/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Previous Thread: Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/yHzvLHjd

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

>celes on the op
I'm proud of you user

Souda!

Thank you, Celeste is best girl!

You get a random character when the game starts.

wait so in DR2 how do i peep on hiyoko showering
does she catch me then foot job me

I think it's time to buly Saionji. Well, who am I kidding, every single second wouldn't be wasted, if spended on bullying Saionji again.

That's why I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

So how's your day/night going /drg/?

Hey can you bully me for like a few minutes, I need jerk off material because im too pissed off to go to bed.

pretty good so far.

>She dreams of Naegi taking charge for once.
>She dreams that frequently.
>In her dreams, the Naegi was forward, had a strong grip and kisses like a beast, rough and passionate.
>In her nightly delusions, this Naegi would caress her, would kiss her from forehead to toe, would softly, gently, almost detective-like, hold her bare hands, the sight of her burnt skin not mattering to his tongue.
>He would undo her clothes and smile hungrily at the fragrance of her naked body
>He Would go into her and know her.
>He would analyze her, detect her, solve her.

>Then she woke up
>Real Naegi she sees is just smiling innocently at her.
>It's nice in a way, but frustrating all the same.

As I said last thread, I had a terrible day but at least its over

Well, you take a camera and put it in her bathroom. But it's a useless idea from the start, Saionji can't shower by herself, with her choice of clothing.

However, if I catch her, she'll get her bullying, as usual.

I just woke up. I'm thinking to go watch Suicide Squad, so I can meme with /tv/

I don't bully on command. Here's your bullying: actually NOT bullying you. Why are you pissed off? Chill, man.

I could tell you why im pissed off but it would take like hours of explaining it and it would make no sense and probably piss you off as well because of how stupid it is.

She didnt make it hahahah UNLUCKY KYOKOTARDS

>based old man pushing Boxer's shit in

I'm sorry for doubting you

i want ruruka to die.

>he ends up dying for no reason
fucking lame
great writing kodaka
literally what was the fucking point of that fight

Yeah that was literally retarded, he could have catched the sword between his hands easily

Good work

Go to sleep, that helps, when you're enraged or pissed off. Nothing wrong with that.

You gotta have some nerve to appear, while I'm around, Precious Precious Flower! Shut up, I don't care whatever you're saying, because it's time for bullying!

Didn't you say something about waifus and something about rolewhazzitscalled? Ewww! You're more disgusting than the Mikan!

I am going to give your girl friend a tongue bath and go to bed.

I want kyorigiri to die!

Waaaaaaaaaahhh!

Is this your third time trying to get one post right?

Is Kyoko a dom?

Alright, but wait your turn, I was bullying her first. Don't your mothers teach you a bit of decency? Get out of the way!

Stop with crocodile tears, as you're going for a pool throwing trip! Hahahahaha!

Sh-shut up!

Why is there cum coming out of her nostrils and eyes

Ugh you filthy pedofiles

Seriously what the fuck was Kohacka thinking?
>falling of the bridge
>accidentally on some pool

If he dies that is by far the most retarded death on the series.

God your tears are so salty, but so addictive.

I was just faking!!! You're so easy to manipulate.

I can see why they didn't want to kill Munakata this early on, but honestly - don't fucking do a scene like that in the first place then.
I think Juzo seems reasonably dispensable, that scene would have been fantastic if it were Juzo vs. Tengan, and Tengan threw himself off the ledge with Juzo to sacrifice himself and kill Juzo. But nope lol, Tengan dives off the edge for no fucking reason and gets impaled while Munakata has not even a scratch. Bravo Kodaka.

What about her snot?

...Something feels wrong. Are you sure you're Precious Precious Flower Saionji? Usually you resist and insult everyone.

And now, you're acting like that pig Tsumiki. Even letting a garbage like Fukawa bully you? Seriously? That fly bited you today?

It might be serious.

Nevermind, get over here! Hahahahaha!

Its okay, after licking your eye lids and the various secretions your face emits. I deduced you are a designed to be eaten instead of bullied.

I look forward to tomorrows meal.

Sweet as candy.

I want to lick the inside of Hiyoko's nostrils

we discussd katanamu's plot armor
what about asahinas?

Theres still some semen left on your eyelids

disgusting

The story of pekka and midget gangster is actually pretty sad tbqh

Would be cute if they confessed to each other before Mahiru was killed, then they would just be fucking like rabbits in the cottage and nobody would die

even though its a simulation

Get out Enoshima, I know that you're hanging around Maizono a lot, as well as looking at the mirror, but I can assure you, Saionji's tears are real and salty.

Hehehehehe!

Yamada, I thought you hated and I quote, the "3DPD".

beautiful lerche

Huh? I thought I just heard someone say my name.

here piggy piggy piggy oink for us

I want to drink her chocolate milk.

W-wait! You're not the real Hajime!! Hajime's never mean to me and he knows I don't like sour stuff! Who are you??

>waifubait
No thanks.

Its ok, dont pay attention to them. You were always my favourite. They are just jealous.

So Kyouko finally investigating Chisa's body means she's gonna find out it's a fake body right?

Oink Oink Piggy *snorts*
Don't you have some dirt to eat?

yep
that's the girl kizakura was meeting with
her death was a ruse to cause despair for munakata

Oh, Tsumiki, think before you talk. Who, in their right mind, would talk about you while you aren't around?

Clean your ears, they're full of wax yet again.

Also, go buy me a drink.

What? Did you suffer an amnesia, Precious Precious Flower Saionji?

Damnit! I hope THIS would make you remember who Iam and yor real purpose on this island!

>Junko user saying Mikan was always his favorite
You can't make this up

Dont you have some cum to stuff into your eyes, midget girl? Guys will never like you because you have no boobs. If you were to own a club, it wouldnt even be called TITTY STORM, it would just be called STORM

How does THAT make you feel?

Who is Ultimate Hitman? I have a target for you

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

>She dreams of Naegi taking charge for once
>dom
She's sub apparently

damn, hiyoko's ass is far nicer than I thought

Don't you have a older sister to take a bath with? Oh wait

>Chisa probably teamed up with Monaca and is the real mastermind

Holy fuck this feels good.

this is funny because mikan killed hiyoko lol

Man, are you seriously want to kill a girl over this? I think it's time for little kids to go to bed.

Towa is underage, she's going to bed, with other kids instead.

hiyoko has MANLY HANDS

hello

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Sorry to disappoint, there can only be one mastermind, eternal, omnipresent, omniscient, the alpha and the omega.

VA
PE
S

Now, lets use some logic with regards to Junko's despair targeted onto herself.

Lets say she has planned event X, which will cause ultimate despair to herself - killing a loved one, killing herself, etc. Wouldnt the despair of not following through with X be greater despair than x itself?

Therefore, the event causing maximum despair to herself would actually be -X, and not X. But this means she will not able to follow through with any plans to cause despair to herself.

Conclusion: the REAL Junko would only be interested in causing despair to others and not herself. As soon as causing despair to others would cause despair to herself, she would do the opposite of that.

Objections?

Perhaps she is not as selfish as you think, there is a k-on rape doujin where one of them pays a rapist group to rape her friends, only to backfire and she gets raped too, with her fault being announced on the end.

I belive its same thing for her, everyone feels despair togheter,

Sore wa chigau yo.

Your first assumption, that the despair of not causing X would be greater than the despair of X, is not necessarily true. Junko favours ACTIVE despair, not passive. The most despairing thing to happen to her was to be actively defeated, not simply failing.

So then ACTIVELY stopping the plan of bringing herself greatest despair would bring even greater despair! And so on infinitely. She would just stop and stare at that point

S-shitman.. ;_;

Oh don't get me wrong, Chisa will be influenced by Junko to do this Killing Game, and it'll be up to Munakata to save her.

Except there's no despair to be gotten if you're the instigator of your own downfall. You already know you're going to fail, so you're not going to feel anything from it.

What you have failed to consider is that Junko herself needs to believe she can win. She needs hope that her plans will succeed. If there is no hope, i.e. she's already set herself up for failure, then there will be no despair.

Yes, Junko enjoys the despair of others. That is undebatable. But lets think for a moment; she could have set up a totally unwinnable situation for the survivors and disguised it so as to crush their hope. Except she didn't; she intentionally set up a win condition. She intentionally allowed Kirigiri and Maktoto an opportunity to best her. She left them the opportunity to defeat her, because she knew being beaten when she was at the height of her power would be hands down the most despair inducing thing she could ever feel. If her only concern was despair to others, why leave that opportunity? Why even make defeat an option?

Moreover, look at who she chose for the game; her friends. Her classmates. People she knew and very likely cared about. She could have put a bunch of nobodies in there and needn't have worried about the memory erasure. But no; she chose people she knew. She intentionally pit people she'd watched grow close together. Why? Why that class? She could have corrupted them, turned them to despair, but no.

She wanted to watch the people she cared about die.

I love all the boys in DR except Togami

Even Hifumi "Dick-On-Keyboard" Yamada?

still wonder how did all the 6 missiles missed him and the explosions left him in one piece

plot armor is something wonderful.

Good afternoon /drg/. Are you all well?

Oh, forgot about him. I admire his cause for 2D though

Don't forget his ironclad belief in his own headcanon

Didn't he jump into the little corridor beside him then jump out after the explosions?

Just fine, let me join you in the shower.

I literally dont understand her appeal

Get back in the trash, Mikan

I'm going to bop you on the head

She's a kind character and has an active and cheerful persona.

and that's it. Her whole personality is what makes her great.

>Decide to rewatch the first anime since I'm too lazy to replay the first game
>2 minutes in, now want to replay the first game

Also, forgot that the first one and Persona had such a huge overlapping of voices. For Japnanese, anyhow

I'm writing.

Writing...... stories.........

>Persona
I wouldnt know thanks toNO DUAL AUDIO

How about no?

Do her FTEs. Atleast, that's where I discovered her appeal

You seem discouraged? Or tired?

Pretty good, if groggy. Remind me to stop oversleeping.

Or hiding something.

He's obviously writing smut.