CANT WAKE UP

CANT WAKE UP

Why are emojis so popular now? Did people rediscover messenger?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mods mods mods

>what is an apple device

Someone somewhere actually thought this was a good idea, and spent company money on it
God this is something a "hip mom" would design thinking it appealed to the younger generation

They were in Gumball this year and this was their wrap.

What is the have been around since at least the iPhone 3g, if not the 2g. All you had to do was enable the Japanese keyboard iirc

This just proves nothing is dead forever. IRC coming back into the mainstream when?

>black people

I swear to god if i had access to the US or Russian nuclear arsenal i would launch everything and cry tears of joy as our civilization was destroyed.

Niggers

>literally putting poop on a car
noice

This

Hoping I can drink myself to death before the degeneracy and immaturity levels get any worse

I remember when people who used Messenger (mostly Brits) would always send me messages on other platforms using the keystrokes for the Messenger emoji, but of course they would just show up on plain text.

Such is the fate of the mighty Godzilla

This is receiving far more attention than it deserves. They wrapped a rental GTR and wore some costume headwear for photo-ops. Then again, Car Throttle's fanbase is identical. They don't really like cars as much as they think they do, but holy shit do they want other people to think they do.

The GTR fanbase is the fucking worst.

Are y/o/u lads really this autistic or just having a laugh in this thread?

FUCKING DIE YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mostly Brits
>you will never again use MSN to chat with people you barely know
Skype just doesn't have the same charm.

>Joanna Lumley will never again tell me I have email
>I will never again be 14 and go into teeny chat and ask if anyone horny is up for cyber and the mods will never tell me "This ain't rhino chat!"
I miss 1998.

>those poses
>those faces
Remember gents: Dignity. Always dignity