/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inxPwmXHC0E
youtube.com/watch?v=E8kTz30fhYI
youtube.com/watch?v=eMUQr0UZiJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dva

But you have to take inflation into account

Mei best girl.

Mei is Bae

The only esports worth watching are fighting games.

>Pick Junkrat
>Choose one player on the enemy team and use every single rip tire to kill them and them alone

This is more fun than it has any right to be

Someone stop me from giving into Blizzard's jewness and buying Olympic loot boxs.

I just want ping pong Mei and D.va's/

HELP ME.

Are there any stats on the number of players or average daily active players now?

blonde zarya a best zarya

>2016
>Olympics still a thing

MEI

Farts in her meka

dont buy it or you get cucked by blizzard marketing

Tracer

Anyone else buying some lootboxes when the update comes out.

we were fools to trust the kaplan

is inferior to mei

They do this everytime I play as Mei.

I like the abuse from the other team.

damn

I don't want LeL, but Dota e-sports is plenty hype.

Overwatch is too restricted right now to be entertaining.

The blueberry girl is only for non-lewd loving.

WHEN?! GIVE ME THIS. I DONT NEED THIS SHITTY OLYMPIC SKIN

Don't be retarded, at least wait until the last few days, maybe you will get drops of everything you like.

Planning on getting 50 boxes if there are enough thinks i like.

Anyone want to talk about subverting Warden? All these banwaves haven't affected me and I've had some pretty obvious cheating crashes (like having Cheat Engine open during crashes). That leads me to believe Warden doesn't use a very complicated heuristic engine. Probably just checks for hooks, but cannot see hooks from kernel-land.

The most obvious feature is signature scanning. The thing I'm not sure about is if it is simply byte-streams and checksums or they use more advanced signatures like fuzzy hashing.

The real question is whether Warden has any sort of active scanner that sends code for analysis. I almost doubt Blizzard would really pay someone to do this, so any obfuscation or anti-disassembling may be a complete waste of time.

Truth

>non-lewd loving
>with that body
>with that face
Literally hot glue material.

>its not your teammates brah xd
yeah sure. ( he was trolling btw. got butthurt cuz our mercy wouldnt change for lucio )

>Bouncing the tire around their ice block while the inevitability sets in

>yfw apparently you can't buy the new skins with in-game credits, you can only get them by spending shekels and buying the summer loot boxes

At least on the PS4, but this will be most likely be the case in other platforms as well.

Talk dirty to me, /owg/

>buying lootboxes

I'm at level 99 and holding off on playing until I hit prestige. At least 20 lootboxes easy.

Maybe when I have any concrete idea of what's in them.

>me oogy
>team boogy

People will try to mock will, but in reality you will look dank as fuck with the new skins while the poorfags will get ultra jealous and envious of you. There is no reason to not buy them.

>love
>on a being with no emotions
she's for raw sex and nothing else

>or earn in-game

You can get the summer boxes by playing the game

>He doesn't know Cx

pls go

Why are you cheating in Overwatch?

R E M O V E
P O O I N L O O

There is not a more infuriating character in the game. Literally, l i t e r a l l y, she takes no skill to play. She can shoot through everything but walls, gets FREE CHARGE on her ult from turrets, and then lets her team carry her by teleporting them in. Who designed this broken piece of shit and then also made her ugly? It's incredible that they could make someone with literally 0 risk and as much reward as what are essentially a billion mercy solo rezzes. If she actually had a cool design so that you actually saw her in game I can guarantee this general would be 90% bitching about her and 10% waifuposting, but because she's not popular she'll never get the nerfs she so desperately needs. Fuck this game.

First it's the skins, later it's going to be heroes and maps.

If people think Blizz were gonna keep everything in this game for free they're delusional.

Widowtracer a cute

>being shit

Says earn in-game as well. I'll wait to see if you have to do anything different to earn these boxes or if they just become the standard loot box during the event. More curios if this is how it'll play out for all the future events and your credits are only good for vanilla items.

>death blossom on enemy team
>get zen and lucio to 30 health before I die
>death blossom enemy team
>same shit happens but Lucio m2s me away

>Whines about hero choice
>switched to Bastion (was Mei)

Stop cheating and get good, my man. All you have to do is click some heads

DotA is just as boring to watch as League is, and for the uninformed both games are insanely difficult to digest. Again, the only video games worth shit from a spectator standpoint are fighting games.

Symmetra is useless.

Fighting games and SSB.

I got grouped with a rank 5 and rank 6. They played Reinhardt and Ana, Reinhardt just stood within a meter of the door standing backwards.

That must've been deliberate, right?

>lucio m2s me into his teammates as I deathblossom

20 minutes till disappointment and duplicate skins

>cheating at a forced esport casual party game and not knowing how to point and click

What is your longest ever objective time in quickplay? Mine is six minutes.

>they're are

What was Symmetra's olympic sticker?

You smell like dirty socks!

smash is a fighting game

It's funny with copypastas like that you can change thel with whatever character you don't like

>useless
>dps capable of melting heroes quicker than any other sustained damage source
>turrets that make everything they touch incredibly easy to shoot
>fucking Teleporter
Sure, I get at higher levels the Tracer and genji are really good at finding that fucking thing but you're making them work for an objective that isn't point and isn't harassing your healers.

>teaching widowmaker to love again

oh my ^^

>useless.
youtube.com/watch?v=inxPwmXHC0E

>commending a healer who heals less than 30% damage
Why would you congratulate someone for being useless

>smash is a fighting game

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go

Rhythmic gymnastics

Her fighting a dirty rio toilet

You may smell her, nothing more.

Why playing Tracer is so shit. She handles so bad. Why does the screen has to shake when she's shooting

Ribbon Rhythmic Gymnastics

>caring about useless upvotes
>talking about "being useless"

ummm? is this a meme?

Baby don't hurt me.

Don't hurt me.

No more.

>smash is a fighting game

>DPS that is only applicable at extremely close range despite having no tankiness whatsoever
>Turrets that take too long to set up and are much too easy to remove despite
>A teleporter that will last all of 20 seconds with any half decent flanker running around.

I thought of that shit too.

You can't always get >30%. There are too many variables. That 25% that was healed could've made the difference in who won the game.

guaranteed replies

>for the uninformed both games are insanely difficult to digest

This is a moot argument, you can say the vice versa where experienced players get more out of it because they can appreciate the depth of the gameplay as opposed to the general simplicity of other games.

It's dumb to watch a game you don't understand and complain that you're confused.

Seeing perfect teamfight execution and outplays in professional Dota is very gratifying to watch.

>rein
>reaper deathblossoms
>shield my teammates
>pharah boops him past my shield and kills us all

ahhhhhh

t. microwaved genji

I don't even cheat during games I just enjoy the puzzle of programming things that beat Blizzard's anti-cheat. Thanks for you valuable input, though.

I'm in top 2% playing supports so yeah, I'm shit. I must be the 1% to be good?

Guaranteed way to start a shit storm.

What will it be first: Street Fighter players claiming Smash is le kiddy party game or Smash players claiming the Smash game they don't play is shit? Taking all bets

tell me more about these new skins, do you spend real money or ingame coins?

>all this butt worshipping that you can find with the tag facesitting
>no tags where i can easily find dick worship fetish female worshiping the dick, no faggotry shit

League is waaay more boring than DotA. The way they built the game was by taking DotA and removing anything and everything that might hurt someone's feelings. I don't even really like DotA I just hate LoL's design philosophy so much.

>Not always commending the healer
Nobody wants to do it and they did it so you should thank them. If they didn't live up to your standards you play it.

>not
youtube.com/watch?v=E8kTz30fhYI

>overwatch forums ablaze right now of everyone shitting on the Olympic skins

i think the skins are great. Zarya looks actually decent now.

ping pong mei is only a spray as far as I can tell, but dear god if it's an actual skin in the game it's going to empty my bank account trying to roll for it

You get them from random boxes that can be bought or received from playing the game

you can't buy them with in game coins, but you can earn them through leveling up

Either real money or by leveling up. Your current coins are useless for this new stuff.

>DotA is just as boring to watch as League is
maybe if you're a tard with the attention span of a fly
or just don't play dota
in which case why does your opinion of it matter

youtube.com/watch?v=eMUQr0UZiJs

Is it bad that I like this song more than the one by Dan Bull?

It was in reference to Widowmaker you clod.

what the fuck is this shit?Football seriously?
I have never been so triggered in my life by racail/gender profiling.
To say because he's black and a male he has to bend to the patriarchs vision of masculinity?
Bull shit I'm writing an email now because if not of racism/sexism to label him as such.
It's completey illogical to put him in the sport when all he does is skate!Put him in a Olympics Figure Skating,Roller Hockey or hell a SPEED SKATING OUTFIT.
This is the most illogical/sexism/racism bullshit I'VE EVER SEEN!
I hope you're ready blizzard because the NFOFNGQ(National Feminisit Organzation for Non-Gender Queers).In about to be at your door step for the second time,
beating its patriarch riding hinges off!

DAILY REMINDER THAT HUES PUT THEIR TOILET PAPER IN THE TRASH INSTEAD OF FLUSHING

because thank god they aren't taking up my dps spot and can actually benefit the team somewhat by being a shitty support.

Guys I miss Widowmaker.

smash as a fighting game is directly due to the traditional core of the capcom fighting game scene being predominantly black and scared suburban white people wanting their own safe space