What did you accomplish over the winter Veeky Forums...

what did you accomplish over the winter Veeky Forums? i finally got the forged motor back in this thing and it's on the road now as of 2 weeks ago. it's my proudest accomplishment.

project car thread GO!

this was it's life for 2 years. sitting in a tent in my buddy's yard. blew the motor after 3 months of owning it because the previous owner cranked the boost to 18psi on the stock ECU. didn't know that 18psi is way too hard on the stock motor. popped a ring land.

forged ROSS pistons, .004" piston to wall clearance, luckily no piston slap unless it's cold outside there's a tiny bit. Eagle forged rods because i nicked the bearing mating surface when i dropped the OEM one.

am i just talking to a wall here? does everybody here ride the bus now?

Nice work user, How's the transmission?

hhng. That's lovely.
One day I'll have the money to drop on my mr. 2

Maybe nobody cares about your blogposts

I wanna see I pic of the front damnit

Iminterested but you started posting at midnight for america

I dig that tent, how much was it? I might pick something like that up for personal use.

almost nobody on Veeky Forums knows about building engines

get rid of it, they're shit cars,

cant handle for shit, really dangerous proper shitty cars.

i used up a new set of summer tires i got in november already so i just put a new set on but other than that no money for parts or a place to wrench

I let my car sit and rust

still better spent time than fucking with a riced out Toyota

>Muh snap oversteer

Is this your first time building a motor? If so how steep was the learning curve to get everything sorted?

*Wild Rice Country on that plate

more engine pics, less pics of Transgendered Mister 2 in a bad dress.

hmm, im running 14psi on my stock internal 3sgte. What model 3S is it?

Is that a trd wing? That really completes the look of the mr2 for me. Almost looks like a gto from behind.

do you have a list of posts that you copy past into your browser?

I just got me one of these
the electric started acting up the day after I bought it
the reverse and brake lights won't turn off, I think the system is wired all fucky

18 is definitely pushing it on the stock internals

I think 15 is as high as I'd go on Gen1 or Gen2

I know Gen4 is 14-15 psi stock