pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2cs7Zr4LL4
youtube.com/watch?v=c3WDgBUteOg
m.imgur.com/a/LC87y
m.imgur.com/a/4ukn8
m.imgur.com/a/qgO4O
discordapp.com/invite/0ghnfbiZEJaimDK5
paste(dot)ee/p/cOneW
pastebin.com/PnuzcCee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

youtube.com/watch?v=K2cs7Zr4LL4

what's the chance this gets shit moves

invites to discord channels

youtube.com/watch?v=c3WDgBUteOg

I've never seen a higher starter.

Niantic with this update has not only broken the tracking system and made it legitimately harder to catch Pokemon; they introduced a anti-map scanning feature to circumvent things like pokevision

The "Pokemon caught turning to a different Pokemon" isn't a glitch or a meme. It was implemented and confirmed by silph road to be in the games code to combat sites like pokevision and other map scanning stuff

m.imgur.com/a/LC87y

m.imgur.com/a/4ukn8

m.imgur.com/a/qgO4O

It's affecting legit walk Fags

Does no one post 90%+ poke locations anymore?

pokesnipers is trash

invite me to the discod gay club

discordapp.com/invite/0ghnfbiZEJaimDK5

this

this

someone teach me how to set my sniping thing to only snipe 90%+ pokes please, when its sniping trash at like 18% it makes me really sad

Sniping is pretty much dead on discord now damn.

I'm sure Niantic will sell TMs in the future for 551 coins each.

yeah

what happened to it?

I wish I could take a picture of a cute girl like that.

So is there a proper Pokévision alternative that I could check on my mobile browser? I am not touching apps that need a second account. Also, trying Trackermon now, but I ain't digging how slow it is

No but like actually how do you get autosniper to ignore a pokemon under a certain cp.
sorry im retarded.

Encounter Problem: EncounterNotFound

no pls dont block bots

didn't get solar beam
should i still keep him

POKESNIPER AUTO KEEPS CRASHING ON RANDOM SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

admins were sick of people posting fake locations I guess but who gives a fuck we were botting them lmao. when you snipe like 5 spots in 3 seconds 1 of them is gonna be legit.

Now I see I'm not the only one.

I think that's just bad coords from discord

you think you're funny posting cute anime boys and making my thic dic bloat? fuck off man

It's not sniping, it's just walking around and catching.

Where do you guys set necrobot to farm up potions/balls?

The pokesniper website snows those pokemons crashing have longitude values of 1, 2, and 3. People are feeding the sniper site shit values to crash it on purpose.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I'm the one doing it and I don't even care. Pokesniper mons are trash anyway.

yea they really are, if i could be using something else to snipe i would be

user, why don't you use it to farm rare pokemon candies

First for Niantic is kill

whats the point of farming them? most of the ones they post on there dont evolve and are garbage

A lot of the tools we've been using are breaking under their own weight because of the amount of people using them.

I hope everyone gets fucking banned in a few days so I can have a good laugh before dropping this game and shitposting for the entire Rio Olympics in /sp/.

i used 200 candies to power up my 2 100% dragonites today, and i'll likely need more

do you change the default cords on spinbot or it doesn't matter?

Trying to set up for a potion and pokeball farming necrobot but dont really know how to get a config for it to spin as many stops as it can, any help?

where all the discord invites at?

I'm getting 100% dragons faster than I'm getting candies so I've had to resort to farming dratinis in fucking Jakarta and the rest of Indonesia and Asia using skiplagged, but even that is taking a dump in my trousers.

>getting 100% dragons
not today tho

I don't think any botter is really sweating candy.

Poodlecorp said server hacks today, any signs?

what to keep and what to throw away..

PokeMobBot or NecroBot ?!

>rare pokemon
please learn to read before responding, getting (You)s from literal retards makes me sick

Anyone know why my bot refuses to transfer any of my 7+ arcanines, exeggcutor, porygon, vapreon, chanseys i have despite my having a duplicate # thats less than 3 for each of them?

paste(dot)ee/p/cOneW

Trewfax.

Nothing actually rare shows up in Pokesnipers you dumbfuck. It's literally the same shit you get walking around Central Park or Santa Monica. Suck a dick, fag.

I ain't clicking on that shit nigga

if that's a boy it's time for me to kill myself

Smooth play all day
walkerfag who spoofs a bit here

>DNS error

Welp. I think I've found your issue.

PEBCAK

>nothing
please proceed to off yourself
don't respond to me or my wife's son ever again

>only 30 people left in /pgg/

You actually use pokesnipers. You are a blight on the botting community. Use the fucking discords and get ACTUALLY rare shit, you know, shit that's more than 30% IV.

Put in whatever coordinates you want to end up at. If you were in Australia and want to start botting in NYC, set it to NYC coordinates.

>Ask for advice on a config
>Post the config faggot!
>post config without getting marked for bullshit "spam" Veeky Forums does
>this happens
I don't know if I should be appalled or disappointed.

You obviously replace (dot) with .

Auto Excellent thrower when.

Fuck me dead mang
All these shitty < 70% IV mons. Fucking 2 days ago we were having 100% Dragonites

post discord invites. i only have 100iv club and pokemobbot

I did you dumb piece of shit. You don't know how to make a link. You are actually computer illiterate.

If I run a bot for a minute on my main account that I walkfag with, it will transfer and evolve all my shit for me, right?

Just as an aside, I suggest using pastebin in the future

Yeah, that's what I did so it can look and rename my Pokemon to their IV #s.

I logged in to an account I haven't used in a while. Last time I used it, I had no idea that snipers existed; I was just botting around Dratini Lake

That account has 3 100% Dragonites

My more recent account has fucking 1 and it has been doing nothing but sniping

what part of don't talk to me ever again do you not understand you mong

optimal mincp/min IV for a level 15?

Everything's down. I couldn't even finish my 30 gym circuit earlier because the game wouldn't even let me.

Ded fucking game. Ded fucking community.

how easy is it to setup auto pokesniping, im just using haxton bot and manually sniping atm

Thanks, senpai. It's just so annoying to go through and transfer shit one by one,

IV is a meme. Especially in this game. Only the most extreme of autists pursue it.

I was told by the general help bot fag to use paste.ee, that's why I did that instead of pastebin.

pastebin.com/PnuzcCee there's a pastebin link
Quit shitposting

What are of nobody has to listen to a word you say do you not comprehend?

Next time you feel the urge to post a link to something, and Veeky Forums tries to stop you from posting it, consider why, and then choose an alternative like pastebin.

If it didn't try to stop you, then don't obfuscate the fucking link like an 8-year old.

If you want our help then don't give us an excuse to fucking hate you.

>be walkerfag
>level 22
>have two perfect Pokemon
>vaporeon and eevee
>bliss

Do botters even know what it feels like to be a legit player and get gud Pokemon?

user...

I have to blame myself for helping some brain dead fags setup bots and most bot creators for making them to easy to set up and run. Pokefeeder was working nicely, but now even Discord server are getting ram'd by pokefags. Too many people botting...

It's not shitposting when you were wrong and he's right, user. Not even him btw

How do you calculate IV percentage? Like if you use the online calculator and say it is 26/30 Att/def and 15/15 Stamina

I'm gonna go to /r/pokemongo for a bit.

Anyone care to join me? (´・ω・`)

H-hey you helped me out few days ago...I don't even go on discord or share it with others..all for personal usage.

yes, while i was capping gyms today while walking, i hatched a 96% charmander

No good deed.

Let's just burn this place to the motherfucking ground.

Do you think you could help me out with this inquiry

wheres dratini lake?

I am joking you huge faggot, you know this Taiwanese fishing board is my only famalam :^(

Evaporated.

do you not know the english definition of "transfer" and "filter"?

Multiply each number by two and add them and add like 5-10 more for a rough estimate.

For example: 26/30 and 15/15 would be (26 x 2) + (15 x 2 ) = 82, then add some because that lowballs it and use your judgement. It'd be like a ~90% pokemon.

why are single evolution pokes so low in CP? it's kinda sad that evolved pokes are always the highest

I like Onix

fuck it. sniping officialy ded. moving on to another game

all the discord bots that were finding good IV shit are dead for some reason

>getting tons of 95+ shit yesterday
>barely anything today, most of the good IV stuff i found was from eggs anyway

I've been using this Pacific island nation electronic shadow puppet display for years and I feel no camaraderie with the people here.

>36 posters

Dead Game

i love you obsf

How can you feel no camaraderie and still get those delicious trips?

What? Explain in more detail please?

>Evaporated.
More like Eeveeporated hhehehehehe

Lily Dale Lake, it was

Thanks for your help!