/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

A night to remember edition

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread

Some of you are alright, dont play Arena on EU this afternoon.

I hate that Coin is a spell. It's one of the reasons Counterspell don't see play.

>A night to remember
oh baby

1st for Dead games don't need new threads.

Dead game, dead thread, dead 4chins.

Since when Gul'dan was a beast?

More fuel for the zoo cancer

Pls stop with granny posting

I think this is too slow for zoolock.

>log on RAF accounts
>re roll quests to see if any account gets play with a friend
>every account rolls the fucking same quests

Anons, is the game rigged?

women reach their sexual peak at age 40

ye

I don't even want to think about the thread from last night

yes new accounts are rigged to get shitty quests

Let's be honest here.

She really is beautiful.

Shame about the smokers voice.

>These shitty conspiracy theories

People will probably add 1 off. Cut 1 Ritual.

nice dick fampai

Maybe but ritual works better with juggler and councilman.

So, this is the end of hearthstone, right? It peaked a few expansions ago and it's clear by now they won't implement any drastic changes or improvements. If they were to do it, this is the time. It's going to be just more of the same shit until they're done milking as much as they possibly can out of the franchise?

>>She really is beautiful.
You mean she's good at caking her face with make up and using photoshop.

>Anomalus

Meh, it's the same shit they have been pulling the last years and people will probably keep eating up the shit they get served.

don't bully, it was actually better than the other 2

Rate my dick /hsg/
Started climbing with this, haven't lost yet. Shits on dragon warrior.

>photoshop
what are you talking about, nothing about this picture is edited

She has a cold eyes, and despite all around slutty look i think she cold in bed.

her moles naturally disappear sometimes

>play around lightning storm by leaving my guys at 3 hp
>he rolls 3 on both of them anyway
>have a 4 hp minion up
>he rolls wrath of air and lightning storm rolls 4
Great game.

It's crap and I will cut your dick off for playing MC. Midrangre hunter and zoo will push your shit in.

I hope so. This incompetent company deserves it. Nothing will change as long as shitters keep donating to scamaz to open a bajillion packs and people pre order to get a fucking card back.

Reminder retarded spamming reportfags got BTFO last thread

Who?

feelio when you just can't beat 4+ overheal in fatigue

>Priests are getting 5 extra cards for fatigue battles.

I'm just out to beat warrior cancer user. Please don't be mad.

Wtf someone just conceded to me in arena on turn 2.

Oh great more chances to not draw auchenai circle

Yes, but in the late game you sometimes end up wasting mana with ritual. Also the new card allows to wait for the juggles to unfold and then react. Also it's better against the warrior guhl.

thanks brode

Sometimes instead of retiring absolute trash decks, some people give free wins to others.

When are the new cards? Don't they usually reveal 2 cards a day around this time?

>Barely beating a gold legend aggro Shaman with Miracle Rogue

Blade Flurry is still the best fucking AoE Rogue has and that's kind of sad.

Drop the fucking mana cost already Blizzard.

They revealed a ton already. This isnt an expansion, they cant reveal 2 a day.

Fan of Knives, Thalnos/Drake+Fan of Knives or even Dark Iron skulker are all better.

But if they buff blade flurry they can't give rogue decent weapons

HAHAHAAHA

Oh boy, a two card combo to get two damage for five mana!

I'd rather set up Turn 3 with the poisoned weapon and just cast Blade Flurry Turn 4 so I don't fucking get run over with 15 damage in one turn like a fucking tool.

31 cards remain and they're releasing in about 10 days, they absolutely could.

Play a friend thing on EU:

jatabo#2651

>they're releasing in about 10 days
The 1st wing that is. Not all the adventure. Right?

You're right, but they still reveal all the cards before they release it, usually in a Facebook dump.

Haha what's your favourite thing about hearthstone? Mine is checking my decklist after a match to make sure I put several cards I could have drawn to win the game were in my deck. Guess what? they where! How CRRRAAAAZZYY is that???!!

Had no clue it worked that way, I only started playing recently.

Why would your time feeding shitters?

Sure, but they reveal all the card before the patch anyway, because the game is patched people would just datamine the remaining cards. No reason to throw away those opportunities for more reveals.

>people literally don't want FREE gold

Im dying for the quest, but im on NA. Anyone on NA who has it prease add DryBread#2141

I'll add.

I just assume peoel get it before my page even refreshes desu

>I try to add him
>no answer

every time

He is a faggot with golden Chtun after all

already did the quest

also c'thun goes golden after the golden doomcaller goes off, that's why I took the screenshot

kek

>play shaman against a mage in arena
>have excellent curve
>play the OP 4 mana 7/7
>he just fireball+ping it
>on turn 7 he kills me with 2x frostbolt+roaring torch+the 6-3 on the board

And during the time I was writing this, I was just stomped by rouge in 7 turns, again with excellent curve.

Why is arena such a joke?

The best way to do it is to post that you have the quest and then add the first reply with a tag.

Arena is a joke because of shaman players like you who can only play OP cards on curve.

>get dart trap from lock and load
>dragon warrior figures out its dart trap
>5 turns of him refusing to armour up and floating mana, losing 10 health to save 5 damage

absolutely epic math.

>>play the OP 4 mana 7/7
>>he just fireball+ping it
its OP because you play it on turn 4 (or 3 with coin). Or something along with it.
fireball+ping means you hit his face once or twice

Some people don't want to become the new Best EUMage

Tactically outsmarted

I just bought a box of Eldritch moon. Got literally everything except Liliana and some really expensive foils. Everyone at my LGS was really helpful since it was my first time. I m still gonna stick around for the memes but to me Hearthstone is dying and this adventure is the proof of that with only 3 playable cards

Need some advice here. I want to try Eydis since I potentially have a lot of 1 mana spells (2 bananas, 2 coils, 2 PO, 2 Peddlers), but not sure what to cut. Thinking about argus (buff is pretty nice, but usually too slow) or farseer (heal is pretty good).

Dart Trap doesn't always go to face.

Literally

-------------------------Not

---------------------------------------All

--------------------------------------------------Cards

Revealed

Given he had multiple empty boards to do it on, I think he was just retarded and lost the match from it.

>turn 2
>ichor execute
Three times this has happened to me, are they going full retard or is dragon warrior just a face deck with savannah highmane?

> just bought a box
>$100 RNG

Early tempo can be very important.

are you having a stroke?

>is dragon warrior just a face deck
Yes. Ram cheap stuff in face, protect them with taunt, play 6 mana nein/nein. Finish with a Grommash or Rag if not dead yet

i got 95 dollars worth of cards. Im damn happy plus i can actually hold them in my hand. I also enjoy the thrill i wont lie. Never the less a friend gave me his magic deck and we played for 3 hours. My god was it way fucking better than Hearthstone. Im just about done with this game the designer team shows no signs of improvement

Maybe you should visit them at the head quarters. Best pizza I have eaten in my life.

You bought a box just to open the packs? No drafting? Pretty silly way to get into the format, but w/e it's your money.

oh i drafted the whole box with my friend

That's good. Standard costs $800 dollars a year to be competitive so drafting all your packs is a good way to get more for your money.

Since you like it so much.

>tfw no nerdy dragon husbandu

Rate my deck
Give me some tips to survive a zoolock

the deck i chose to make is b/w angels. i picked a theme i loved and checked the card prices of different sets. When the first rotation happens i ll only lose about 25€ and i ll be able to play the deck for a long ass time

>shitskin

You should just give up, your tiny brain cannot hope to compete with the superior white man.

Are there any good cheap decks worth crafting? I already have midrange and aggro shaman and of course zoo lock (minus leeroy) but im fed up with playing those shitty decks.

I played it on turn 5 because I was overloaded on turn 4.
By the way this was the draft, it wasn't bad at all, and my earlygame was okay too all games. Still I lost every time before turn 8 because the enemy had some crazy bullshit draws.

That should be fine if you don't care about winning.

Aggro Shaman, Zoo Lock, Mid-Range Hunter are the only cheap and effective decks. Hunter is more of a tech when you are facing tons of Warriors, though, not really as good as the first two.

dragon warrior

Well fuck

Are you ready for next exp?

the deck made top 8 in both scg tourneys after the release of Eldritch Moon. I enjoy winning a lot i assure you

Nice screenshot from reddit.

No because I just started playing again since I stopped in about Feb.