/owg/- Overwatch General: Summer is here edition

New skins leaked, zarya a qt now

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/overwatch-2x-summer-games-loot-box/cid=EP0002-CUSA03974_00-OWLOOTBX02LB8002
aww.moe/sz58ue.webm
youtu.be/953NzlhwkJM
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747626109
youtube.com/watch?v=GhPpiDqHmjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fucked up family, although I don't blame you.

Whoops, I just searched owg and didnt see it thanks

SUMMER SKINS WHEN

NEW MAPS WHEN

SOMBRA WHEN

>playing defense on hollywood
>pick zarya
>entire team is squishy, but no worries because we've got symmetra and bastion, surely those defensive powerhouses-
>team dies and we lose the point faster than I can actually retreat from the front line after I realize there aren't people shooting behind me anymore
>check the enemy team comp
>dual zarya
fuck anyone who does this, especially you VinnisVidya, it's by far the most overpowered stack in the game, especially when the enemy team is full of incompetent shitters

I really hope all the skins arent olympic themed

>overtime and half the team on the point
>clearly capping it when a tracer appears and dicks around it for 30 seconds
>DEFEAT

how the fuck do you explain this?

Daily reminder to pick mcree and bait everyone- focus on watching team and cleaning up overextending enemies. if you want to climb rating fast.

unless you're a baby and can't click on people

C U T E

>tfw gitting gud

>connecting to battle.net
Down?

anyone want to play with a PC climber from 38 to 51? i'll play pretty much anything except mercy or a shimada

Nah, literally just finished playing for the night and I haven't been having any issues

Are these the summer skins we've been waiting for?

good thing i opted to spend my overcoins on good skins rather than waiting for these
that delicious belly on tracer though

No, they're unrelated to the summer skins currently being developed, which include epics and legendaries. They're just promotional

FEEL THE HEALIN' BEAT!

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
>Lucio in real life

Are they still being given out? I assume it's for attending the Olympics this year or something

Holy fuck this is LoL tier sell out.

Oh you think it'd be that simple

store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/overwatch-2x-summer-games-loot-box/cid=EP0002-CUSA03974_00-OWLOOTBX02LB8002

No my friend

Oh, well fuck that then. i think they could make some cool highlight intros with this theme, but with 90 items for 22 heroes, it's just not worth the risk

Widowmaker is for when you just need to get shit done.
got to love Hollywood Attack, all those top 1%'s

>ach contains four items, at least one of which is guaranteed to be a Summer Games skin, spray, highlight intro, emote, victory pose, player icon, or voice line. There are more than 90 Summer Games items to collect—they’re are not available for purchase with in-game credits, so Loot Boxes are the only way to claim them.
>summer crates

here we go boys...

>ping pong mei, badminton mercy, golfer 76, extreme reaper
>none of these will ever be made
>never E V E R

So, what exactly changed for McCree?
He's riding a horse now?

Lewd skins when?

A one man army

We Steel Ball Run now

How many loot boxes do I need to buy to maximize my chances of getting the Mercy skin without wasting money?

Those aren't skins, just stickers. Might be obtainable as sprays from the summer games lootboxes.

If you buy those though you are literally a cuck of the highest caliber.

1 at a time

That all lead to the same spot. Bastion/Junkrat/Rein/Pharah on defense = GG

>mercy skin
there isnt a mercy skin

>blond hair Zarya

just let me give her blond hair on her normal skin dammit

I want a skin that shows Reaper's giant fat ass in all it's glory.

>ZARYA
UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

t. rank 30

aww.moe/sz58ue.webm

>there isnt a mercy skin
says who

canon

Jesus fucking christ, I don't even want to think about people tank 10-15+ ranks. Today was so fucking stressful, I'm never playing OW again all day on my days off

youtu.be/953NzlhwkJM

Nice hour of downtime there, 4chantards.

Now, but...

These probably aren't the only skins we'll be getting this month, UNLESS

These lootboxes also have epics

>We have Legendary and Epic skins coming soon. Rares will most likely be tied to new hero releases (with Ana we introduced Rare, Epic and Legendary skins).

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747626109

I lost one rank today and I feel like shit

isn't that just ut's bombing run?

>without wasting money

Blizzard better say something about this by the morning

>dropping on a payload with Death Blossom

>SOMBRA WHEN
End of october

everyone here will be a good goy buying summer boxes right?

>commemorating worst olympics
>can't be bought with regular credits
>limited time only

kinda disappointing t-b-h

>tfw the other team captures the point first and goes from 0 to 99% then your team makes a comeback and beats them

76 Doom Slayer Skin when?

>Two people on my team ragequit because it doesn't look like we're going to be able to get the cart to the objective in the last minute and a half
>The four of us that are left go in
>Win it

>pharah and lucio still have their robotics

it's like they WANT the amputee retards to speculate

also mei not thicc CONFIRMED

anyone want to get to rank 1 with me on
>xbox

I want everyone to know exactly how seriously I take the game

>calling people out over a quickplay game
kek

only 3 heroes are getting skins anyway

>The only way to get them is Special Loot Boxes
>Can't get em with In-game credits

KAPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>can't be bought with regular credits
At least you can still get them in-game. I wonder if these boxes will only be available on that new map that seems like Rocket League arena.

Also, anyone asked Kaplan about the skins yet? Are Olympics ones THE summer skins that were promised?

>Widowmaker
>Mercy
>Zarya

Yes please.

new skins when?

I'm weeping for the Mercy skin we will never get

>Are Olympics ones THE summer skins that were promised?

Most likely, I highly doubt we'll get a double dip. Kinda disappointing honestly, what's the point of this currency if we aren't gonna be able to fucking use it? Most everyone already has all the skins they want.

>only 3 heroes are getting skins anyway
says who

Less than 24 hours

YAY

also
>buy summer special box
>only one item is guaranteed to be a summer special item
>you can still get regular base game items in them
>if you get a regular item duplicate you get regular credits
>if you get a summer item duplicate you get summer credits

It's why I stopped playing comp.

>do placement matches
>ranking is a bit lower than I would have expected
>slowly work my way up for another 7 ranks over the following days
>day off
>"alright, lets do this"
>drop 8 ranks
And that was when I lost my will to play comp.

For anyone curious, Blizz tends to make all announcements on Tuesdays at 10:00 AM PCT. They do this with all of their games, and it's pretty consistent.

So you should expect to see an official announcement in a couple of hours or next week.

other skins will probably be some shitty olympic recolour

From the sprays. Mercy can't fly without wings, Rein can't charge or shield without his armor and fucking Pharah and Bastion is unchanged.

i made it

Please help senpai. I don't want to live like this forever. I suck at aiming and I don't know what I'm doing so wrong.

I've uploaded a video so you can all laugh too but maybe it will show something that is really obvious I am doing wrong. Sorry the quality blows.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhPpiDqHmjQ
p-please be gentle

something something make them easy to recognize

>if you get a summer item duplicate you get summer credits
where does it say that? It only says you get non-summer credits for dupes, it doesn't mention that about summer dupes.
inb4 i cant read

Yeah, I played 5 matches last night and won 4 of them. But someone left in each game so that one loss counteracted all the gain in rank I'd made. It just kills any desire to play.

You're shooting late. move your cursor ahead of where they're moving. This is pretty simple, do you actually not see that you're shooting behind where they are?

oh shit we back

quick post unpopular opinions

Hanzo+Widow is sleeper OP. Widow benefits greatly from Sonar and Hanzo benefits greatly from wallhack and all ranges are covered between them. It goes without saying both players need to be extremely good

They still didn't fix that? I haven't touched comp in a while, I assumed that was different by now.

What server?

You misread. You get normal goy credits either way.

It says that you only get credits that you can buy non-summer stuff with, family. Which sucks ass.

Settle a debate for me /owg/ Can pharah hold the point mid air?

Tbh it's always like that with snipers. I mean hypothetically a super good Widow/Hanzo could easily 1v6 an enemy team. It's just nearly impossible to have that kind of accuracy as a human.

>we charge $40/$60 for our game but all future heroes and skins will be free
>except when they won't and will only be offered for a limited time through stupidly hard and egregious means
>or you could buy a chance to get one RNG item out of 90 with duplicates :^)

no

Yes and no, there's a height limit to it I would say just a bit above genji's double jump height

I'm gonna miss thicc Mei

Does every hero get this olympics skin though?

Yes but not from too high
you could actually just go test it in a custom lobby

yes
you have to be pretty close to the ground though

There are times where I feel like I have but other times I have to be physically on the point. Either I'm crazy and it's just inconsistent for whatever reason.

Look Kyle, you can cry all you want, but while you're at it, keep playing and practicing. Aimbooster is a great tool for getting better. Remember, git'n gud is not done overnight, but done through constant practice erryday.

Also, are you even trying on that vid, or playing with an xbox controller? You barely moved, son.

If golfdad76 or bmx reaper isnt a skin in game I'll be very upset