Nth for All Hail Big Ape!

:D

Frackin Universe Y/N

Maybe

Frackin' yes edition

SOMEONE NEED TO MAKE A GRASS SPREAD MOD PLANTING GRASS MANUALLY IS PAIN AAAAA

nth for KEKLEFUCK BRING BACK RACIAL ELEMENTS

N

Only if you've exhausted the meager vanilla content. And if you do get it, remember to back up your player/universe files before you apply it. It changes everything.

Bored of doing quests to get crewmates? Do you want a particular NPC to be your waifu?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735253889

or

community.playstarbound.com/resources/job-offers.3865

Does it fuck with current saves? I've downloaded a few mods and they've disabled a few things like hoverbikes and shops.

As always...

Recruiting more builders it's all about those aesthetics.

Going to try and set up a dedicated server later in the week. Is there any other mods besides the ones in Starbound+ that you would recommend?

Mod list: : steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729525864

As always join us by adding me!

Yes, see Already using it, my nigga

I've been fucking trying to get the Solus Katana for like, 2 hours straight, It hasn't fucking dropped. I've tried bows and fucking hunting spears - what gives?

What happened to vee.sytes.net?

>can't recruit Nuru or Koichi
It's shit

it's a 10% droprate, that's what gives

I've done this mission 20+ times, it should have fucking dropped by now. I clear this shit in like 3 - 4 minutes and I've been doing it for TWO FUCKING HOURS.

/admin
/spawnitem soluskatana

I haven't done the main quests but I have the full EPP, separator upgrades, universalist armor and a tier 6 staff. Would you say I'm about ready to move on to Frackin? How much new content does it add?

i'm sorry user, i know your pain

I'm probably going to re-add those NPCs but I need to handle them case by case. For example in a previous version you could recruit Esther but it was kinda bugged (the wheelchair appeared on top of a walking NPC).

Gaybound Y/N

A shitload of pointless crafting, a science outpost with a few quests, and an assload of new biomes.

goddamn it feels good being able to go through threads so fast again

Most of the races have lore done if you check the mod page; I'll paste most of the links here for convenience for those who haven't checked them out.

>Barometta: pastebin.com/qn3dxdnK
>Ichthysians: pastebin.com/ayhcbQAN
>Golgians: pastebin.com/qbkWdVyf
>Lunarians: pastebin.com/kk7pTk3U
>Beldehor: community.playstarbound.com/resources/beldehor-race-mod.2433/ don't download the mod from there, I just haven't gotten around to migrating the lore

The Carodonts and Snosti will have lore when Indobro makes some for them; I've been lazy and haven't gotten around to finishing the Gamayun lore.

Floran reaction to Novakids is pretty cute.

>Lightsss! Lightsss! Are you fire?

>this can't be real
>go to nexus
>it's divided into like 5 different mods and currently occupying 3 of the "hot file" slots on the main page

why

Anyone know how to zoom out more than 1? It looks like .25 and .5 no longer work because great code.

>not singing along with your pet
Whats wrong with you?

Is there a way to change what pet you have or its color?

How do you release your captured pet? I don't want this shiiiiet.

What is that biome user, it looks amazing. The build on it also looks amazing!

And I thought I'd found everything in the game.

I couldn't find this particular launcher with console commands.

So are these races /sbg/ approved? Can you find them out in the world once you have the mod?

You will have to get rid of the pod completely. Either trash or sell it, but you will lose the pod

Throw it into a volcano.

>Scared to join the server
How can this be so hard

Not working. Shitty that I have to resort to cheating anyway.

why

I've only ever seen that kind as a low tier white, why are so many cool abilities stuck on the shitty low damage versions?

Can we get some detail on this?

Is that primary fire or a secondary attack? It looks like the explosive burst secondary from a machine gun.

I couldn't tell ya. It's a screencap from Antares Whitelist Roleplay server. I think the Town was called "Mud".

You ever swim in man piss boy

Check for typos.

Is there a way to heal a dead pokemon?

Put a 1 after soluskatana and make sure to have your cursor next to your character as it spawns where the cursor is

yeah, make a pet station then use it to make a pet healing station

What are the best pets in the game?

I'm scared to play with people
I don't want to be bullied by them

I'm the same way, man. Don't sweat it.

I feel the same way

Nobody is going to bully you unless you install a fucking lopunny mod and try to join the fucking server.

Are Novakid guns supposed to suck ass? Do they get good at some point, everything up to Tungsten is super meh

newsflash
crafted weapons in general are terrible until t5

Geez, I'm glad someone spoke up then
Let's get in together then anons
If we're all scared we won't be afraid of each other?

rejected by a monkey

>So are these races /sbg/ approved?
I like to think so, at least. Most of them were developed alongside feedback from the thread, if, at times, not a terribly great deal; This was around the time the general was dying a slow death (and the mod was actually created in the first place to try to keep the community alive).

You can't find them out in the world yet, but you can get Beldehor villager and guard tenants.

also i just got back from kendo and i'm exhausted, so sleep time now

What items spawn a Hylotl Engineer? I can't seem to find "mechanical" Hylotl items.

yes get ready for a good dicking

That looks amazing.

Would it work alongside this, do you think? I don't know much about compatibility and this seems to change some npc behaviour

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=733139672

Why does the lopunny mod crash the server? And what's with all of these "nu" prefixed vanilla races that show up in Zinc's mod pack?

Last time I tried that combination it worked.

Secondary

That bugs me too, they should be on any weapon

They should also bring back all the old guns that got cut for no reason

>you will never wake up to a cup of tea and a fresh boltbulb + automato salad
>you will never sate your hunger as your maid watches closely
>you will never hug her and tell her how much you love her
>you will never lubricate your qt Glitch maid's springs and gears after a long day of hot consensual love

I am using that combination too, it works well

strawpoll.me/10893444

We're having a vote for the first mayor of the newly established hub-world on Zinc's server.

>"nu" prefixed vanilla races

i wonder what "nu" could be short for.........especially on an erp server.........

You can have a floran weapon in an otherwise hylotl room and have it make a hylotl guard spawn. I don't know if there are tags for engineers in the first place though.

>Too beta to join a game
>user thinks he can fuck someone

No. I'm specifically going to find and bully YOU, user Anonsson. You're going to be bullied like you've never been bullied before.

>there are people who unironically chose to be apex

Here it is during the day.

faggots get out

>Beat the storyline
>Return to the ark
>All the NPCs there are gone
>New cutscene plays when you reach Esther
>"I have no use for you now, dear."
>Turns out Esther was evil all along
>Wants to recreate (and control) the Cultivator to create a perfectly orderly, peaceful universe at any cost
>She teleports away
>New set of missions where you fight her brainwashed "New Protectorate"
>Boss fight of Esther herself in her hover-wheelchair, which has all sorts of wacky gadgets and a shield to protect her from damage
>As the battle goes on she takes out the Master Manipulator and destroys the arena, hurls massive boulders at you with it, etc
>When she's finally defeated, the reborn Cultivator deems all life unworthy of its presence for killing such a pure-hearted being
>You fight it to the death in order to prevent it from remaking the entire universe out of rage
>Defeat it, knowing that the universe isn't supposed to be pure chaos or pure order, but a mixture of the two

>not selling it
lol

Excellent, thanks

lolno

>No use for you

But user
cultivator guy teleports inside you at the end

Although it is a server created for the purpose of people possibly engaging in ERP, the environment is rather calm and friendly. You are not forced to engage in any manner of activity so it's likely that you will be just fine.

MY KUNG-FU IS STRONGER THAN YOURS

But incidentally could you tell me where you bought that nigh-indestructible force-field? One of those would be -really- useful.

>wants to join server
>internet is just bad
Life is unfair

So you become Asra's successor?

What's the best room for a farm on my Hylotl ship? I'm only Falcon class but I've got a decent sized colony going now.

>Not just using the one room

>Nox was like the only passable boss fight in the game for me other than maybe the monkey
>She looks worse than a deviantart OC character

I really like the game for some reason but it frustrates me with bad choices at every turn

>want to play
>cant

Life is suffering.

>install gardenbot
>make a few
>set them to work on my space station
>keep on building as my roomba army happily makes me cash
this is all I wanted, comfy in space and little robobros helping out

Not quite. You already killed the Ruin, which disrupted the balance of power to the other side.

You're basically making the balance of order and chaos neutral again, as both extremes would probably destroy the universe in some way or another.

Are you that Glitch, I forget your name it was really catchy too.
I was Eve, bretty qt Glitch you had if you're the person I'm thinking of.

Am I late to the character posting party? Can we post characters again?

Also it looks like creepy-masked-security-officer Devon is still thinking about the girl that dumped him. Poor guy.

So THAT'S what the skulls in the humanoid files are for. I've been wondering for ages but
>playing hardcore

sure

sorry about your losses, you're a far braver person than i am

i literally haven't done anything on my human yet

Stop avatarfagging

Nah I'm just a resident drawfag with too much time, never joined the servers.