/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Skull Rain is live edition
youtube.com/watch?v=lqsL4QpKXeM

Previous operation >Season 3 Operation Skull Rain info

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=JAwgzzN6RfQ

Livestream demo
youtube.com/watch?v=n01smDYjg9E
youtube.com/watch?v=MvvD9nkzsns

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Official news
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/dustline.aspx

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.

legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqeEfdI2lXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for I paid five bucks for skins now worth 3k renown

ANGLED FOREGRIP CAN'T BE USED ON ANY OF THE MACHINE GUNS

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

uh guys, why is blitz's visor down?

>pussy destruction mode activated

Time to log the FUCK in and die a lot because I got the game this weekend and am basically free weekend shit tier

>that flektarn camo
gimmie gimmie gimmie

So anyone else getting this bug where you can't shoot after reloading?

Because it's fucking awful.

>40 second queue times
>Everyone's shit
>Get chastised for "not sticking with the team"

I can't wait till my friends get on

You have to wait 5 seconds after the reload for you gun to actually "reload"

Who cares, machine guns are shit. Except maybe the new one since it seems to have a decent rof.

maybe because the angled grip would have made them better and solved one of the biggest issues with LMGs you cockmongler

The biggest problem with LMGs are the slow rate of fire which is garbage in a one shot headshot meta. The ADS speed is completely irrelevant you console shitter.

So, I've been thinking. Is there like a mod to add more radio chatter from the operators or something yet? I feel like there should at least be one that plays the "You're in my way sir." sound file from SWAT 4 whenever some idiot walks in front of your gun.

Macie Jay posted a video of Tactical Realism. Accidental team killing makes the game look unplayable.

Ops have a lot of sound files but ubi keeps them under wraps and make them extremely hard to extract

>there are people who don't ADS before cornering

Well you're supposed to git gud

>just throwing out "console shitter"
A slow ass ADS time is detrimental when trying to use peeker advantage, and the only slow ROF LMG is Fuze's, IQ's has the fastest ROF at 880 than the rest of her guns, and I'm not sure about the ROF of the M249 but it seemed to be at a similar rate.

There are actually a lot of sound files for Thunt but Ubi doesn't want us to have access to them.

Why wouldn't you already be ADSing before you peek?

Do they actually give any of the Ops personalities or is it just all the VAs saying the same shit?

>tfw at community college locked for 2 more hours

I am so fucking hyped I'm buying lunch so I don't have to make it and I go full Jew when it comes to my food

>peeker's advantage on the slowest weapon on the slowest operators

And IQ is irrelevant, she's a shit tier meme operator

Because it slows you down

Sorta they got T hunt lines into the mix but it's hard to tell since when you do extract you get 3 hours worth of voice lines jumbled together

they do have personalities but you have to play terrorists hunt with other people. they talk to each other and banter at the start.

IQ is decent
She's better than Glaz, Montagne, and Blitz

I hate when they do sound files like that.
Anything good and/or mildly amusing?

>cosmetic shit now goes for full renown
>other pretty good changes added

All ubi needs to do now is fix the netcode and this game is golden

FPS problems on favella.
Is it possible to improve fps by changing ini. or through nvidia controll centre?

you should but the ADS for LMG is still extremely slow and compared to AR's the animation is still going on in the same time an AR would be ready to shoot.

>And IQ is irrelevant, she's a shit tier meme operator
Well she's only 1 of 3 operators with LMGs so in this case I do think she's relevant. She is also the fastest LMG welding operator I believe, I think the M249 has an even lower mobility than her LMG.

New player here, how is Glaz and Blitz shit?

realism mode is pretty cool so far

makes a change after playing the pseudo ranked mode for months

Only fuccblois whine about Blitz, he is allright.

Glaz is shit on everything but plane because he has a slow rate of fire high recoil weapon with extremely high weapon damage drop off. He can't even really fill his sniper role properly because in Siege the first shot with every gun is pinpoint accurate
Blitz has some screwed hitboxes and you'll probably get three C4 in your face but he isn't glaz/montagne tier

The single color glossy skins are awesome, I don't know what took Ubi so long.

i don't play terrorist hunt much so i can't really recall anything specific. it's kinda funny how some of the attacking operators treat the hostage though.
>thatcher is kind of a dick who just orders the hostage around
>thermite is a bro who reassures them that everything is going to be okay

all the SAS are kind of dicks, was playing T-hunt protect the hostage on house, hostage got downed, went to revived him, smoke screamed at the top of his lungs AWWW DOES THAT HURT?

I like to think that the "hostage" in defense missions is a prisoner that the terrorists are trying to prevent from talking.

>Fuckin' laser sights

he looks like the poster boy for Swedish fathers raising refugee children

Tfw late to work now because I wanted to play the patch

Can't even play 2 fucking rounds before the framerate drops to fucking 40 jesus christ ubisoft go fuck yourself and fuck this game.

Thermite reminds me of Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys for some reason.
Smoke probably has brain damage from years of playing with toxic substances.

>tfw late to play the patch because I had to work

he just likes to muck about, relax

>all the SAS are kind of dicks
youtube.com/watch?v=TqeEfdI2lXw

what a trickster

I feel like there should be lines from all the other defenders telling Smoke to shut the fuck up.

I lost them, I lost my frames.

Daily reminder if you want to try the new operators and weapons, or any of them, go offline in uplay, start up Siege, and make a multiplayer match.

Smoke is the best shut your gabber

>better than Glaz
Not possible. No one fills Glaz's niche role.
Generally more useful, yes. Better, no.

Any FPS gains/drops with the new update?

the girl is shit

SAS don't fuck about. In the embassy siege in the 80's (which Thatcher took part in) I heard they just tossed the hostages down the stairs to get them out as fast as possible

Haven't played since black ice dlc. What have I missed? Looked briefly at dust dlc notes. Guessing I'm fucked when it comes to getting caught up, and I was OK at best before.

I hoped they would fix the item prices, but they only gave a 10% discount. It still feels useless to spend any amount of cash in game.

Even if I spend 50$, I get only a few skins.
Wtf Ubisoft?

If they priced shit reasonably, I would have bought ALL the skins.

shitter detected. I'm slaughtering attackers any time they try grouping up. This isn't even fair.

>Use the L85A2 with ACOG
>Press Q
>You are now Glaz with better weapons, a useful gadget and possibly even grenades

A bruised or broken arm is better than being fucking dead. SAS are metal as fuck.

I kinda want to know how the Ruskies treat the hostages in Thunt now.

They're both shit, Caviar is just a bad valkyrie/pulse and the attacker's gadget is ridiculously useless

>this dumbass tile-looking screen once operators have been selected
literally nothing wrong with the old one, and it looked far better

they kill them and go home

YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYMORE

>Fowzi Nejad was the only gunman to survive the SAS assault. After being identified, he was dragged away by an SAS trooper, who allegedly intended to take him back into the building and shoot him. The soldier reportedly changed his mind when it was pointed out to him that the raid was being broadcast on live television
Jesus Christ Thatcher

the m249 has incredibly low recoil it's crazy

from last thread

Just muckin' about.

Jesus christ.
Attacking on this new map isn't even remotely fair.

How's that school in Beslan comrade.

Holy fucking shit that is hardcore.

>The soldier reportedly changed his mind when it was pointed out to him that the raid was being broadcast on live television

>I yield, I yield!
>Yeah right ya cunt git on in there
>oh shit mum's watching, alright back out now.

what's the new background images like?

There's a brazilian girl on every one

>blitz has his facemask down now
WHY
you literally cannot see his face anymore. Why would you do this.

Ah, the eternal "muh COD" shitters.

I get all the time from those 0.5k/d guys when I rape their asses running around with Twitch.

>Literally cannot see his face
>Visor is clear

>Yeah right ya cunt git on in there

SAS stories either real or made up are always hilarious.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Anyone use the new angle grip? What are your thoughts?

>all these weapon skins that cost Clancy bucks that now cost renown
>tfw saved a shit ton of renown from the weekend

>tfw Rook is my favorite defender op

My sides.

Says it can't confirm my copy or something.

>SAS engraved and GSG9 leder weapons can be now bought for only 7500 renown each
literally the only skins i wanted

>Thatcher is 54
Is there any CTU more based than the SAS?

>SAS engraved
>not the more stylish Union Jack skin
for queen and country

as a bundle or just for one weapon? Because I paid 50k for that shit

I think one of the requirments for joining the SAS is you had to be a mental case in some way
Rhodesian regular forces weren't nothing to fuck with, Rhodesian SAS were fucking insane. Also South African Special Forces are pretty mental

Dear diary: Caveira is fuckin dope.

>Capitão has cigars in his pouches

Or just start terrorist hunt?

Tachanka's voice is good. He just screams and yells a lot. Operators also have voice lines for generic gadgets too.
>C4 READY FOR LONG DISTANCE CALL

>left out the part where you get fucked by thermite despite having wallhacks

you got killed by that thermite didn't you

>Operation Eland
>On 9 August 1976, Rhodesian Selous Scouts attacked a ZANLA camp at Nyadzonya in Mozambique containing over 5,000 guerrillas and several hundred refugees. The Selous Scouts, who numbered 72, dressed in FRELIMO uniforms and disguised their vehicles, attaching FRELIMO licence plates and painting them in FRELIMO colours. White soldiers wore black ski masks. They crossed the unmanned border into Mozambique at 0005 hours on 9 August and drove through the early morning to the camp, passing several FRELIMO sentries who saluted them as they went by.
>When they reached the ZANLA camp at 0825 hours the six ZANLA soldiers on duty allowed them to enter, and the Rhodesian vehicles moved in and took up prearranged positions around the edge of the parade ground, on which stood about 4,000 guerrillas. When all was ready a Rhodesian soldier took his vehicle loudspeaker and announced, in Shona, "Zimbabwe tatora" – translated into English, "We have taken Zimbabwe". The cadres began cheering and ran towards the vehicles, packing around them as more ran onto the parade ground from other areas of the camp.
>The Rhodesians then opened fire and continued shooting until there was no movement on the parade ground, at which time they returned to Rhodesia. More than 1,000 ZANLA insurgents were reported killed by the Rhodesians, with four Selous Scouts lightly wounded.

Well, terrorist hunt doesn't work in offline. Every operator and weapon attachment is available to test out though.

Goddamn that's Frighteningly funny