Rekt thread? Rekt thread. Just passed this a minute or so after it happened. Drunk fuck hit telephone pole...

Rekt thread? Rekt thread. Just passed this a minute or so after it happened. Drunk fuck hit telephone pole, took it out and flipped his truck. I came through as neighbors were pinning the guy to the ground because he tried to run on foot, drunk as hell. More pics inc

Files too large apparently, will have to wait until I get home tonight to post the rest if the thread isn't dead.

I was going to be impressed by the stupidity, but he was drunk

3 retards hit a metal guard rail and all got ejected and died by my house passed by today and there were balloons there #rekt

its Veeky Forums, theres threads on the catalog from 2015 this boards so dead

they're digging a grave for the driver?

Managed to resize on phone here's the money shot.
Wish I had gotten a shot of the prick in a headlock on the ground from the guys who lived there.

Yooooooo you live right fucking next to me. How old are you?

throwing dirt on the fire

They're putting the fire out with sand.

"alright, alright we got the truck in the water now go park the boat"

guy literally has a condition that prevents him from just jumping off the stage. like he would have broke several bones

Wrong folder kek

1/?

dam that one guy on the left that saw it coming

what the fuck does he pull out?

i expanded, and magnified it but cant tell
pretty sure it wasn't a person

I have no idea, looks like a blanket or something

Forgot file

Fucks Given?
None.

I don't think they make solvents to clean the skid in my seat if that happened to me.

He literally did the snap a picture "neat"ed

He's a living meme

>yfw none of Veeky Forums is this good at driving

fukkin bikes

context?

I ran it through google images and got "best guess for this image: united states of america"

guys tried to swap a Pratt & Whitney turbine into his stang

It's from one of the early movies with jake gylenhall. Some movie with a creepy rabbit too.

Speak for yourself

Donnie Darko
But I don't think it's from that.

Lol, you live on that road? I don't actually live there, I have family that live out there, I was just driving through for work.

>Chevy

all that arm blood

Last one for me for tonight.

did he died?

No I'm a couple miles out, it was just weird as fuck. I literally went from reading this thread, to my Twitter, and almost the exact same pictures were posted there and I realized it was by lake Goodwin haha.

Passed this today at work always suprises me how cars flip on fairly straight roads

Daaaaaaamn

he ded

Lol, nice. I'm out towards Arlington, I was heading back from firetrail when that drunk dumbass took out the telephone pole, just as I got down West lake people were walking outside to see what the fuck happened.

I found out shortly after I rolled through and got pics that once the cops/ambulance showed up, the dude broke out of the back of the ambulance and darted down my dad's neighbors yard before police caught back up to him.

I can't believe he walked out of that wreck without a scratch, he was either shitface drunk or high on something.

ALL THE PEOPLE ON THAT BRIDGE DIED :(

Kek

"dammit Fred did you forget to put the muffler plug in? "

did that hit his jaw? Fuck that would hurt.
I remember my father telling me of the many injuries this dude got during his career.

Source? That looks suspiciously like my friend's Boston Whaler.

>Wish I had gotten a shot of the prick in a headlock on the ground from the guys who lived there.

"You knocked out our power and internet reeeee!"

A jacket?

Try drunk driver in a neighborhood area who was doing easily 70+ on that road. He then tried to run from the scene, yeah, house owners don't like that shit, they kept him there till cops showed up.

>condoning this behavior

yeah...and stood still watching it happening. Kinda darwin awards