Other urls found in this thread:

dunsfoldpark.com/media-a-events/track.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watching this rip off instead of the real top gear

take your quads and never speak to me again

>real top gear
>SJW infested quota-series
BBC shill give me those quads back you fuck

Worst quads in the history of Veeky Forums.

>baiting this hard
wew lad

(You)

oh come the fuck on
please tell me that my amazon prime membership (germany etc) counts for this show, or I'll be fucking mad.

I get that US and EU prime aren't the same, but seperating UK prime from the german one? what the fuck amazon.

>that smug look on Clarkson's face
Dis gone be good. I still want to see a show with James may and guy Martin though.

>discussing the best tea before a performance

I think it's for all Amazon Prime members.

Can't wait to torrent this

I mean I have prime and all, I just want to for old times sake.

>that goatee
But y u do dat tho

It should. I know Amazon is rolling out their cheaper streaming-only Prime in conjunction with this.

Neat

>clarksons face

kek

You...I like you...You get it.

He knows just how bad he's cucked top gear.
The absolute worst thing the BBC ever did was lose him - without them Top Gear just isn't good.

Oh you KNOW they're gonna give him shit about it. That's the best part of Top Gear. They don't let each other get away with ANYTHING.

wtf month is autumn, did they mean august?

>That's the best part of Top Gear.
Correction, it WAS the best part of Top Gear - there's no bantz in the new series, can't afford to hurt anyone's feelings.

Anyone remember just reading how many times Clarkson pissed off feminists and they screamed for his resignation/termination for years?
It was always one of my favourite bits.

It's British for Fall.
Which really doesn't help me, since I'm in the southern hemisphere.
I think somewhere in August to October.

October to september

Nice.

>airs on a streaming service nobody fucking uses
ded in 2 seasons

in american fall is september to november.
So i would guess last weekend of november.

>yfw it still gets more views that cuck gear

>they will die in your lifetime

>implying Clarkson won't live long enough to have is soul transferred into the reasonably priced car

>Conveniently catches fire when Piers Morgan has a go

It's an Amazon original so it should be available in every country cause they don't have to worry about licensing and shit

I hope they review this masterpiece that's fitting to the name and the car enthusiast scene

I just saw a thread on /qa/ about banning that image because every post with it is unrepentant shitposting.

Looks like he was right.

Hammond just looks like a younger Kenny Loggins with a smaller beard

Sounds about right.
No, dead in three seasons.

I'm going to vomit, quit posting gore.

The best episodes were the ones where they were just traveling. Though the early build/cheap challenges were pretty good too.

>Not wanting to see the legendary (cancelled) battle
>P1 vs Laferrari vs 918

>he doesn't have amazon prime
m8 how do you even survive

I don't order everything off Amazon, and I especially wouldn't use it as a streaming service

All of these gimmicks will be absolute shit with other presenters. From the challenges to the news to the specials. Neo Top Gear is fucked.

Not him, but I live in Australia and almost fucking nothing ships to Australia, so Amazon basically doesn't exist here.

Nice try, Auntie Beebs, you can fuck right off with your SJW PC quota bullshit

what does not wanting to sign up for a jewish streaming service (that doesn't have nearly the same viewership as other streaming services) operated from a fucking shopping website have to do with political correctness?

>Implying
I really love their comedy and how much they butthurt SJWs, but they chose Amazon over fucking Netflix - not a smart idea.

Plenty of people pay for Prime and plenty of normies use the streaming service instead of Netflix and the like.
>not streaming TV shows on a Kodi-installed device

£79/year and most people only use it for ordering shit
this show will be plagued by people pirating episodes

Okay.

Say I have an apple.

I am willing to give you either a quarter of the apple or three quarters of the apple - what do you choose?

>20 million people use Amazon Prime
>hurr nobody uses it

>watching shows on Netflix/YT/Amazon
Just fucking pirate it like every reasonable person EVER. Only cucks enjoy watching compressed video and pay for it.

20 million people, mostly for free shipping. Versus 81 million on Netlfix, a dedicated streaming service.

>paying for digital entertainment

Top Gear managed to achieve worldwide popularity while the BBC was trying its damnedest to keep anyone outside the UK from watching it. They'll be fine at Amazon.

>amazon we'll hold your order a week if you aren't "prime"
do fine by not making impulse purchases of trivial items i need shipped the next day.

Bump

so how long is top gear 3.0 gonna last before it's cancelled due to everyone flocking to this?

piss of you poor weeb

They're going to run it for at least three seasons in an attempt to compete with Grand Tour, but I think they'll close it up afterwards and accept their bumble.

Where Grand Tour might go wrong is that they're using Amazon - which has very little penetration in the UK, and what it does have worldwide (20 million subscribers), is mainly just people on prime for the free postage.
They should have gone with Netflix.

congrats user

does that ugly thing has an M badge on it? fucking really ? how can this thing can be remotely sporty ?

kek

we gran turismo now.

more like gran autismo amirite

Why did they get taken off in the first place?

Did they ever have the conclusion of the bet between McLaren and Porsche hybrid supercars? I want them to call him jennifer

>the BBC was trying its damnedest to keep anyone outside the UK from watching it

By licensing it to almost every country in the world.

> Dave, BBC America, BBC Canada, RTÉ Two and Setanta Ireland in Ireland, Veronica in The Netherlands, Canvas in Belgium, Kanal 9 in Sweden, TV3+ (Denmark), 6'eren, BBC Entertainment and on BBC Knowledge in Denmark, Malaysia's Media Prima's NTV7 and on HyppTV's channel BBC Knowledge (international). B Channel in Indonesia, Nine Network and GO! in Australia (previously on SBS One which showed the programme until the end of the 13th series aired in 2009), Prima COOL in the Czech Republic, Viasat3, Viasat6 and M2 in Hungary, Prime TV and TV3 in New Zealand, BBC Entertainment in India, Skai TV in Greece and a number of other television channels around the world

Depends how quickly they ditch Chris Harris for someone talented or at least knowledgeable.

Jeremy punched a producer because the food wasn't hot enough and the BBC decided to use that to cancel the series. They have hated him for a long time

>Only cucks enjoy watching compressed video and pay for it.

So you don't have cable or any premium channels then?

>The Grand Tour
I don't get it

Amazon prime has over 50million subscribers in the US alone.

Well, to be fair, punching coworkers is completely unacceptable behavior and will get you fired anywhere

Not at the BBC, officially it'd be grounds for suspension, but it was made bigger than Ben Hur because one of the heads of the BBC has a grudge against Clarkson.
Take into account Clarkson's recent personal issues and the death of his mother and the BBC went against internal policy to get rid of him.

So, a massive shit fit and SJW screaming session later, the BBC lost their biggest names, their biggest selling property and a massive chink of revenue.

Literally who?
Sort of a play on Gran Turismo and the fact that the show is them touring around the world.

You say that, one of our workshop staff punched another a couple of years back (desu he deserved it), One of the two still works here and it's not the one who was punched. Why? Simple economics he was less valuable to the company then the puncher. The puncher was given a written warning and an unofficial "yes he was getting on everyone's tits but you can't do that" and in the next reshuffle the punched man was downsized.

The truth is Clarkson wanted out of the BBC as almost any broadcaster would pay more than they could offer, (most offered him a lot more whilst castigating the punch). Amazon were just the top bidders.

And how many bought in for the TV service?

>Literally who?
I understand Brian Johnson has recently become unbusy.

We don't have that information, given how popular Netflix is probably quite a lot of them. Getting your package one day sooner isn't going to be worth the cost of subscription to most people.

Is track at Dunsfold owned by the BBC or are they allowed to also rent it out as a sort of "fuck you" to the BBC?

dunsfoldpark.com/media-a-events/track.html
Looks like they can still use it.

>Sort of a play on Gran Turismo and the fact that the show is them touring around the world.
Well lets hope the show is better than the title meaning. Fell at the first hurdle

But that's just the thing.
Ask a man on the street to recommend you a TV streaming service and they'll say Netflix.
Most people don't even know Amazon does TV.

No, I was asking who that Chris cunt is.
Boris would be a good choice, but muzzos would claim dats racist.
Well, they're already using a technicality to get around their contractual embargoes with the BBC, they couldn't get away with a play on "Top Gear" - so they had to create something entirely new.

>one service does mainly deliveries
>one service does mainly (only) streaming
good argument there.

I agree that netflix probably has the bigger audience, but it's not like someone who doesn't give a fuck about clarkson hammond and may would stumble upon them, or like their antics all that much. If they did, they'd probably know about grand tour. if they didn't, they won't care to watch further.

people loving this trio though? they'll get prime if they hadn't already. (except torrenting it, but that's an issue that has always been there)

I don't know a single person who watches BBC in Canada

Top Gear can't even go back to their original format since Fifth Gear has all their audience as well as Tiff and Vicky

t. oisin "I am a wanker and deserved to be punched in the face from birth" tymon

why?

top gear isn't good because it's top gear, top gear is good because of the people working on it are fun to watch.

People stumble about on streaming services - it's half the fun.
My wife and I open up Netflix, click something we know nothing about and either enjoy it or click something else.
Netflix offers the best opportunity for this and the best chance for high budget continuity.

The truth of Amazon is that they've never turned a profit, ever.
Their streaming service is needlessly bundled with a shipping service that is useless in most of the world.
Most people on the street don't even know Amazon even has a streaming service, let alone produces their own shows.

Think of the core audience in Britain, they're used to turning on their TV on a Sunday night and watching these three guys - modern Britain is moving towards BBC iView and Netflix, they don't use anything else.

Amazon might have paid them more, but unless Amazon aggressively advertises, offers a separate streaming package, and licenses the show world wide, it will have a troubled life span.

Eh, fifth gear are boring as fuck and I have no hope for the new Top Gear hosts.

Probs November

Check'd, 0/10 bait

>unless Amazon aggressively advertises
They've been advertising Prime with Clarkson as a spokesman for the past year m8
Anyone that's ever watched a non-BBC TV channel in the past year knows what Amazon Prime is.

I meant the original Top Gear before the 2002 makeover, Fifth Gear dies that format now

Are you 12?

Watch banging gears. Wasn't done as well as top gear would've don't it, but wew spoiler the 918 wins.