/owg/- Overwatch General: Summer is here edition

New skins, but only with real monies, levels and rng edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747866944
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747905369
eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17612893870
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

=)

MEI IS NOT FAT

When can you get the new summer loot boxes?

NOW

Probably when the olympics start.

Why do consolecucks get the new skins first?

Mei is sexy af

succ

Do you get them every rank up? I'd rather not buy them with real shekels

to make up for them not having ranked

>you can now buy regular and summer boxes w/ credits

y/n?
What price would be good?

Still ugly with a shit voice

bigger playerbase

Here is a spoiler of the Winston Olympia skins :^)

Are they actually Olympic themed skins, or are we just assuming that?

bastion buff when?
he's literally useless

I think it's funny that the Olympics are showing the world how fucking shitty Brazil is. The spike in crime rate targeting people who are in for the Olympics is fucking hilarious.

It's harder to organize set dates for updates on console than it is PC so they take what they can get.

lol

Will the collective whining on reddit and battle.net's overwatch forum actually force blizzard to pull back? Place your bets.

It looks like Tracer Zarya and Lucio are getting Olympic skins, everyone else is getting sprays.

who /easylootboxzone/ here?

We "think" they are. Note however that they never actually say 'Olympics' on them because the IOC are the fucking worst.

I preferred it when I thought she was a little fat

citation required

funny joke

Lol no

Brazil does not care about any sport except soccer.

Kek same.

Yes.

Best reaper spray right there

No, because I bet my ass that people already spent a ton on regular lootboxes, so the super Limited Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Edition featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series Boxes are gonna sell like crazy as well.

Reddit is a minority, contrary to their popular belief.

>level up
>open box
>yellow
>vigilante for McRee
>already had the counterpart

fug

Need Winston Harambe skin.

This meme is dead, get over it.

Official forums are MAD about the SKINS

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747866944

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747905369

eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17612893870

hello time traveler, here to remind us of ancient memes?

longcat is loooooong!

What are they whining about this time?

Is Blizzard getting bribed by Brazil? Why would anyone voluntarily advertise these fucking Olympics?

This isn't even a clever use for that joke. What does Harambr have to do with the Olympics?

76 has a pretty unfair advantage in gold with his Tactical Visor. It lets him get hole in ones every time.

Does anyone else think the female characters are ruining this game due to waifu faggatory? In TF2, nobody irrationally defended a certain class when they were clearly op or up. Women really do ruin everything.

>mercy wings spray
>roadhog sprays this over it

It's... beautiful...

>unironically being 12 years old

>implying Mei is not cute
>implying Mei's voice is not adorable

>In TF2, nobody irrationally defended a certain class when they were clearly op or up.

What is roadhog's sport in these stickers ?

Roadhog: Hey Mei, what game are you playing for this years olympics?
Mei: Ping Pong
Roadhog: I said what game, not what's your family name! Ahyuk hyuk.
Mei:.........Freeze! Don move!

Blizz seems has always been a fan of the olympics, and adds related events to the games.

Diving

Yeah I noticed but when you are not getting sex in real life, you become desperate enough for fictional characters.

>In TF2, nobody irrationally defended a certain class when they were clearly op or up.
>who is demo
>what is huntsman
If you're going to shill your hat simulator here, at least get your facts right.

The skins shenanigans.

I unironically giggled

who /healslut/ up in here?

>Olympic themed skins

Wow, fucking boring.

Good skins W H E N?

>yfw Brazil gives money to blizzard so that they'll make olympic skins to ow, meanwhile not paying the people building accommodation for the athletes

Being fat

Olympic dive-bombing.

I hope this isn't the summer skins we were promised. This is shit.

I hope so, its fucking disgusting.

I have saved up over 10k coins and specifically bought 2 sets of 50 boxes so i could have as many coins as possible for this skins.

Now they r fucknig me over like this. Its brutally unfair and they should be ashemed of themselves

Yes, Jeff kapplan is the ultimate cuck. He would let the community gangrape his wife and daughter if they wanted.

Well said GGbro xDD
BUILD DA WALL

I tried to be but Im really bad

What day is patch day, thursday or tuesday?

"I saved so many credits in hopes to spend them on awesome things in the upcoming content updates. Blizzard, please do something about this. You're releasing 90 items for a limited run of approx. 3 weeks, in order to get them all, someone would have to level up about a 100 times and buy another 100 boxes - and even then he could get unlucky by getting too many duplicates. If there's a skin I really want, I could go through dozens, if not hundreds of boxes and never get it. I'm quite disappointed with the fact that we can't use our ingame credits for purchases. At some point, when you have everything you want (skins, victory poses etc.), the credits just become useless.

And my personal doomsday scenario would be that every content update will now be limited like this. You're taking the happiness right out of me. I was so pumped when I heard of 90 new items.

To me, it's a slap in the face of loyal customers. I've bought quite a bunch of loot boxes over the PSN. All for nothing, it seems."

>somebody somewhere actually made this image

fat

>I have saved up over 10k coins and specifically bought 2 sets of 50 boxes so i could have as many coins as possible for this skins.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Nobody knows if there's normal items mixed in. It's roughly 3 items per hero and some neutrals I believe so maybe not.

It is, they're called summer loot boxes and apparently you can't buy skins with in game currency we've all been saving for this

Is Jeff Kaplan a Jew? I am asking because Jason KAPLAN is a Jew. Are they related?

fuck off gabe

Practice make perfect, user. You, too, can be your teams designated cocksucker/healer.

The only one who should be ashamed of themselves is you mate.

You are autism incarnate.

>learn that summer skins are coming out, like, in a few hours for PC
>about to level up
>mfw i'm waiting until they're released before i actually level so i can nab a quick one at the start

who D E V I L I SH here
who /beating the system/ here

>Ching chong ping pong

What did Blizzard mean by this?

Tuesdays

Been playing a lot more 76 lately in ranked so i can be jack of all trades and have everyone else worry about roles. Ive had more success with him since his nerf. Is his spray not as bad as its implied to be? Even without the burst he seems pretty accurate.

Also having 76 and subbing Bastion when the enemies fortify too much seems pretty good on payload.

>Leotard and midriff summer skins
How can they top this?

how is that devilish or beating the system

You can only get them in packs you buy, not by leveling or with coins

False

Do you earn them from leveling? Thought you had to buy them

That's actually not true, my man.

You get them through crates. You're guaranteed at least one per crate.

>Need a bit more than one win worth of XP
>Forgot about first win of the day
>Now I need an entire level

Sorry buddy, I'm going to have to report you to Blizzard for that one

I thought they were seperate crates anyway

In case you just came to the discussion about the NEW SUMMER SKINS:

>new summer themed Olympia skins and items
>90+
>in chests a 4
>no guarantee to get the item YOU want = duplicates
>you can get these chest by leveling up or with real money
>you CAN'T use the old Overwatch currency for those chests
>you CAN'T by the skins and items by themselves either
>the duplicates themselves give you the good old Overwatch currency

You can get pretty unlucky and even after 200 chests (100 levels + 100 chests bought), not get the thing that you want.

At what rank do people actually start playing to/understand the meta? Or actually know how to counter pick?

>In a few hours

I just got back from """"holiday"""" with no internet. Are the new skins really coming out for pc today? Anyone know when exactly?

Is there any sneak peaks of the new skins?

Top 500

No Golfdad76 skin, no buy

That's what I don't get. Do we get two crates when we level now? Is it just one crate, and one summer item is just guaranteed?

Tier whoring and counterpicks probably only happen around 70+.

yes

>Level 98
>Just want the Zarya skin

Man, I'm going to be disappointed if I don't get it after burning through to level 20 again.

>90 items in boxes
>Can't buy boxes or skins with currency
>Boxes probably have legendarie and epics too
>Remember you can't buy skins with currency
>You will never get the skin you want for your hero without buying 100+ of boxes

I see why people are upset now

We've seen tracer, zarya and lucio.

Just watch pro games, it's usually pretty obvious.

95% of comps have lucio, zen, Dva right now, with Reinhardt on Offense and usually heroes like McCree, Reaper and even Genji.

PRE PATCH WHERE

NEW MAP WHERE

disappointing Olympic lootboxes where

Seriously. Khakis, polo, and visor, on top of his visor, would be an instant buy.