/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2259
"Just look at this smug motherfucker" edition
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
>yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old
>yugiohprices.com/
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
>ygodr.blog.jp/
OCG decklists
>yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG decklists
>ygorganization.com/ >blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
TCG/OCG news sites
>yugioh.party/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
>testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)

●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.
● READ NIGGA READ

>shamelessly bumping my own thread
First for HEROs

>Go first
>normal summon Gale Dogra
>use it's effect twice to send 2 Arc Light, searching two Benten
>Pre-Prep into Herald and Dawn
>Dawn to summon Herald using Benten, Benten to search Honest for protection via battle, Dawn readds Benten
>activate Instant Fusion, summon Norden, revive an Arc Light
>make Fairy Cheer Girl
>Use it's effect to draw a card by detaching Arc Light, get ANOTHER search off of Arc Light
>possibly summon a second Herald using Benten, searching and recurring Benten, end field with double Herald, Honest in hand with 2-4 Fairy discards for negation...
>and ONE THOUSAND LIFE POINTS on T1

Meme decks save lives

>activate Unfortunate Report
>chain refpanel
gg ez.

Alternatively,
>opponent playing BE
>use spirit to go into azure
>use solomon's lawbook
>chain refpanel
I'm sorry, you want to do what in your standby phase?

>Stealing other stuff also near useless. What's worth stealing anyway?
Confirmed for never trying Treatoad

Why didn't anyone tell me psy-frames are so fun?

I have. With Bahamut version, I can only steal 1 monster, that I can't use for anything since it has low ATK, or things like that. It also clog my monster field hard.
If I steal S/T, most likely it's Melody, Kozmotown, or shit like that. Not like I ever gonna use it. Clog my S/T zone. If I happen to steal mirror force variant, it's not like I'll ever use it, since if they're using it, that means I'm already in winning position. And only retard use mirror force when they know they'll get neg and stolen. Most likely Mirror force is the bait.

Why the fuck is the thread so slow?

But are you running MY Bahamut-abusing version?

Is there a OCG/TCG card with effect to target and banish 1 monster on field?

Didn't someone say something about a new banlist?

can someone post a darklord build? they see, kind of fun, but I have no idea where to start

Yes an Xyz

>playing frogs in a Treatoad deck

spotted the shitter

Karma cut.

>This Goddess can get beaten up by a Koala/Kangaroo thing with boxing gloves

Black luster soldier - envoy of the beginning

I was going to guess Castel

I guess this is the closest we will get to banish monster without cost and activable after drawing/summon it.

Ah, yes.

And Exodd can be destroyed by that r8 Frankenstein-thingy.

BANLIST WHEN

I've used his deck, it's incredibly strong.

3 more months nigga.

Never underestimate the Eternal Australian

Dimension Slice.

So who is ready for secret ritual Yuya to be the final boss?

I was actually going to say Enterblathnir. But I forgot that doesn't target

>japanese text use abbreviation of S-X-P
TCG is outdated.

Cool artwork
>This card's effects can only be applied/resolved while it has Xyz Material
What is this, regular Utopia?

I'm maining 3 of this when it comes out.

Your normal field is filled with 3-4 monster, with Bahamut, Treatoad, and either another Treat, Bahamut + Treatoad, or another frog.
If you steal another monster, even if you sac Treatoad, you'll still end up with 3-4 monster, clogs really hard, not to mention you won't using it anyway.
What monster with high attack is worth stealing/can be stolen? None, that is.
If you go against Kozmo, it'll just stay as beater. 1.5k beater. I don't think you can steal ship since they disappear from GY.
If you go against BE, most likely you'll only get sage or something.
If you go against monarch, you'll only get those tiny vessel.
All useless.
S/T? No sane person activate good S/T with Treatoad. Noone will ever use Raigeki with Treatoad in field. Even Mirror Force is only used in double or when there's set Solemn. You won't get any good S/T. Ever. Maybe Cupidity, but if you managed to neg it, you won't using it anyway.

Will they ever get to be together?

I hope so user. I hope so.

>I don't think you can steal ship
Retard.

Not enough specs, retard.

Can you? Can you steal a ship that's floating from GY? Maybe you can negate it, but you can't steal it, since they're banished. Same case with pilot floating.

When's that maintenance for the site?

>meme deck
>bog standard fluffals
>not even a starve venom

Now.

>Mermails now have access to Bahamut/Treatoad instead of Abyss Dweller as their patron R4

They really might win Worlds, holy shit.

>arguing with a ESL
Are we really so dead?

Dark Core

Why are there filthy xyz SCUM cards in my fluffal deck!? REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Stealing the card doesn't start a new chain, it happens immediately upon the Negate + Destroy, they don't get an opportunity to float.

The ships floating activates in a new chain after it's destroyed. Treatoad steals cards in the same chain that it negates them in. The ships don't have a chance to even activate their float effects.

I haven't updated mine to accommodate for the brand new Darklord yet but you want 3x of the Superbia, Ixtab, and the searcher/revival for sure, at least 2 Mastema, 2-3 Zerato, about 2 Tez, no more than 2 Lucifer if you want to run him (cutting him entirely is fine but I like my deviant art OC boss monster at one).

Shove in Trade-Ins, Allures, and Desires, possibly a Terrortop Dante engine for milling, and fill the extra deck with anything you can make, focusing mostly on rank 8s. Don't forget that Reasoning and make sure to have fun bricking even after drawing half your deck.

If Kozmo manage to get ship on field, they won't activate their effect with Treatoad on field. I thought this was obvious.
The only thing you'll negate is their floating effect, if you somehow manage to kill it. Even then, you can't steal it.

Is there a better YGO story told through card art and flavour text?

GAGAGIGO!
I PROMISE, SOMEDAY SOON, I'M COMING BACK FOR YOU
JUST YOU WAIT!
WAIT FOR ME

Yes you can steal Dank Destroyers, and boy does it feel good. And if I they don't use their effects at all I'm winning because big bodies on their own aren't worth shit.

>they won't activate their effects with Treatoad on the field
Forerunner's LP gain is mandatory. So yes, you can steal it. If the opponent is silly enough to try to pop something with DD or Sliprider, Treatoad can negate and steal them too.

Was thinking about jamming Soul Charge in the deck.

Nope, it's still the best to this day.

I'm quite fond of Buster Blader's after I realized Destruction Sword Memories' art isn't only reminiscing on the tragedy of his story but also Konami realizing they fucked up with not letting the whelp summon the retrain from the hand leaving behind only a dead abandoned petdeck archetype though.

Sylvans will win worlds, screenshot this.

>implying Memelanteans won't win
Sylvans fold to too much stunshit

>big bodies on their own aren't worth shit
Silly you. They use it to kill your Treatoad. Your weak 2.2k ATK Treatoad.
You say you have 2 Dupe Frog on field? I'll just wait until you change it into Cat Shark or something to try to get past it, then float into Forerunner or something, with ATK still greater than your Treatoad. Negate the floating? You can negate it, but you can't steal it silly. They get banished as cost.

Then they just won't using Forerunner. Plain and simple. It's not hard getting over 2.2k ATK monster.

Just know that Frog extra stealing is worthless like 80% of the time, unless your opponent is a retard. In which case, you don't need the stealing to win anyway.

Ships floating starts a new chain. Treatoad negating and stealing is one effect, so ships don't get to float.

"Activate prince effect, send dragoons ;)"
"Chain Vanity's"

Where's the banlist? Has the maintenance happened yet?

Chain Twin Twisters ;)

Is there a compilation of Metalphose tops around like the ABC and blue eyes ones I see around here?

>They use it to kill your Dupe Frog and let you search out Swap Frog
FTFY

I fucking win if I force you into Destroyer turbo and you're not even allowed to use its pop effect so all you have is a 3k untargetable vanilla that frogs have no problems getting over.

Listen nigger. I'm going to spell it for you.
>Kozmo somehow have Ship on field
>Ship DOES NOT USE EFFECT
>You get rid of it through some shit like attacking with Treatoad boosted with Cat Shark
>Ship died, floating effect starts
>THEN You maybe negate with Treatoad
Where's the new chain, retard.

>killing Dupe Frog unless you're going OTK that turn
That Kozmo is a retard.

>3k untargetable vanilla that frogs have no problems getting over
Only way for Frog to get over it is either Cat Shark or F0. At that point, you didn't even need the Treatoad stealing to win.

To end this argument, I'll give you that Kozmo is fucking sucks against Treatoad. BUT it's because the omni-negates, not stealing. Stealing will NEVER EVER win you games, unless you're playing against retard.

11AM Pacific Time

>steal Dark Lady
>steal Dark Planet
>steal CyDra Infinity
Man I'm sure not getting any advantage when I steal these cards

Dang, I didn't mean to post that pic.
Anyway, since Time Seal is banned because it's sacky, why didn't Lightforce Sword used instead? It's basically the same thing. Next 4th SP doesn't exist anyway.

Give me a scenario where you actually steal that thing. Preferably where the other player is not a retard, since all those can kill Treatoad in battle.
Advantage doesn't matter if you're already won.
I dare say that even if Treatoad doesn't have that steal effect, it will still have the exact utility as right now.

Valkyrie was asking about Ruris last thread so I'll throw my input in if he's lurking.

Your maindeck skeletion will be
3 vanishing (the more you have in hand the bigger your play)
3 Tribute (dumps mimicry and can be a 1 card force strix)
2-3 fuzzy (almost always usable but locks you into RR, I cut to 2 so My first turn more often ends in nightmare)
2-3 mimicry (workable when you draw but not ideal, if you run at 2 you'll draw less often but it'll REALLY suck if you do)
1-2 singing (necessary to make your big non RUM plays, usually run at 1 since it's always searchable when needed but 2 can help with keeping a copy in the deck)
1 sharp (mid/late game play extender, great when combo'd into with swallow's)
1 pain (necessary to replace fuzzy when you don't want to lock yourself into RR, enables first turn nightmare + force/revolution/ultimate + possible backrow to be consistent.)
0-1 booster (weak protection but doesn't die to backrow hate, run if you have room)
1 or 3 last (ulti falcon enabler, run at 3 if your build is ulti turbo, run at 1 if it isn't)
1-2 nest (resource generator/reusing, only run 1 unless you know you'll run into a large amount of backrow hate, or just run key beetle)

For RUM ratios, I like to run 1 more +2 RUM than strix/cattle calls, (my favorite build runs 1 strix, 2 call, 3 skip, 1 astral), if your build is turbo ultimate falcon, you'll run max all of those. Don't run raid force/blaze falcon unless you just want to meme with odd-eyes rebellion. Run 2 Soul Shave force. Don't run revolution force or raptor's force. You could run 1 double doom force if you have room but whatever.

other thing to note is you cannot afford to lose your first normal summon. losing that ends your turn most of the time. Run minimum triple twister to hit those solemns. Maybe add at least side MSTs as well. Run triple swallow's nest to dodge, trap holes, Farfas, kirins, veilers, ghost ogres, etc.

Dunno. Use it yourself to find out. Modern synchro decks can just spam out 3 Omegas instead.

Because cards in your deck are much less accessible than cards banished.

Then Konami can unban Time Seal without problem. And, by that extension, Yata is fine since Time Seal, the retarded version of Yata is fine.

Banished Face-down. If it's easier to access than decks, then DESIRE will get emergency banned soon.

Wait people are unironicall playing fire king kozmo decks? I just did it as a meme back when dark eclipser was new. I didn't expect it to see actual play.

>Run 2 Soul Shave Force
Most of what you said is sensible but c'mon son, I win way more games from Infinity backed up by Key Beetle than from any of the Ruris. I run 3 myself but to each his own I guess.

Sekrit Tek against graveyard centric deck.
Why doesn't anyone side deck this against monarch or BA? Wait, it's monster only.

post list?

Thanks mate, this helps a lot. Would you not run Raptor's force for re-using +2s and Revolution Force for Tribute Lanius searches? Also is there any better way to get RUM other than violently deck thinning?

If you really want to meme you could run Left Arm Offering. But you're better off just sacking into them.

>World's
>1st turn
>summon this guy
your move /dng/

Farfa.

Pic related ;)

Volcanic Queen ;)
Santa Claws ;)
Chaos MAX ;)
Honest ;)

Macro is limited though. Same with Fissure. Instead of both of those, this one can't be negated via MST. Next turn rarely exist anyway.

Detach 1 Xyz Material Draw phase. ;)
Goddamn it's a powerful card.

>revive an Arc Light
how?

Did you read the card?

here's your shun

tenacity revealing big monarch
adding domain

summon tribute fodder

Crystal Beast Metalphose. Is this a good idea or just a meme

It's a good meme

>summon this, attack, halve your lp, then attack again and halve your lp.

Sekrit T1 Tek.
Give free +2 if you go first and left 3 card in hand.
Also good against deck that like to have more than 4 card in hand like PSY-Frame, PSY-Frame, and PSY-Frame.

Now you realize the pic he posted it with.

>World's
>Cubics
yeah, no.

>implying they can't be played at Worlds with no Duja
I've seen people use Lightsworns as the mill engine and still have success.
Let's not forget the Crimson Nova OTK is more sackier than Megalo OTK.

What goes in a metalfoes deck?

3 of each monster + kirin/raccoon?
2/2/1 (fusion, counter the other one) s/t?
2 gofu?

Raptor's force is only used to get out blaze falcon which isn't that good so It isn't run, Revolution force isn't live half the time to steal an xyz, I've had funny things happen against PK but it still isn't worth it. If you want a tribute lanius target, go for doom force for a quick satellite cannon falcon. As for the Searching RUM. this user hits it right on the money you're gonna want to thin fast so all you'll have left to draw is your Power cards like the RUM or soul charge.

It's a playable meme. Gives you an easy way to put Crystal Beasts in the S/T zone and you can Pendulum Summon Amethyst Cat for Xyz spam plays.

I still prefer Box of Friends Metalphose myself.

tellars will win worlds
screencap this

Legendary Ocean beatdown will win worlds

screencap this

>Draw a space jet
>Call it a dragon

>this entire general calls Worlds a meme format.
>this general cares what wins Worlds now
???

Banlist will be out at 5pm EST.
Screencap this.