>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVL_ZgqZvK8
youtube.com/watch?v=YlNamouIDdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LyzbUd0f33E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUxKdwAQ4w
ebay.com/itm/ZX-GSXR-R6-R1-CBR-Quick-Shifter-/172181201027?hash=item2816cca083:g:Kk4AAOSw5ZBWLlYs&vxp=mtr
youtu.be/4j6dyAMrPZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fugg, I was unaware of this curse
1st for punished touge

first for summer is coming and i expected more fags from the bakuon threads to actually get a bike desu

Honda a okay

lorenzo a best

truuuu

>mfw every time I see another biker throw his bike into neutral at a red light with no cars behind it
It drives me nuts, what if someone comes speeding behind you? I never put my bike in neutral unless I'm pushing it around my driveway.

i keep it in 1st only if it's a dangerous place
>not filtering

>supermoto
u sure?

Yeah he's on knobbies so hurr durr not sumo, that just makes it more impressive though.

>literal 5 year old corners better than I do

dbt why are you all slow shit cunts?

>tfw no 2wd sumo

and 21/19" wheels...

Hello touge King

>2wd
i've only seen 1+1/2wd

>The Yamaha WR450F 2-Trac is a rally bike, a limited production competition machine featuring the world’s first production two wheel drive system for motorcycles

i attempted a post your bike + top speed, but no one did

why would you want a two wheel drive sumo...?
all it does is steal power and give you traction, the only thing awd bikes are good for is hill climbs.
youtube.com/watch?v=XVL_ZgqZvK8

not really, it'sfull of italian fags with gears up to their forks, but it's nowhere as fast as the rear and only used for technical stuff

Christini AWD is shaft, rokon is chain.

Hydraulic is only one type of motorcycle AWD.

The first hydraulic AWD bike was actually hydraulic at both ends, it was made by an Australian, Ian Drysdale (the guy who later made the v8 bike) while he was at uni

daily reminder that honda a shit

cause its awesome

2 stroke 500cc days when men were men. no electronics.

motogp is still awesome today but god damn how good was it back then.

favourite video
youtube.com/watch?v=YlNamouIDdQ

around 140km/h, gear ratio is really short atm
>so fast

>top speed
>dirt bike

what's the point?

had a supermoto for a year and mates bagged me saying i couldn't keep up in the twisties. i blasted past them with my easy late braking.

freeways the way home were another thing but who enjoys freeways? besides superbike owners who can't turn.

i dont enjoy freeways, thats why i go sanic to get it it over with

when i had the motard freeways were a pain in the ass. but on my r6 it is mild fun. still prefer twisties.

To be fair the closest thing that bike gets to road riding is doing 80ish km/h down a dirt road looking for another single trail, riding it on road would be retarded, it will do around 120 kilometers on 11 litres of fuel.

Why are Bimotas so incredibly sexy?

Why do I get a boner every time I look at what Bimota does with a japanese bike engine?

Why do Bimota only use BMW and Ducati engines nowadays?

It's fucking raining like shite today.

>tfw no panigale

Same here, which is good because it means im not working tomorrow and can ride bikes all day

didn't start riding when I was 18 months old

every motard rider ever online is apparently a bar scraping, backing it in, "smashing da leeta bikes on tha twisties" pro who laughs at the fact that motoGP bikes "only" go down to 64 degrees...then you go the twisties and you just never see any because they're all out doing wheelies into the back of cars in industrial estates lol.

i started riding motorbikes when i was 4 and im still a shit cunt, no excuses

there is no power in the universe strong enough to make me not a shit cunt but I could have been fast

>tfw you know you can smash any motard

>Never gets old

> Not raining but road damp from yesterday
> mom calls me a pussy for not going out

Oh...Ok..

You just need a frontal lobe injury to release your hidden motorcycle riding potential

post your chicken strips fagget

I don't really care about smashing people.

The amount of importance people place on "smashing litrebikes" is always paradoxical to me.

I mean if the whole idea is to show that it doesn't matter what you ride, all that matters is the rider! (which I agree with) then why are you so bloody pleased about overtaking a litrebike then?

>guys it doesn't matter what you ride, I know because I overtook a L I T R E B I K E on my ninja 2fiddy!

It either matters or it doesn't you can't have this inbetween where it doesn't matter what you ride but it does matter what they do.

No thanks, my brain egg is scrambled enough as it is.

i could smash a litre bike

webm related
Best budget beginner bike

later. I'm going to sleep now

It's the same mentality that many Honda ricers and other 4-cylinder ricemobile drivers have.
>hurr omg I out-cornered a 20 year old mustang
>my civic with an enormous turbo on the engine that I dumped $12,000 into beat a bone stock v8 camaro in a drag race
>fwd is so superior!

how do you stop your front wheel from making you flip over when it suddenly needs to rev match the road?

>stay at home and shitpost all evening
or
>go to North West 200 and take pics and webms of hektic road racing

it won't, just make sure its straight.

Unless you're squeezing the front brake as the tire contacts the road, it's not going to flip you over. There's not enough mass in the front tire to cause the entire bike to flip over. You would need a tire that nearly outweighs the rest of the bike for that to happen

youtube.com/watch?v=LyzbUd0f33E

"I'm a knee dragging kind of guy"

>Has huge chicken strips

This guy is a fuckin dork, thanks Youtube recommendations.

post your chicken strips fagget

NW200 obvs

K.

having a burnt out tyre doesnt hide 1 inch wide chicken strips

git gud fagget

did you use a 2400 grit belt or just a rough 120 grit?

i need to take a picture of the rear tyre on the ducati at the bikeshop tomorrow morning, has the complete opposite of chicken strips, edges of the tyre are completely shredded, middle of the tyre is nice and smooth

I want this

maybe its a new tire

good, good...

looks like it would be good for riding to the local cafe, i bet the fairing would stop your scarf flapping about too much

I'd rather want this

they have a few old 460/480 2 strokes in there that look brand new too, will snap some pics of them

its A E S T H E T I C

I like the vmax but, I can't see myself on a cruiser

>that tandem highside at 5:06
nice

2D > 3D

Same, but if it had to be a cruiser a Vmax would be the one I'd be least against

>I want those highway pegs

Is it actually worth sticking your knee out even at that lean angle?

>dragging knee in jeans

It'll move your center of gravity ever so slightly to the inside allowing you to turn EVER SO SLIGHTLY harder while keeping the bike EVER SO SLIGHTLY more upright.

Tom Cruise regretted his decision

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUxKdwAQ4w

sticking the knee out is just a natural motion when cornering on a motorcycle, you need to move your lower and upper body out to the inside, your knee points in.

They did this in the age before knee sliders when they wanted to go fast too, I mean why do you think knee sliders exist? people started scraping knee, it wasn't like somebody invented the sliders because they thought it'd be cool to scrape knee all of a sudden, you're not holding the motorcycles weight on your knee or anything (unless you're crashing)

I found that finally being able to stick my knee out properly without fear of scraping jeans on the tarmac almost immediately "fixed" my body position.

It's just natural.

yes. the knee isn't out only to drag you know. its out as a feeler, and when it does hit the ground, you can tell how leaned you are. its not like youre pushing the bike up with it.
plus it becomes habit and is comfortable and kinda necessary for the body position.

i wanna add a qs to my ninjette, is this all i need?

lol

ebay.com/itm/ZX-GSXR-R6-R1-CBR-Quick-Shifter-/172181201027?hash=item2816cca083:g:Kk4AAOSw5ZBWLlYs&vxp=mtr

Don't you like need an appropriate ECU?

I mean it says right there in the ebay thing it's just the switch.

Seriously karate chop yourself in the left nut you useless cunt.

joke on you, I only have a right nut.

The jokes on you, you uniballed fuck

it's both your left and right nut if you've only got one now karate chop that shit

source?

why was he trying to pull him off his bike?

Whats the fucking wheel base on that boat

vid got deleted. it was only 10 seconds longer than this
huge stunt ride breaking laws

>Thief tries to run with stolen bike
>Cop tries to bring him down
>thief dumps clutch

I don't care, I'd ride that shit hard.

what's the point of a vin if the engine doesn't match the forks?

lol wut

youtu.be/4j6dyAMrPZU

old but magic

2 different vins

They legally have to be the same, afaik