Car won't sell

What do I do with a car that I can't get rid of?
I have 4 vehicles. One being a 97 miata with low miles BUT has a rebuilt title from a fender bender.
Posted it on CL and the highest offer I've gotten is $1800.
There is literally nothing wrong with the car. It needs zero repairs. It is totally stock.
(It gets worse) I paid 4800 for this car about a year and a half ago. So no way am I taking only 1800 for a car that can sit and rot for all I care. (Insert OP is a faggot retard comments)
How do I get rid of it? Should I put racelands on it and plasti dip it? Would someone buy it then?

Other urls found in this thread:

quadcities.craigslist.org/cto/5581825346.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do I get rid of it?
You realise you bought a 19 year old car with a bad title for three times it's worth, accept it, sell the car, and move on.

yeah you fucked up bro, either hope an idiot fucks up and buys it from you or just deal with your mistake.

Meanwhile
>1990 miata 235,000 miles
>leaking from every orifice
>jizz stains and anal lube all over interior
>running on 3 cyl
>dents in every panel
$5000

at least you know what you are getting. the entire frame of the car could be bent from a rebuild. I dunno what you expect

I KNOW WHAT I GOT PRICE IS FIRM NO LOWBALLERS
That is literally you, OP.

If everybody is offering you around the same price you can take from that that that is the market price for the car. Try to get 2 grand for it, list it for 3000 at the most.

I just used the word that 3 times in a row and the sentence makes perfect sense. English is fucked man.

**only two thats were needed**

You're not gonna get 4800 for it. NO way. Your best chance is to include pictures of the frame being okay, or take it to a frame straightening shop and get it checked. That way you can at least include the bill and show that the frame is good.

if its any consolation, it will rot on the CL search page at that $5000 for months until the seller caves and accepts $500 in cash for it, that's how this works

>HELP! I CAN'T OVERCHARGE FOR MY SHITTY CAR!
nigga, the offer is $1500 you whiny baby-back bitch

also if it was repaired you should have taken tons of photos of what the damage was like before the repair, photos OF the repair, and post-repair photos and literally put them on your listing in a photobucket or imgur link

Where you at senpai? Clearly this is shilling to get someone to bite but you got me

Wrong nigger. He could have restructuredthe sentence to use two but as it is it needs 3.

Find a Miata racing forum or meetup group. Post there, and you might get some bites from folks who won't care as much about the title.

OP it doesn't help your overcharging for your hardtop quadcities.craigslist.org/cto/5581825346.html

OP where tf u live

I'd say let's all point and laugh, but it's already happening.

You goofed, you overpaid for a car in the height of its meme tax. Either sit on it until there are very few running/nice offs left, or sell it as it sits for dirty cheap.

Your best bet is to put it up for $4k, then take the best offer that comes close to it.

THAT
THAT
THAT

Nobody wants your totalled miata

Link or GTFO

you should keep it and drive it

where you stay at? I might buy it for $3000, so I can sell it for $5000 after I slap a big ass spoiler on it and some kanji on the side

No, he doesn't. The sentence is perfectly fine as it is with only two "that"

English isn't your first language is it? Read it aloud with 3 that's and then with just two. It doesn't work work with 2.

1. You fucked up paying that much. My '94 Miata (best year) has a salvaged title due to hail damage, I paid $2400 2 years ago for it and replaced all the panels for cheap
2. It mostly location, around here NA's range from $2000 at the lowest to $6000.
3. If you let a perfectly fine Miat rot in your yard I will kill you through the Internet.

I was offered $4,500 last week and turned it down. On the bright side prices are climbing for them and if you have a hard top hold onto it for dear life as they get rarer.

>Posted it on CL and the highest offer I've gotten is $1800.

Snap his hand off, a 97 Miata is not worth that.