/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 2nd:
216 BC – The Carthaginian army led by Hannibal defeats a numerically superior Roman army at the Battle of Cannae.
1776 – The signing of the United States Declaration of Independence took place.
1869 – Japan's samurai class system is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms.
1934 – Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler becomes Führer of Germany following the death of President Paul von Hindenburg.
1943 – Jewish prisoners stage a revolt at Treblinka, one of the deadliest of Nazi death camps where approximately 900,000,000,000,000 persons were murdered in less than 3 days.

>News
CK2 DD 17: Crusader Cats
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/

HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/#post-21654681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Incoming steam group butthurt.

Fuck off, and take HPM with you

The weak should fear the strong.

>only two IPs

>90 seconds after OP
Hello samefag!

Called it

>samefagging again in two threads
Yes we can!

>if people don't like me it's just muh bogeyman steamgruppe being butthurt

HPM is not going anywhere son so you better get used to being cucked.

Steam group butthurt af

t. alex

These are all shitposts

You just quoted every post in the thread

why does HPM just decide to cut the world supply of wool out of in half out nowhere in the middle of the game?

>omitting the HPMIDF post
HPMIDF detected

>You have to wait a while before reporting another post.
Great strategy r&i

That's very observant of you, would you like a cookie?

Daily reminder that pic related is faked, and the """"rape"""" of Nanking is Chink propoganda

Last question, does EU4 load new files when considering mods? I remember when I was fucking around with this earlier I knew the answer but I've since forgotten.

For example, if I want to add a new event do I have to add this new event inside an existing event text file from the game (obviously a duplicate of the original file + my event) or can I just create a new text file containing only me event?

Secondly, I further obviously have to include my new event in the 00_on_actions.txt if I want it to be activated... on actions, but if I do can add my new event in a new file do I need to order the on actions.txt to load that file when considering events to pulse on the actions, or does this happen automatically?

First question also applies to localisation files: does EU4 read new localisation files when searching for strings, or does it only check the existing files?

Just in case someone's having fun at that point in the game, it needs to be stopped
t. alex

Should have downloaded the new version

>would you like a cookie?
I'd rather have your dick

It loads every valid file in folders it recognizes
You can't create new folders for the most part (there's exceptions) but you can create as many files as you want.

>It loads every valid file in folders it recognizes
Excellent, this makes life easier.

Hi steamgroup nipposter
We should get acquainted since people constantly tell me I'm in your group

Is it just impossible to have a decent start to a /gsg/ thread

This is the same situation as the holocaust: on one hand I want to say it didn't happen but the thought of chinks and jews getting massacred is very entertaining

See

See

For some reason people always have to bait the steamgroup, I don't understand it.

I feel disrespected as an independent, non-steamgroup affiliated shitposter

xDxD

Because certain people get butthurt at the dtarbof every thread

I am not in any steam group, nor am I "trolling". Just clarifying what happened
Well it never happened

No but see

These two posts are the ones that start shit every time. Especially , actually, since it's an actual shitpost. You could argue the reminder is autistic but not really a shitpost so much as a restatement of a rule across all of Veeky Forums, although one that invites more shitposting than it reduces, but the butthurt post is obviously just bait.

t. SpicyJuan

Go away you fanatic nip.

The "incoming butthurt" guy is literally a shitposter trying to provoke the steamgroup, he has nothing to do with the first post.

>tfw part of all three steamgruppes and they're all dead except for turk's gruppe which doesn't even dabble in the thread anymore
>tfw people think the steamgruppe is some omnipotent shitposting force shitting up the thread when it's mostly a bunch of autists sperging out over an invisible threat while other autists try to bait them

Well I know that, but he's also OP, which actually makes it somewhat worse.

inb4 t.steamgruppe

>That would be as ugly as yellow prussia in vanilla, so no.
I meant Dark red, see pic related.

>dead

Who?
Yes, as soon as everyone understands the truth behind the chink propoganda, I shall retire and find some other venue of media to spread the truth

steamgroup stalker seething kek

>sparse posting over weeks mostly consisting of memers doing things on their own accord
>literally 0 people in the chat at all times
yeah so active and coordinated

Nothing to do with that pic really but is Kevstowlyn literally retarded?

>literally admit that they are behind shitposting and that they get banned
>not active

We're /gsg/ers, lad, we are all literally retarded.

>dtarbof
what

>joining a group to shitpost in an anonymous imageboard
Take a guess.

Jesus christ, this guy's skin is as thin as his skull is thick

Is this guy doing some advanced reverse baiting

>1 indepedent memester does something
>they

What's with all these CK2 and cat posts? Did something cat related happen to CK2? Did Johan get cucked by a cat?

Either that or he just got off from tumblr

just playin' HIP for CK2 and trying to activate the incest events

see
>CK2 DD 17: Crusader Cats
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/

>independent
>affiliated
>people encouraging him
>just below someone asking how they can not get banned for shitposting

>people
>1 person
lad......

thank you based steamgroup spy

>implying based steamgroup spy isn't also the steamgroup shitposter

WE WUZ GOOD KEEDZ DIDDN DU NUFFIN

Daily reminder that big nation states like france, italy, spain, germany and the like are unnatural.

It's not spying, this shit is all public.
I literally just opened the page and took a screenshot.

Yeah well watchu gonna do about it?

Cry :'(

why the fuck does the map always fuck up if I use HPNNM with HPM

I have deleted the map cache and all that shit

this general has to have the least amount of on topic content of any forum on the internet

>forum

>;3

Link the post so I can respectfully agree

>a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
yes

>all those dialects, languages, and cultural idiosyncrasies wiped away by an universal school peddling their cancerous standardized language backed up by the government

Any country with a population bigger than 10 million people should be dismantled.

Finally a weeb that understands that he would be first to go in WWII Japan

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-17-crusader-cats.960813/#post-21654681

i have all ck2 dlc's including the music ones
but i still play the game hearing sick dubsteps
am i missing something?

Seeing as I'm Chinese and live in Beijing aka 'overrun by nips', yeah I'm sure I'd be among the first.

thank you based steamgroup spy

Not even close

try /ksg/

>no aircraft carriers
How can such a big country be so shit? Even my country, glorious Britannia, has two.

Introduce us to some hot chink girls, lad.
Just bring them here to the thread and get us laid

even my country glorious brasil has one

What's that even supposed to mean? Are you implying anime wouldn't be a thing if japan won?

its part of the base game music

Pretty sure we do.
>modern China
>good
How about no? We're like America 2.0, but somewhat weaker.

You could just come over and search for yourself, I don't really care that much as long as you leave the country with her if you have kids.
Tired of seeing halfbloods around, especially fatass halfniggers.

HoI4 patches/DLC/mods when?

>we NEED +15 aircraft carriers in NATO or China Russia and Iran will nuke us all

Doesn't count if they're reused, see: India.

>i have all ck2 dlc's including the music ones

that's the problem you fucking idiot

turn off viking metal and orchestral horse lords

>No negative health traits
>died of old age
>lol play as a one year old with 1 to many duchies and tides and you cant give them away
>enjoy a negative 20 opnion modifer you cant change

I fucking hate when this shit happens

You sort of have one, but it's a training vessel, not for use in combat situations.

Oh really? Honestly I haven't been following military stuff, I just know everyone is pushing claims everywhere.
Most of them don't even matter to any side involved, it's literally a matter of saving face and trying to pretend they have the bigger dick.
>muh shitty island that nobody fucking lives on and doesn't even have rare fish or something living near it
Everyone needs to fuck off.

dude do u even lover pox?

Send to them over here you slanteyed little shit, I ain't getting my black ass off this couch just to get my dick wet in you down syndrome orientals

That's true for 90% of ships but Aircraft carriers are different. They can defeat pretty much any surface fleet due to being planes.

Mind you, seen as your only enemies are in bombing range of your mainland you don't really need them, but Britain needs them for stuff like the Falklands.

You sound like a big fatass.

Meant died of poor health

And no I did not have it

AAAAAH! Why is no one wanting to fight the UK with me?

Fucking traitors.

That's it, I'm converting to Islam.

buy stellaree