/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wtqCW-Wfvd8?t=37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I dislike playing druid because I can't see my transmog
When did this game turn into a barbie playhouse?

I want to shag a female Demon Hunter that used Metamorphosis.

t. furfag

Why?

>wake up
>honor token/void storage glitch fixed

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD

Because I am a pervert.

what glitch?

>complaining about bugs being fixed

I KNOW, I HAD 6 MARKS READY TO GET MY SHAMAN SET THE FUCK UP

>[RESTART IN 15 MINUTES]
>ONLY MAKE IT FROM VENDOR TO SHRINE TWICE
>FIXED ON RESTART

FUCKING CUNTS

What race? b'elf or n'elf?

>Glitch fixed after I bought literally every appearance
Good.

Buy a refundable piece of gear, put it in void storage, log out to character screen, log back in, take gear out of void storage, sell gear back to vendor for refund.

Void Storage wasn't removing the sellback limitation. You're not supposed to get a refund if an item went into void storage, but the glitch let us do it.

>not getting everything you want as soon as possible

dumb frogposter

>pit used to be a popular farm spot
>bought a bunch of pit quests for more easy apexis because finished daily tanaan stuff
>it turns out nobody is doing pit anymore and it is totally abandoned place

Female Night Elf DPS version, Female Blood Elf Tank version. At the same time.

It got nerfed early on

>did not got all the possible fucking pvp sets ages ago

>Hearth to garrison
>STILL not fixed
Come the fuck on Blizzard, I was exploiting a pet battle bug for 10 leveling stones every few minutes. Let me keep doing it.

This is the real thread.

>only 50k gold
hopefully I'll make billions with the new blacksmith mount in Lejion

What new mount?

>literally be me literally
>literally play wow literally
>kill something, which is lateral literally
>for some literally unknown reason unilaterally, I need to roll Need or Greed, both being literally literal
>I literally rolled Need literally at the exact same time literallylizingly on a literally literal literality

So does this make me a literally literal ninja uniliterally?

wat

is lfd bugged? it's staying at paused rn

Green corehound

How does it make sense for blacksmiths to make that?

"Few chains are capable of restraining this beast" is the flimsy justification, but who gives a shit more mounts is a good thing

>TW dungeons after the patch.
Jesus Christ kill me.

That's retarded logic but yeah more mounts is a good thing

They give away chicken, now corehound, so when there will be craftable spectral tiger?

How bad are they now? Impossible?

None of them were miserable besides Pit, are the Cata ones seeing similar balance issues?

I've been grouped with nothing but squishy tanks and retards doing shit damage; just had a VP with 5 phases on the first boss, fuck that.
It seems people aren't used to their class or something, don't think it's related to the dungeons per se.

>squishy tanks and retards doing shit damage
How is that related to patch? TW queues as any other random queues were always filled with retards.

I haven't played since mid-cat.
How can I get the most shit possible for coming back?

Are our characters canonical?

as in?

how are brewmaster and windwalker in legion?

as in I remember getting all kinds of cool shit for referring/resurrecting/what have you

I think so. We're just a bunch of adventurers though.

scroll of ress got removed
only recruit a friend remains which would require a new account and the one that recruits gets mounts/pets of choice and 1 or 2 months of gametime

>scroll of ress got removed
What the fuck? When and why?

not sure and because see pic

makes sense

lmao why though

But it didn't cost them anything to keep it in. Hell, certain people (like me) are leary of rejoining and something like that just kinda screams "yeah we don't actually want you back"

youtu.be/wtqCW-Wfvd8?t=37s

uhhhh blizzard?

quick
leatherworking or herbalism in legion

both seem quite profitable as crafts in legion use mats from multiple gathering professions

is there a reliable guide on how to blood?
no matter how much i try Im simply taking to much damage, what happened to my active mitigation?

it didnt cost them anything to keep it, but it didnt cost u anything to come back goy, pay a sub at least or we wont have resources and we will get another 1 year long patch with the same raid silly goy

He doesn't want to be in the Warrior Class Order hall.

>void totem works in firelands when placed outside

wew laddy

well I mean that's the thing
Because the scroll isn't in the game they aren't getting me back, it's as simple as that. I'm not going to drop all the money for the new expansion + pay to get my character transferred to where my friends are when I haven't played in that long.. I have 0 idea what the game is like anymore. Fuck that.

keep bone shield stacks up
hit death strike as appropriate

Looks bretty cool.

do I gain more runic power per enemy I hit or am i only gaining more just by being in death?

You shouldnt compare tanks to how they were before. For the most part tanks are no longer self-reliant. While hitting CDs appropriately is still important, you're not going to be able to force yourself to stay at 100% hp. A tank's job is to smooth out high spikes of damage and do as much dps as possible.

basically just take ossuary, stay at 5+ stacks of boneshield, and then focus on maintaining high rp to death strike when needed
also remember death strike when talented properly lowers the cd on blood tap

please respond

i have played both since mop and dont find legion bm fun at all, ww changes seem neutral

>WC IV comes out
>there's a mention of the "Commander / Hero of Azeroth" and his adventures somewhere

that's about as far as it'll go imo

BrM feels dead on arrival. With Guard gone, which was completely unnecessary on its removal, we're high skill ceiling tanks that require proper management with brews to be effective.

WW is fun, but expect shitters with Tigerseye gone. WW has a good bit of cleave, but with another agility, leather wearing class, most folks will probably play Demon Hunter.

I genuinely expect a lot of shitter DH's for the coming months.

What the hell do you do once you've reached level 100...? I've been farming a few old raids, but I don't know what else to do.

mythics for trinkets if you care about those
get your moose now that raid is nerfed to shit
wait for content

pve or pvp
hunt achs/mounts

PvP

Tanaan to gear yourself. Or just wait until next week on Tuesday when invasions go live and you can gear yourself with 700+ rings, necklaces, and other goodies. You can get some good warforged and titanforged gear to take into Legion.

Is Engineering still viable
I remember even in cat I was selling mech squirrel boxes for a lot because nobody knew/bothered to find the schematics anymore but people still wanted the pet

>30 min. CD

No sir I don't like it.

Nope. Outside of farting out a mount every month, you're going into Legion with a shit profession. Outside of the autohammer and matrix (used to tame mechanical pets for non-Goblin/Gnome Hunters), thaaaat's about it.

Vjera.

From what I've been experiencing, barely.

Ive shat out a couple of easy to make Crashin Thrashin's for 5K each, and a couple of (normal) Loot-a-Rangs for about 4K each. Then they've just stopped selling, since I suppose everyone who cares has one now.

Outside of that, haven't found anything of use, besides some still-viable PvE shortcuts like Blackwing Descent elevator glidering into Maloriak, and such. Rocket Boost is still a viable speedrunning device if you like doing raids FAST.

i miss her...

what's the best level 100 talent for boomkin right now?

What's your favorite zones by expansion /wowg/?

Mine are
WoW: Winterspring
BC: Nagrand
WotLK: Howling Fjord
Cata: Uldum
MoP: Kun Lai
WoD: Frostfire

Vanilla: Hinterlands
BC: None
Wotlk: Grizzly Hills
Cata: Uldum
Mop: Valley of the 4 Winds
WoD: Spires of Arak

Silithus
Netherstorm
Sholazar basin
Twilight Highlands
Valey of the four winds
Shadowmoon

Vanilla: Not sure, probably one of the 3 human zones (elwynn duskwood westfall)
BC:Nagrand
Cata:Uldum I guess
MoP: Kun Lai
WoD: Spires of Arak
Legion: Stormheim

Vanilla: Eastern Plague lands
BC: area 51/nether drake place
WoTLK: Borean tundra
cata: Deepholm
Panda land: Vale of Eternal Blossoms
Dranor: ashran because everything sucked in dranor

why do you keep avatarfagging when it contributes nothing to your post

It is as viable as it always used to be. Jeeves, blingtron, rocket boots, glider, various teleportation devices across the entire world, normal loot-a-rang, flying machine, unique toys, access to panda-hub auction - all these things and much more are still there. Engineering has never been a moneymaking profession, it's a quality of life and fun profession.

WoW: Westfall
BC: Nagrand because it's green
Cata: Vash'jir
MoP: Jade forest
WoD: None but if i have to choose it's Shadowmoon Valley

>SoO Mythic WE NEED HEALS listing
cool ill bring my alt healer
>700 req
are you serious

Vanilla: EPL
BC: Netherstorm
WotLK: Storm Peaks
Cata: Vash'jir
MoP: Kun'lai Summit
WoD: Nagrand

That must be a SMOOTH RUN by EXPERIENCED MYTHIC RAIDER.

Classic: STV untill Cataclysm ruined that place by all means, also Duskwood
TBC: All zones are disgusting to me, I hate all those toxic color themes and an endless boring grind it used to be.
Wrath: Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills - both are great
Cata: Hyjal and Uldum
MoP: Valley of the Four Winds, Kun Lai and Timeless Isle
WoD: Frostfire Ridge

Its everywhere I go now. I did it before they reset the instances and now i can't get rid of it.

How did that happen

daddy draenei bf when

So did the new pacth got rid of big dick timewalking sets?

I had one put together a while back but now i'm doing more damage on my 700+ gear than with my timewalking set.

Anyone knows?

ye

shadowmourne's effect doesn't work in TW anymore either

Vjera.

Can someone post that picture of the painting that progressively gets worse per expansion?

Dat "help me choose" meme post

>Have just-dinged druid @ lvl 100.
>gonna do flying in wod quest while trying to sneak in a friendship moose raid and lvl up enchanting from 50 to 700 and inscription from 600 to 700 with 30k gold
>Have a 90 rogue which I mained in tbc, same account, server and faction, already with 600 enchanting and engineering

My playstyle:
>Never played ranged, feel curious about mage, might boost one if frost becomes viable
>I like playing solo a lot, doing quests in stealth like a secret agent meme
>Want also to socialize in raids/groups, interested in the mythic dungeons, the need for validation runs through my veins
>Can't decide between rogue or druid (druid would be resto main)

Help me /wowgee/

>go to a dummy
>attack it with all specs you're interested in

>then go to blizzard's site
>take a look at all the artifacts and class halls

Druid is for faggots
So is rogue

Roll a shaman you pussy

Can't we join premade groups to change realms now? I don't wanna be stuck on defias forever. Please let me cry.

>warcraft 4 will NEVER EVER be made because of your garbage game
just came here to say I hate all of you
that's it
bye

Priest isn't that fun in pvp. Because everybody beelines right to you. Every melee is on you constantly. I feel like I'm a tank instead of a healer. I never get the chance to heal others, I'm always healing myself because everybody is always attacking me. Does it get better at 100? I'm level 60 and was going to boost but now I'm not sure.

Play both, see what you like more. All we can tell you.