>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/hnse0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is it with the ds3 level design?
in ds2 i totally hated copse, wharf, valley and peak, but holy shit, everytime i think about playing ds3 i immidietly lose motivation when thinking about anything between high wall and irithyll. i never had that in des or ds1 tbqh

GWYNDOLIN CLAIMED

CLAIM YOUR WAIFUS

There is absolutely nothing in DS3 that comes close to No Man's Fucking Wharf. I get triggered just thinking about it.

Giant dad claimed

Mine! Mine!

Get ready for a horde of DS2 fanboys trying to call it a good level lmao.

prince lothric

Can't stand Dragon arrie

Who is that

This picture would be perfect if it wouldn't crop out half the ass.
You can almost feel the overwhelming mass that is hidden beyond the frame.

Nah it's fucking shit and I liked DS2

Playing DaS2:SotFS for the first time. I think I'll start Swordsman since I went dex in DaS and it was kinda fun. Warrior seems to be the easy start because you get a shield, but I wanna see how far I get without having to need one.

As for starting gift, I'm unsure whether to go Seed of a Tree of Giants or Petrified Something. I took the Old Witch's Ring in DaS and I am glad I did for the lore ramifications. Which one of these 2 gifts will have a similar effect?

Aerie can be skipped in SOTFS from what i remember. Shit level regardless

Nope. You can take any of them and it won't matter

>but holy shit, everytime i think about playing ds3 i immidietly lose motivatio
I feel the same way about DaS2. I want to play the DLCs, but then I remember that I'll have to play through the vanilla game to get there.

The linearity.

Deprived you fucking casul.
Anyways, choose petrified something and give it to pump a rum, seed of giants is only good for being invaded and that won't be happening to often.

>take petrified something
>give it toe the crows
>get demon greathammer
win/10

>Playing DaS2:SotFS for the first time. I think I'll start Swordsman

I started the same. I got to Lost Sinner without a shield. I could have probably beaten her with dodging eventually but I equipped a shield and the fight was a cakewalk.

dusk
isn't teasing the point?

>want to replay ds2 after a year
>bone fist, the only fun weapon, is locked behind 4 lords and half of a boring as shit DLC

No you can't. Playing through right now, literally just got through and I'm trying to fight Mr. Weaboo left my friend because humble beginnings.

that's not dusk

Cant u play offline and use cheat engine?

The Xanthous King, of course.

You don't need to play offline to use item swap.
They don't give a fuck.

Why don't you try to giantdad2.0 cosplay?

>invaded the world of giant dad
>full fallen knight + sellsword twinblades
Did I get memed on?

>aldrich faithful defending host
I don't get it

Good

Is there more?

Did he buff them with Darkmoon Blade?

>not asking someone to drop it for you
>not opening the gate with 1 million souls acquired on your journey
>actually thinking Eleum Loyce is boring in any way, shape or form

Of this cosplay? Sure.
imgur.com/gallery/hnse0

No, he buffed them with phantom range

no, thats your average invasion

>invade the world of Ornstein
>really good cosplay and all
>get him to 5% of his health
>out come the gotthards

How would you feel about this
>DLC is player going to Drangleic to find out that the deep has infested it and that the brave undead has been corrupted by it

Well no, but dawn that's a nice cosplay. Too bad most people wouldn't recognize.

>ds3 dlc is the whole of ds2, rebuild in the new engine

>tfw Dark Souls 2 has the best PvP in the series
>tfw DkS2's Soul Memory system actually made PvP better because it kept you leveling forever like the devs intended instead of staying at an arbitrary meta some retards online came up with

Eleum Loyce is fucking awful. Typical DS2 encounter design ("throw a bunch of poisetanking enemies at him and have ranged opponent spamming projectiles at him"), virtually no atmosphere or actual level design aside from empty square rooms covered with the same wall textures. It's a fucking travesty and the worst DLC by far and it's atrocious that i need to suffer through it just to get a single fun weapon.

Shit. Would be trying to cash on those nostalgia buxs

>nice cosplay
>mo spiked whip
>no pyromancy
>nice cosplay
the dude is a win just for keeping the crown standing
and he's a fail again for hoverhanding

That would be fucking rad but it won't happen. If Drangleic DLC does happen it's probably gonna be returning to major areas with the deep having consumed the other ones
Garunteed replies even though DS2 PvP was fun as fuck

Why is deprived such a best

Miyazaki ditched 95% of DS2 lore. Thankfully not happening. I want Angels, i want Londor.

>Watchdogs attack every red instead of Host and his gank
>Host kills the watchodg anyways

FUCKING WHY DOES THAT COVENANT BRING THE MOST RETARDED PLAYERS

I swear they think their purple-blue color makes them feel like they are supposed to be "good guys"

What are the chances we could throw an FC together in the middle of a tuesday afternoon?

I feel like dueling but pontiffshitters are goddamn boring.

I want more lewd and suggestive Xanthous King pictures too, user.

It features open spaces that completely change after you go into the Cathedral. It's really fucking cool. And you can poise break all the enemies with a UGS.

>have an itch to replay das2
>buy sotfs since vanilla is dead
>all these fucking statues ruining any hint of openness
>all these retarded new enemy placements making bad areas even worse
>items moved just to make the game a massive pain in the ass
>quit after 4 hours and never touch it again

because your teachers failed to teach you basic addition and subtraction

Blueberries are the most retarded

>completely change after you go into the Cathedral
It doesn't "completely change", they just throw even more annoying mobs at you and unlock a few side passages. Shit design and absence of atmosphere doesn't change.

I would kill myself and come back to life just to kill myself again.

thats why you play vanilla

Uhm, rude much?

They just don't really understand what's going on. Most watchdogs just put on the covenant icon because it was cool without reading it, and when they're randomly summoned they don't know why or what their objective is. They see red and think 'enemy" because their older brother told them that red guys are there to hurt you. They probably just assume that this is some strange sort of co-op and are confused when the host can attack them.

99% of the time, watchdogs will only summon people with new steam accounts, and it only summons them into the worlds of fingered hosts, or high level players that have already killed deacons.

Unless you pop a finger, you can't actually be invaded by watchdogs until the crystal sage is dead. It's a stupid system.

>Tl:dr what the majority of people who buy dark souls do, but it, don't put effort in, drop it hours later saying it's shit.
I hated dark souls 1 and 2 at first but I kept and going and started liking it. Get off this thread you literal definition of a casual.

rethink your post for a second after being reminded we're talking about DARK SOULS THREE dlc

I disagree with you user, but to each their own. It's my favorite dlc in DaS2 because of the atmosphere.

>being bad at a souls game

Why does the dragon form in this game make you look like a starving african? You don't even get wings.
At least in DaS1 it somewhat resembles a dragon

>they somehow managed to fit a horse into that room in a castle when the only real passage leading to it is narrow as fuck so horse won't fit into it

A-team

It's beating a dead horse into manure.

Vanilla is dead, senpai.

>inb4 muh single player game

You need to earn those scales. Dragons without scales are like cats without fur, as the old saying goes. However if you want easy scales you can use the WA of havel's shield.

What, do you NOT deconstruct your house then rebuild it in other, larger houses just because you can? Dude what the fuck leave

>those carts that are bigger than both doors leading on and out of the room

>toggling godmode is now meta

Yep, you got me. I'm a filthy casual for not wanting to play an even shittier version of the shittiest game in the series.

you can roll into the first attack of a halberd and parry the follow-up R1 with a small shield ezpz

Why the fuck can't I ever land a backstab as an invader. Even if the host is motionless and healing, it just whiffs.

Even when footfags do something good, they still ruin it by shoving feet on it even when doesn't make sense to.

Good evening lads.

In DaS1, what's the point of making a SL1 twink? I mean, if you want to be able to invade everyone, why not go SL11?

>Unless you pop a finger, you can't actually be invaded by watchdogs until the crystal sage is dead
What do you mean? I get invaded by Watchdogs before killing the sage all the time.

>tfw parrying the Pursuer and beating him without taking damage

Did I get gud?

Honestly backstabs are a shitty mechanic anyway.

I wonder how they don't happen in BB all the time with all that dashing. I've never seen one outside of Lobos beating Maria with his fists.

wont the vast majority of players start at level 9 or so?

>a bunch of square, empty, badly textured rooms separated by poorly textured, featureless open space
>atmosphere

PvE "challenge" runs.

It's for people who are bored and too shit to PvP.

>there's PS2 era-tier repeating wall textures EVEN IN THE FUCKING DLC

I know right? I hate them.

>literally every castle in the game is made of square rooms

You might be on to something

Honestly, I'd like to see completely new areas instead of a retreading of even the best areas of Dark Souls 2. I hope that Sony/Fatlus/Bamco remaster the old games and with it, give Dark Souls 2 the treatment it deserved and completely redo the game but if not, I hope we won't visit Drangleic "just because" if there's no deeper reason.

challenge run

No point other than that

In DS3 castle rooms have cool unique details like a sword on a ceremonial table or a painting in a secret stash. In DS2 it's just badly textured empty square rooms.

Anyone wanna help me with Dancer of the Boreal Valley at level 16?
pass dsg, signs outside the boss door I guess

It's like a fromsoft signature

>give Dark Souls 2 the treatment it deserved and completely redo the game

Again?

>Lost Bastille
>Drangleic Castle

empty square rooms: the location

Oh yeah, a shitty detail changes everything! Except it doesn't.

Can someone explain to me why DS2:SOTFS doesn't have E3 lighting? I understand it being removed for PS3/Xbox but it should have been easy to put in for PS4/Bone. It wasn't even that good looking compared to something like GTA5 which ran on PS3/Xbox.

Demon's Souls' levels were pretty barren at times too as well. And Eleum Loyce looks still pretty atmospheric and gud in the snowstorm.

Atmosphere is created by art direction and those "shitty" details. A bland, square, empty room with repeating textures is not atmospheric you massive cock-sucking moron.

FC...

>Trying to compare distant textures with room textures that your character walks around in

Try harder