/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist and Payday 2 General

Preplanning a best feature edition

Previous Four Stores heist: >(NEW) Workshop Manual
overkillsoftware.com/workshopmanual/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (Frank is back)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2skills.com/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (out of date, somebody update this shit already):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
youtube.com/watch?v=jHEkCM3fTrc

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YH9XHjQF
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn
strawpoll.me/10865748
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Captain winter getting nerfed soon

>dmr kit for a high concealment meme-4

Yes or no ?

hell no dude

might as well use the m308 at that point

>captain winters
>needing a nerf

>Thanatos
>Ever

>not having fun being useless to your team

>what are secondaries

>Get top kill count at the end of the heist
>Hold off an entire wave of cops by yourself freeing up the rest of the team
>Make Overdrill easy as fuck
>Bad

???

I need exp farm missions on overkill cause deathwish is too hard

Anyone have a mod to stop me being kicked? Shitters keep doing it right before the heist ends.

Hoxton Breakdance Boogaloo

>Zerker + Frenzy + Anarchist + ICTV/HBV

There, I just made DW as easy as very hard

Any good Ashley X Almir?

DMR kit is worst used on Car4, unless this is a stealth build and you need every last concealmen, which hits 24+1.
If you're going for SBLB Ace build, use the AMR-16, it hits 18+1 concealment, which is much more than the M308, which hits 10+1.

Aftershock and Hotline Miami.

No.

what are your guys' preferred deathwish assault rifles?

yeah the mod is called host your own lobbies retard

Is there a list of original payday players from /pdg/
I have good taste in games so I don't play Payday 2 as its trash

rpk and izhma

Only this one

Can anyone help me make a dodge sniper build?

Been using the nagant + crook build with frenzy
Hasn't worked out on dw. I'm not sure where to go from here.

>dodge
>current year

>not a dozer instead of a guard that Wolf would drill

5/10

>implying 40 dodge with 136 armor isn't broken
get out with your anarc frenzy, shitter.

>no regen

Generalmcbadass
Overkill_Almir
akillerbee

Can we add this to the op? pastebin.com/YH9XHjQF

I'm tired of retards of asking how to bad goy.

don't need it when I have frenzy aced.

>get out with your anarc frenzy, shitter.
>don't need it when I have frenzy aced.

any build is good with frenzy right now

>frenzy
lmao shitter

AK 7.62

It's just so perfect

If you're playing with pubs the only shitter is you.

Any good ways to avoid flash bangs spawning from nowhere ?

You literally can't without LUAing them out of the game. Know your environment, remember how to get yourself into cover after being flashbanged, get flash resistance.

wait until the flashbang rework

It's already in the OP.

>pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Implying there will be one.

but it's literally been confirmed, regardless of that meme

I can't seem to find a lua mod to do that

check unknowncheats

>Regardless of that meme that the founder of Overkill and CEO of Starbreeze said.
Oy vey shill
Unknown cheats has LUA snippets, you might be able to find it there.

Thanks. It's not that I'm against the existence of flashbangs. It's just how they're implemented is so fucking shit e.g. magically spawning at your feet rather than being thrown along with a grenade indicator like in CoD.

>CoD
Yeah I know but imo zombies is far more harder than DW Overdrill nowadays.

What's the safest way to trigger ex president's stored health while on low hp?

What ISN'T harder than DW overdrill these days?

getting shot in the streets like the degenerate you are

>OverkilL_Bo

You know, for a guy responsible for the skin system and all the jewery in payday 2, he's still a lot more sane compared to the guy in charge of the weapon balance.

oh yeah, cuz fucking secondary smgs with body expertise are useless.

>using any secondary other than the rpg7 with the thanatos

>You know for a guy that views his entire consumer base as a big piggy bank to smash with a hammer, he's still a lot more sane than the guy that thought nerfing the beagles fire rate into the ground was smarter than just tweaking its damage down to around 40.
You have odd priorities.

good point, forgot about that monster.

Sorry but I'm not a nigger

woah dude that's so cool and edgy here's your "trying to fit in" medal

>Try out sentry build
>Use sentries with Maniac
>Supply my team with damage reduction and dead cops whilst I look around for gage packages

What was the nerf to sentries anyway? They still seem really strong.

being able to pick them up after they die

and they will die on deathwish

Ahhk, I've had a few die on me but it happens when I'm not paying attention and not shooting the bulldozer with my grenade launchers. Like yeah 3 sentries on AP round slaughter assault waves of cops easily

created out of boredom, save if you feel

>finish a heist
>game crashes

Hi, I'm SolarPleTeX, and I'm addicted to achievements.

I've been using the site for a couple years but never got around to joining until I heard about the achievement trading threads. I'm not that hardcore of a gamer, and I don't play many games but when I do, I can't stop until perfect every aspect of it. Now, I've reached the point of my gaming career where my games have online-only achievements and all my friends play Steam games on the PC so they're no help.

I was able to live with it when Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST came out (lol vidmaster challenges) because I'm not that great of a FPS player (despite playing lots of FPS games) but now, I feel that my achievements list needs more zeroes in it. So, I'm poking my head in here to see if I could get a couple boosting parties going for a couple "old" games and then work through my backlog and then help other people out too =) (because I hate being a leech).

Here's to unlocking more achievements.

Rat PrOVK, 7 bags of meth.

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Greased Lightning (any_25_taser_kills)
- Vlad Is Mad! (vlad_4_jobs)

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

strawpoll.me/10865748
KEEPIN IT GOIN

Just finished shadow raid on death wish for the first time (16 bags). The amount of experience was disappointing though. I was expecting more than 450k

>12 votes for jacket

fuck off shitters

At least the jew don't mind having fun, the latter think he's somekind of architect always in the right.

>At least the jew don't mind having fun
Yes but his idea of fun is swimming in a pile of your money.

create some skins for us we ran out of ideas and are lazy

Fuck this stupid achievement, is there a script or something that unlocks just specifically 12 angry minutes? My friends are all shitters and I'm not much better so i cant solo it

armsoutstretchedintensifies.png

do it on normal with the glitched time lock routine
once you get the right computer to start the time lock you can ecm rush up to opening the vault and just walk out with 4 bags

It used to give over a mil easy.

But then devs and steam forum stelfshitters got butthurt when people started ECM rushing SR DW in pubs non-stop when Infamy 2.0 came out.

The whole bag-per-exp system was implemented specifically to fuck SR in the ass. The theoretical maximum you see is also for like 32 bags or something. You will never get anywhere near it. Starbreeze/OVK devs hate it when players try to powerlevel because the grind is retarded with no reward.

The devs promised that they'll eventually put it back to 24 bags after they figure out how to make ECM rushing "less OP" but as we have seen, they haven't given a shit at all since and just disable objectives when ECMs are on since Dockyard.

You can ECM rush the vault open and then run out after the cops show up. Just get a couple people to coordinate it properly with you.

>do it on normal with the glitched time lock routine
Pretty sure 12 Angry Minutes requires Hard.

Anarchist is total fucking trash what the fuck, the armor gain means nothing if you fucking die to literally anything the moment you make a single mistake.

Why not just use yakuza? Sonic speed and 0.1 sec armor regen

>Anarchist is trash
Doing it wrong.

If you are losing your armor with anarchist you clearly don't know what you are doing, are you using our lord and savior bullseye with shotgun?

>People complaining about DLC unlockers in a game where the main objective is to steal and murder

>be a few feet away from a wall
>shield spawns
>shield walks near me
>im now on the other side of the wall, outside of the map

wow nice

>yakuza

lmao

Between Normal and Death Wish difficulty, is there any difference with them if you are just going to stealth it?

>Game is about stealing.
>Overkill steals money from the good goys
>Bad goys steal DLC and skins from Overkill.
>Game steals time from everyone.
pottery

Number of guards typically increase, and if the camera operator is on site, the cameras are replaced with unbreakable versions. Not that you should be breaking cameras anyways, since that pretty much always means a pager. Certain heists have pretty much next to no changes.

The guard health increase only matters if they're alerted, so bring a 61 damage weapon, or aim for the head.

The difficulty scales linearly from normal to deathwish for stealth, as opposed to the more jarring difficulty spike between overkill and deathwish. As such, if you're even remotely familar with the heist, you should try completing it on deathwish, as bagged loot is doubled in value (citation needed). Shadow Raid is especially lucrative in this regard - the number of guards in the depot do not change, yet the value of the loot is increased dramatically. And since your first pager should be going to the camera guard, the unbreakable cameras affect absolutely nothing

I know it's in to op, but as in it's own separate thing, so if any shitter asks just point them there, and also that pastein is seriously out dated.

Just use the armor bag glitch if the devs haven't fixed it yet. The armor regen should lock on the suit instead of the CTV or whatever you're using.

And by certain heists nothing changes, I mean heists like GO Bank, Trustee Bank, diamond store, etc. Heists that always have 3-4 guards, and have the same procedure for completion - take out cameras, and either (with a team) ecm rush kill guards and wrangle civvies, or isolate and murder guards in safe locations

>after they figure out how to make ECM rushing "less OP"
ECM rush is only as OP as the crew doing them. A lot of pubs, unsurprisingly, fail to pull a successful rush.

Yeah, can definitely confirm it. Devs recognize the bug but haven't fixed it yet.

Now I figured out a nice exploit involving this bug and JoaT.

>mfw 6 guards on UK job DW

>2% chance of 6 guards

that's just unlucky, though i think if you do it right you can just ignore the outside guards

I might be thinking of Jew Store, but on DW the fences block off the exit of the alley ways so the guards can't path out from back there. So you could kill the 1/2 dudes inside the store, drill the safes, kill all the civs, and they wouldn't be able to do shit about it because they can't path to the front of the store to enter it.

Kike Store, yeah, on UkrJob there is always a way to the back alley from the street.

Hey assholes! I'm enjoying a martini in here. How you like that?

Is the body expertise skill worth the points or just shit ? Been using the G3 for a while and i was wondering about the benefits of the skill.

bump

>going to put on payday 2 streams in background while playing front mission 4
>click one
>lockpicking safe deposit boxes
>close tab

>shitters streaming shitty missions,

Sound logical to be honest

>the only heist everyone is playing is hoxturd breakout

im so fucking tired of that shit why dont people like having fun?

>tfw the enforcer flashbang skill still has wrong multipliers, making it pointless

gotta get a grip overkill

I hate when people are shitting on the thanatos. Despite the common opinion, it's a really balanced weapon highly viable for every difficulties. You just need to use it right.

HYOG