Don't mind me, I'm just going to let rocks and gravel fly out of the back as I pass you...

>Don't mind me, I'm just going to let rocks and gravel fly out of the back as I pass you. Hope they don't hit your paint or windshield.

>they have a sticker
>'i'm not responsible for damage to your car'
>call police and say there's a truck with xxxxx plate dropping gravel and unsecured load driving on x road
One time I was actually driving behind one of these and some shit in the back blew the fuck up, and it sprayed all over the road. fucker kept driving for at least 10 miles on the highway.

They used to have wind covers but the corporation complained to the state legislature and got the requirement for securing their load removed. So they aren't required to cover their load. They always have a lot of large grit fly out, so I will take the next offramp if possible and use the side road home because staying on the freeway a quarter mile behind them is useless because the cars in front are kicking up the grit and gravel off the road surface.

Reminds me of that video where a brick flies through the front windshield killing the mother in the passenger seat and everyone starts screaming. I hate to think what she looked like afterwards.

there's literally nothing stopping someone from just tossing a rock out and sending it through your windshield, killing your mum in the passenger seat

never forget that

One time I was on the freeway and a pickup towing a trailer full of firewood hit some bumps and logs of firewood covered all lanes of the freeway. There were a couple motorcycles behind me and they had to pull some sketchy maneuvering to miss all the logs

Except maybe...eh..prison?

>not living in a state where it's illegal to have dump trucks without covers.
Smh senpai

>>not living in a state where it's illegal to have dump trucks without covers.

It was illegal, but the corporations applied for and got deregulation. So the regulations on dump trucks were relaxed in order to improve corporate profitability.

Unless you have a good dashcam and catch their plates, that won't happen.

I swear are you people pretending to be retarded or do you expect the driver to somehow stop the gravel or somehow be aware of every speck of gravel. There is no better alternative. You're just being thin skinned
Worse than stance fans
>much paint!!!
Numales I swear

cucklord detected

>letting a truck carrying pebbles fuck your car
>ever

have fun when a rock flies out and splatters your wife's head all over the seat

>implying
I'm sure his love pillow would be fine should a rock hit her.

I know im gonna go to hell for this..

>is that a brick.png

Again, whose fault is it? Nobody's. Some things can't be helped.
I don't even understand why you're mad
>much paint the dents man
If you want your paint to stay perfect and no dents, your only option is to just stop driving that car and put it in a bubble retard.
>safety!!! What if it hits my head and I die
First it'd take a pretty hefty thing to do that which is bigger than the stuff op complains about
Second of all, sometimes that's fate, it's just another risk. Try your best to not be behind one of them. But if the odds line up specifically just right then oh well man that sucks, it's called an accident.

I guess gross negligence is now considered fate...

>nobody's fault
oh yeah, I guess the asshole carrying around uncovered rocks at highway speed isn't at fault.
Fuck you moron. Buy a fucking tarp and cover that shit up. I know your trucker salary ain't shit, but even you can afford a $50 tarp right?

So by that logic if a contractor does it shitty job on your cuckshed and it collapse and kills you while Tyrone is having his way with your wife it was just fate and nobody is at fault?

Prison occurs after the fact

Even if they were caught it'd be lucky to even convict them on manslaughter. They'd be out well within 10 years, probably 5.

>Thinking trucks pay for ANY of the equipment he uses

Colossal idiocy, i see why it is being said this board is going to shit. Full of underage retards.

>10 maybe 5 years in proison

>this board is going to shit
It's always been shit.

ahh shitbox life. no care about such things

I remember when being a P plater, I was only limited to 100km/h on the highway and having these faggots catch up and sit RIGHT behind you despite plates on the truck saying they are only limited to 100km/h as well. Slow the fuck down cunts.

not quite this shit

Enjoy

they're limited to a true 100km/h your speedo is wrong fuccboi

>staying behind this truck
>driving slower than this truck

>thinking they can even see shit flying out of their trucks

>follow behind it by like 15 car lengths
>still hear your car get hit by pebbles

fuck these niggers, I pass a quarry on my way to work every day and the only road is a 2 laner and every time I go to pass one of these faggots I always get hit by something. Thankfully, no damage yet, but it's only time before it happens

I will never understand this anger. As if the driver himself is willing the gravel fly off the truck

He probably is, you fucking shitbird. They should have that shit covered up. It's the same concept as an 18 wheeler without mudflaps. Mudflaps are mandatory on those because they kick pebbles up from the road. Meanwhile, these fuckers can get away with much more severe things.

Shouldn't it be covered at the top?

>lifted trucks without mudflaps

Fuck right off