twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some Citroën on hydropneumatics.

>that pic
When will Lincoln stop being shit guys?

1992 Buick LeSabre

Probably one of these.

I like the towncar's interior.

a 1975 cadillac Series 75

I want to say a Rolls Royce, but I've never actually sat in one, so how the fuck should I know?

I like the town car, air suspension really makes for a smooth ride. Otherwise, from experience, Lexus and Cadillac so a good job as well.

I wasn't criticizing the Town Car, I was more of saying when will modern Lincoln stop being shit? I hear they're starting to get competitive against Acura and as budget alternative to the EDGY new Lexus

It sure as shit isn't that

Aston Martin Lagonda.

>lagonda
Who decided a ghetto female black woman's name was a good idea

Very, very close, but it's actually the 1974 Fleetwood Talisman with seating for only 4 in gigantic over stuffed plush armchairs.
This one came with the optional driver side airbag. I've driven probably well over a thousand different types of cars and nothing comes close to the big mid 70s Cadillacs

I'm sorry, it just is. Maybe something stupidly expensive as a Rolls Royce sails smoother and has better seats, but out of regular cars, this.

You have to ask yourself...
What is comfort?

Is it a soft leather seat adjustable every direction with auto lumbar support?

Is it a fully adjustable [up, down, left & right] steering wheel position?

Is it the ability to adjust the radio from arms reach?

Is it the perfect climate control lofting into your face?

Is it 500 watts of Bose and another 1500 watts of Pioneer Subwoofers?

Maybe, Maybe not
But I know when I get out of my car after driving 900 miles, I don't need to stretch. I just need to piss.

If I do 12 to 14 hours in a town car at the end of the day I feel a lot less beat up then if I do the same 12 to 14 hours in an MKS even though the MKS has more electronic toys

A man I know who restores classics, mods high-end newer cars, and is on-call at museums told me that if you want a comfy ride just get an Escalade and don't overthink it.

A man I know who was a partner at Goldman is in love with Suburbans for the same reason. His other car is an S-class.

Please tell me that steering wheel is upside down.

I hate those toy cars. It's kids manipulation at its finest.

I'd rather not get my kid one with a brand name, and certainly not a luxury brand on it. I had a Tonka truck version of the same thing when I was a kid, which was just fun and not any sort of weird status thing.

U mad bro?

> /thread

>tfw too poor to own a vintage land barge

Americans should never comment on cars. NEVER.

Yeah
mid 70-80s cadillacs hands down for me

You can pick up an 80s cadillac for like $600.
Go home user, you're drunk.

if it were then you wouldn't be able to see the gauges when it's the other way around

this Tbh

My parents had one of those old cadillacs when I was little. Man I remember that being just so nice. I drive a 2013 ATS now and may not be as "floaty" in the ride, but hot damn its awesome. Brings back some nice memories.

That cluster makes me diamonds.

Eventually you'll die from a thromboembolism

me too

That's a nice digital dash, pretty good modern interior aside from the screen up high.

I bought a 90's Town Car for $1500. You have no excuse user.

I'm going to get a lot of shit for this, but the 300c is the comfiest car currently in production.

>90s town car
>vintage

The car you remember sitting in on long roads trips, with your father in the drivers seat, mother in the passenger seat and your sister next to you, just watching the cars, houses and stars fly by with not a single thing to worry about on your mind...

This interior looks so cheap, why americans can't into luxury cars?
I swear Lexus cars from the '90 had better interiors.

luxury is about how it feels

This is nostalgy and comfort, not luxury.

Own one. The seats are hell on earth, user. Sit in them for longer than 20 minutes and everything, including your balls, will hurt.

I always liked that the Town Car and the Grand Marquis kept the column shifter. Super cozy for some reason.

Forgot picture

Citroen DS

>comfy af seats
>an inch thick carpeting
>literally floating on a bed of oil and nitrogen

most comfy car i have ever been in was my dads old 89 grand marquis, thing was a boat but had the most comfortable plush velour seats ever, was like driving around in a sofa

hue

I like mine

My family always tells me that my uncle that I never met owns one. If I ever get to actually meet the fucker I'm gonna drive it.

I had a 1988 deville.
FWD v8. it could kill riced out hondas and take a corner going 35.
To this day I will never understand the hate for FWD v8 cars. There should be more, it's a good idea.

Crown Victoria police interceptor. Seats may have blood stains, still comfy.

No annoying center consoles either. Or cup holders! Nobody will eat in your car! :D

And the brits should never make them.

crown vic is the non-comfy variant of a town car

S-Class.

>Give car 5 litre engine
>Maxes out at 80mph
>Automatic
>Made of plastic
>$350,000

Can Americans do anything right?

Can confirm the crown vic is comfy after doing a 7 hour ride along. It's also really slow, so you can enjoy the sounds and vibrations of the v8 without dying.

Yes,
" Add cheese in every thing we can eat"

>that tacky steering wheel
>the cheap fabric
>the material the roof is made out of
>the giant ipad

I could name 50 other cars I'd be more comfy in and that sure as shit isn't one of htem

op i am cumming so hard

i can imagine just putting that arm rest up, setting the seat back and using the rest as a sofa bed.

S class? Maybach? I don't know i'm poor never afforded comfort , not even fuel.

Which material feels nice when naked?

This should even be in the same thread as 70s caddys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagonda

Old french cars in general.

Speedbump? What speedbump?

youtube.com/watch?v=ghUInp1JBRo

Can't wait to buy one

Citroen DS
Every single aspect was made to be comfy.

These 200s and 300s are really nice for the price, but I'd hardly call them the comfiest car in production today. I'd have to put my money on those gigantic Tahoes/Yukons/Escalades for that title.

>rebel flag at european car show

neat

The funny thing is that the suspension uses rose joints rather than rubber bushings, for best handling.

Can you show via video just how comfy the car is?

Here's an example for the citroen cx:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cRhfPOBhpc

>your father in the drivers seat, mother in the passenger seat
Both lame and ignorant + we haven't had a Corolla level car.

VW Passat B5 is my bet.

The old school autotests are where it's at. Can you imagine a modern car undergoing what this peugeot 305 does from the 6 to 8 minute mark in the video?

In terms of seats, late 70's Chryslers are hard to beat.

link:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xts55AElnc

especially those that could swing out.

looks comfy

That is the most American thing ever, I want it

I miss lancia

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa5RgyF_Jyc

Mine is comfy.

I drove one for 6 hours straight and was comfy the whole time.

Then you're extremely fat, because the seat would be supportive if I was double the width I am right now.

>cushions upon cushions
my god

Ian you fag..

my buddy has one, its called "the boatmobile" and its super comfy

1000 miles in one shot, utah to washington
comfy as fuck the whole trip.

I'll give you my 98 Crown Vic for scrap value.

Family owns a 1988 or something Oldsmobile. It was like driving a pontoon boat, it wasn't fast, but damn if it didn't cruise like a dream. Back seat like a couch, and the same for the front bench. I need to get that thing repaired.

Sweet jesus, that's magical.

>5.9 liter V8
>maxed out at 90 mph
>Automatic
>2.5 tons of steel
>$1200 dollars
God I miss this thing, it was a tank.

this or any old GM 80's-mid 90's car, and lincoln town cars as well

huge boats.

It may have been a K-car, but my 85 New Yorker was pretty damn comfy. Best seats I've sat in. Should have pulled them out before it got junked.

That even looks comfy. It's such a shame chryslers engineers suck, because their styling rules.

European Ameriboos are a weird bunch. Imagine every cowboy and redneck stereotype rolled into one, but only on weekends. It's almost like dressing up.

I don't drive it often since the insurance expired, but my Ferrari 456 is probably the comfiest car I've ever driven.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2q03XZugwg
Frogs can be fucking geniuses sometimes.

You see those all the time at shows in Holland where I'm from, especially in the more agricultural regions, good stuff