER JING WEI OR NO WAY

EBIN XD

rip ALG

what's up?

Oceans left, Lassiz quit smite, Matty isn't going to play in the season but stay with the sponsor

I feel like we're witnessing the last season of Smite esports. Rip free stuff

Well Oceans and Lass are old news but i didn't know about Matty. I heard they are picking Marvalz for new ADC, i don't know if it's true or just Incon having a goof.

Weak3n also said he's going to ADC, but that also might be a troll.

Also MLC said he has a team now, but... the way he played in the last split? Nah son, nah. Maybe on a CC team

>do my best
>still lose

why does it keep happening?

So the patch is tomorrow right? Or is it midnight tonight?

It's usually like 4am EST when they drop patches.

Your best isn't good enough.

At first was like
>an 8/5 for 9 is fucking trash
But then it cant be attacked so it's just stupidly broken.

>Weak3n also said he's going to ADC
Never gonna happen. Weak3n is a proud Jungler and refuses to play any other role, don't believe any of that shit.

Okay no, just stop. Its not as funny when you make that combo so broken.

>Hearthstone the only other game that can make me rage like smite
I am happy I was finally able to stop playing this bullshit game a few months ago

Weak3n was definitely joking, but if worst comes to worst he will swallow the bullet and ADC, or just disband the team so that they don't have to waste time getting wiped by other teams.
It's really sad about oceans and Lassiz, I had high hopes for ALG being the next meme dream team.
>tfw incon is a lovable idiot who never stops being optimistic
>literally gets dicked at every turn when it comes to E-sports
>now this
I really dread the day incon gets fed up and quits altogether.

>all this Jing meme love
>no love for best earth goddess
>barely any fan art
>barely any lewds
>and yet there is multiple drawings of Jing Wei futa
G-goddamn it guys, when will you get over this schoolgirl crush and move on to a real woman

She's not even out yet, and hardly anyone plays on PTS

>Jing futa
What?

sorry

I get that, but other goddesses had shit being churned out on day one.
No one even talks about her here.
>Jing futa
Drawings of Jing Wei with a cock for people with repressed homosexuality to fap to, are being made weekly

>you will never marry a Nordic woman with long braids and strong facial features
>she will never cook for you and hold your hand before every meal looking into your eyes
>she will never have snowball fights with you and cuddle by the fireplace

and every night you get cucked by a dog

what a life

Incon is probably gonna end up being a caster once he gets tired of all this shit.

>not having a threesome with skadi in the middle and the dog on one end
Kaldr is a bro, he knows how to share

Are there going to be more games for the Season Ticket for me to vote on, or am I stuck grinding wins / paying gems to get the high-end rewards now?

>she will never pound your boipussy at nights with her big blue throbbing skyscraper

What makes you think that? Thorax hates Paladins.

ok last one

no, go on

How can he cast when he can barely see what's going on?

That's kinda rude

what's she thinkin' about?

Y'know, Norse stuff.

Warm boy hole.

Kaldr meat

Is it feasible to play Hou Yi, even if I am not amazing at using the ricochet on his 1? I use him for AA mostly, with the occasional straight shot 1, or 3/4 on a target with the 2 mark. Love his kit and the versatility of it, but I feel like I'm wasting the character when I pick him and someone else could do so and be better.

>lying in bed as she turns you over
>she bites your ear and you feel a chill
>her lukewarm hands running down your back and grazing your asscheeks
>you hear her getting in position and feel a thick, long weight on your ass
>she spits on your asshole
>her head is warmer than the rest of her
and you feel it entering
>the mixture of cold and warm makes it feel so good
>she's almost 7 inches deep when she pulls out, and sits back
>you turn your head to ask why when you feel her slam her meat inside you with the force of 1000 jotun
>she is pounding you so hard that the bed board is cracking
>you scratch your nails into the bed but take it because you love her and love how it feels
>her massive cock is getting warmer and warmer
>you push your ass back on her so she knows to cum inside
>after a few more hard, sweaty strokes you feel her cock twitching
>the Avalanche is coming
>she pumps three last times and lets out
a mighty scream that can be heard from the mountains
>your ass is filled with the evidence of her love and you feel it dripping out onto the bed
>she falls on your back, sweaty and spent, kissing you before falling asleep
Sometimes I think back on how smite gave me so many fetishes and I am truly grateful.

If you can land the 2>1 combo you should be fine at low level without sick ass richochets
But you better be using that shit on the buff camps

It's just banter, I'm subbed to the big fella and love him
Even incon makes jokes about his inability to see some things (like when he misses autos)

>the Avalanche is coming
can we turn this into a /smgen/ banner?

Gay

I'll do my best!

Define low level, please. I'm Level 30, have been for over a year now. 50 gods mastered, handful of Diamonds.

>HiRgen
Stop with this HiRgen shit
Palashit go somewhere else

Welp, time to fap.

Oh fuck I didn't even notice.
Literally why. This whole general is just made to be bait the more I look at it, the edition, the image, and the title.

now I know what she's thinkin' about

i.imgur.com/g0u3Ax5.png

Help

I need a mid that's not shit because Raijin gets banned every fucking game

Who's closer to raijin?

Isis.

Nu Wa middle

Ra

>supporting terrorism

>killing euroshits and fags
>terrorism

easy there, Loki

POSEIDEN OP

>one god gets banned and an entire lane suddenly doesnt know how to function
>mfw i only play siege

You should only ever play broken gods in Conquest

Why is the Smite pro scene dying?

Because Smite is dying

Excuse ne smite has already died

Yes, very.
You liek user? I write a lot of smite futa garbage
>no edit with ne zha riding her
End the suffering

What went wrong Smiggens?

S2-now.

Terra will save us

they let bort go

Reddit.
In all seriousness, it's the same thing that happens to any F2P. The main concept is too high skill for casual players (who are "whales" that contribute the most money) so the company makes the game more appealing to new players while also ruining it for serious players.
Instead of gods like Anubis which are high risk high reward, the past dozen gods have been high reward low risk.
The meta items never change drastically so you can just mirror build in most lanes with optimal results, leaving no room for counter building.
In season 1 people rushed mystical and now it's breastplate on every fucking melee God.
The game is dying because it is filled with kids and foreigners (not the good Korean kind either) and the good players have gotten jaded by the matchmaking.
I put 1500 hours into this game and have noticed a steady decline in player skill and desire to advance in ranks.
In S1 people blew me up on curse for bad plays but now it's Mexicans who just put XDDDD BAD PLAY MEN.
Mememodes are fun because they are balanced towards casual players, conquest sucks because teams are rarely good unless their pre made.
Reddit killed our game before it even flourished.

Does reddit ruin F2P games often

The worst thing about all of that is Hirez has no intentions of fixing matchmaking and making conquest more enjoyable. They just want to push more events and skins and probably more modes too. It's like they don't think.
At the very least they should do what LoL did and have separate balancing adjustments for gods in certain modes.

but you know, 'limited resources' and all that. Gotta keep pumping out those skins and working on paladins. :^)

Does Paladins even have a player base?

What do these guys at this company even do all day?

Sit around and draw concept art for more skins?

Name their band

Trash.

scylla
burst mage with an escape

Not really, most of them die off by themselves.
TF2 suffered from Hats, Loadout was overhyped, war frame is still pretty active but not near projected numbers, a few FPS are still active like Blacklight but are dying too.
Reddit ruined smite specifically because it's the new kid on the block and provided a way for Reddit kids to play a MOBA without the strict learning curve of LoL or DOTA. After the 1 million tournament things went to shit because of all the attention it got on Reddit. Couple that with how hirez panders to their every whim and you have the formula for a dead game.
They do think, and they know exactly what they are doing. It's Tribes Ascend 2.0, they make a shit ton of money off of gems and then leave the game in the dust once the active players count drops down.
Hirez literally can't fix matchmaking because of how little people play ranked, but there is no excuse for casuals. They simply don't care because kids will continue playing even if they get shit teams, they don't play for wins but to see le shiny skins and show off their voice packs.
Hirez is a vampire sucking the blood out of smite players, waiting for the day people stop buying gems en masse and they will then leave the game to die.

Whoop Invicta.

>Smite's pro scene is dying
>Mfw

The domino's just keep falling, soon their fantasy league will die to.

Sure it has a playerbase. Does it have a meaningful playerbase anywhere near smite or any relevant game for that matter? No. The game is a joke to most people. It will always be the failed overwatch clone.
It's literally a waste of resources. They should have taken the hint when battleborn flopped.

Iron Maidens
Word of warning, her escape may not seem like a leap but awilix can ult it.

The dominoes fell long ago and hirez isn't worried, their making heavy profit from gem buyers and putting very little resources into servers and employees.

You'd think they would do something more to keep the servers a little bit more stable on console but who am I kidding they don't give a fuck

>making servers stable
Nope, not until Reddit complains about it and stops paying hirez butt loads of money.
Just keep making cute low texture skins for shitty gods and the money will continue flowing.
Most of the trash playerbase is on 2 to 4 hundred ping anyway

>they know exactly what they are doing
and what they're doing is retarded.

When you have a game that was reaching the top 10 on twitch regularly you don't let it slowly rot away competitively.
They don't know just how big smite could have been. They're too focused on catering to casuals.

If I ever meet that dumb faggot Erez I will spit in his face

to al you guys saying hirez is killing their game.

what would you suggest changing?

The list is too long for hence the game is already been killed.

More sluts.

>now it's Mexicans who just put XDDDD BAD PLAY MEN
holy shit this literally happened to me today
where did the mexicans come from? why are so many playing this game now? the amount of foreigners I run into on a daily basis now is absolutely ridiculous

International servers

Not enough people in 1 region to support regionals

Enjoy your favela monkeys, mexicans, and peruvians

But the thing is they do, they don't care about smite becoming competitive or reaching top ten.
They are perfectly happy with making gem money and being known as "that one MOBA that isn't LoL or DOTA"
99% of the time I'd say they screwed up but I really feel like this was planned.
They are making steady monies and working on new projects, same as Tribes.
>not breaking Erez's kneecaps
The company, the team responsible for balancing gods and if we can, replace Erez for a capuchin helper monkey
LoL was too hard so they went to smite, and also because of Vegetta777 and gaymerpro.
50% of my ranked games are Mexicans or Romanian retards