/sbg/ - Starbound General

Superior Floran space engineering edition.

Patch 1.04 is out
playstarbound.com/1-0-4-changelog/
>More (minor) bug fixes

Mods:
nexusmods.com/starbound/?

community.playstarbound.com/resources/

steamcommunity.com/app/211820/workshop/

QOL Mods:
pastebin.com/WeKUygSf (embed)

Wiki:
starbounder.org/Starbound_Wiki

Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p (embed)

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/K3cxrAY.jpg
mega.nz/#!ttxjBCRB!U-iuUCMYOX1bdTAjq5cWr4XAx3OZIzky3VdRgTmtQZk
mega.nz/#!h841WABa!G85xIWzVDptLUer3D9il263QREDJGOQygt8ZRv61API
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(nsfw) i.imgur.com/K3cxrAY.jpg
which one looks nicest, and why?

GAS THE LEAF

Come visssit Floran. Floran loves guesssts.

This is the only thing to entice me in a while,
don't judge user it's just not fair

REMOVE KABABBAGE

Sue's Emperium of Fun does it again
We've included the Quality of life mods and updated a few existing mods (shamefully took a lot of time because steam-workshop only)
IP: 82.131.76.43

(also we allow mismatches, please fix pastebinman)
Mega: mega.nz/#!ttxjBCRB!U-iuUCMYOX1bdTAjq5cWr4XAx3OZIzky3VdRgTmtQZk

Patch if you grabbed the mega from last thread: mega.nz/#!h841WABa!G85xIWzVDptLUer3D9il263QREDJGOQygt8ZRv61API (Hungerfix and GARDENBOTS)

I wonder what the 8th race was going to be.

Tentacle people

to make things clear

You need both links to play on the server.

Eyeballs obviously :)

Weren't they going to be another pre-order sales target? Like, the Novakid was the reward for $500,000 in preorders. Not that it matters, cause Florans masterrace.

Captcha was pictures of salad.

Fixed.

>You need both links to play on the server.
No, the mega was updated.

Hardmode is a mode when the world was infected by two new biomes and everything becomes more powerful. I read about it, never get to it because I still didn't play when that was added.

If it could mine it would be better.I seriously don't get how you have teleportation and FTL but you still need to do farming, mining and chopping basically the same way as a pre-industrial society.

Glitch fans would probably prefer the boiler.

I'm sorry my bad

Any ideas for a locker/dressing room? I want to have all my armors and stuff together, and also display some set pieces

>no crystal planets, only tiny crystal biomes
>can't place bioluminescent plants

>Barometta
>Prone to polygamy (multiple wives)
>Have no taboo against incest
>But aren't typically attracted to members of their own race.
You know this is kinda contradictory right? If they aren't normally going after their own race, they're not going to be able to commit incest. For the first it'd be kinda hard if they're not into their own species, unless your intent was instead that they don't mind being part of someone's harem. Continuing from there, I'm gonna assume that what you meant with the incest bit was more 'they don't give a fuck being in a harem that includes their relatives if you want to get kinky like that' since as well as I can puzzle it out that makes the most sense without contradicting what's written.

WE CAN LIVE IN PEACE. WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. HISSSSSS

I'm pissed the ice plants from frozen planets can't be planted.

>Peace
>With meatsss

Why doesss Floran need peace with food?

nth for SqUisHY Hylotyl bodies

Sssssh! They mussst think we friendsss then we sstrike!

I intrepeted that mostly as that they don't really go after their own species much because of not getting mana from it, but when they do things like incest isn't a taboo factor for them.

>tfw making a gunstore on the ERP server for the FU weapons, armor and tech

>you pay either by bringing me materials to make more stuff with
>or doing something extremely lewd

>My Floran's face when NPCs call her pretty.
Even the NPCs know that Floran is best.

The Floran dungeons have plenty of bio-luminescent plant "lights".

> peace with leaf gypsies

Doesn't seem like it'd be a major enough feature of the race to be worth mentioning in that case though, since it'd hardly ever happen.

>Tentacle people
Flying tentacle ships.

Blink-dash is too short to make use of the invincibility frames or blinking past enemies. Mid-air dash is retardedly basic, it should have never been separated. Sprint is the only viable horizontal mobility tech, because it isn't intended for combat and hence can't fail at it.
Rocketjump is directional, which helps you nearly never. Walljump also doesn't help if there's no vertical walls to jump up to, leaving triplejump the only viable vertical mobility tech because it allows you to reset your velocity multiple times to avoid the retardedly deadly fall damage.
Then you have morphballs. The Sonic ball loses velocity too quickly, making it kinda useless for horizontal movement, the Aqua ball only works on liquids making it way too situational. Spike ball is the only viable tech because it lets you get nearly everywhere by climbing walls up and down safely regardless of angle.
Some techs aren't just "clearly better", they're sometimes the only viable one. If Chucklefuck lessened the velocity reset some of these might have been more usable, but as it is now it feels like they're intentionally slowing you down as hard as possible just so you take longer burning through their "content".

>/sbg/ makes a thing
>They can't help but make it lewd as fuck

Might as well accept it.

I need some fashion advice. On the right is the beefcake spess mehreen armor i am using, and the left is my old aegisalt armor that i dyed black. At first i liked the spess mehreen armor but i am now starting to hate the way the pauldrons clip over my face. Going back to my old armor for vanity now looks kinda thin and weedy by comparison. I generally like a sci-fi military asthetic for my character but i can not decide which is better, what do you guys think?

Also what other frackin universe armors fit the theme i am going for?

>tfw captcha wont stop harassing me about waffles

Thisss hunt will be told for centuriesss!

I'm fine with them being completely lewd. I'm just trying to puzzle out the author's intent.

The right looks like a smurf.

You can't have peace with meatsss.

>tfw found a comfy abandoned hylotl mansion on a snowy mountaintop ages ago
>even had a merchant huddled in one of the rooms
>instead of fixing it up and making a kickass base I cannibalized a large chunk of it for furniture
>attempts to recreate the aesthetic on the ship using the salvaged parts are a failure
>can't find that snow planet again
>can't find any other hylotl mansion dungeons at all, let alone on a comfy snowy mountaintop

life is suffering lads

I don't see a bed, are you just going to psychically fuck them through the glass?

Also I can't tell if that's a male or female character

Does anyone know how to make an addon to a mod? How can you make sure the mod loads before the addon?

Guys, how do i open closed shops in the ark on the server?

play the game in SP

I believe that is the idea. At first i liked it but the bulk has started to piss me off

REMOVE FISH remove fish
you are worst hylotl. you are the hylotl idiot you are the hyotl smell. return to ocean. to our avian cousins you may come our planet. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha , floran we will never forgeve you. fish rascal FUck but fuck asshole hylotl stink floran sqhipere shqipare..fish genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead fish..ahahahahahFLORAN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget earth.avian we kill the Kluex , hylotl return to your precious sea….hahahahaha idiot hylotl and floran smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE FISH FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Novakid+Human+Apex=kill hylotl…

I have them in SP, but not on my server

Pretty sure it's fish tiddies. And you can just bend the fish over the desk either way. They tend toward softness, so it's kind of like leaning against a pillow.

Customized walls really make a difference.

it would have been better if it were a floran saying it due to they broken english there

Tell me where I can get that camo, beret, and accordion and I'll start floranposting it.

> working with apex and novakids

Yeah, customized walls make everything look like shit.

Proof: your ship.

>shitty titties or a sleek boiler
YES BOILER.

tits in general aren't bad but those are atrocious. They are to regular tits what a pug's eyes are to regular eyes- Bulgy, weirdly shaped, facing opposite directions.

>literal fish-people can drown

explain this

They're literal frog-people.

They're amphibious, not aquatic.

If you want it quickly
/admin
/spawnitem berethead
/spawnitem medicchest
/spawnitem mediclegs
/spawnitem accordion
/spawnitem browndye
dye for the hat
If not, the good luck finding an apex rebel area
enough merchants for the medic set
and enough luck to find that damn accordion in a chest

>literal bird people can't fly
>literal plant people are found living on volcanic or frozen planets
what's your point?

Even if they're frogs they should still get like an expanded lung or some shit

Their fish-like features were evolved after moving underwater, they still don't have gills, and they were originally salamander-people.

There was a point where that kind of thing was going to be in place but "balance"~

Guess what.

>we could have lizard people instead of fugly fishfaces
thanks chucklefuck

hylotl > lizardmen tbqhwyf

Is there any way to create characters yourself and add them to your crew?

Thank you. My life is complete.

Could be freshwater fishpeople in salt water, or vice-versa. could also be that their gills have been developed to breathe air, and thus no longer process water like they used to.

>tfw found a comfy abandoned manor
>tfw didn't cannibalize it
>tfw left it as is, and made it my new home

Go back to carving bones, floran fitlh, and leave space flights to someone who can appreciate a piece of finely assembled high-tech interior.

the beret is from Mr. Foxer's Headgear Pack

My life is no longer complete.

>Find a human settlement
>Dismiss all my shitty furbait crew members except my Glitch janitor
>Ship is now full of the master race
Feels good

>Having a poo-in-loo cabin
At least make a basement with a fridge and toilet or something.

>Glitch janitor
But user, janitors are useless

Novakids don't poo anyway

Just like the Glitch. It fits, right?

Not even a Floran, but seriously it looks like ass.

As per previous thread:

Dubs decides my new character's race. Most things go.

>Short lifespan
bummer
might be due to conditions rather than physiology

Glitch

Exactly

there's a vanilla beret, though, which is what the guy who gave you the commands had you spawn.

Avian

It doesnt look as good

>dubs
>on Veeky Forums
The only dubs are 00s, also pretty sure this shit is against global rules and has been for a couple of years now.

Just play glitch, dingus.

Glitch it is, then.

Again, as a Serb, I approve of this

Prancing homoslut birb.

Wonder what fish kebab would be like.

what is the fastest way to get the upgrades for the manipulator?

the digging is so slow i'm almost going to give up

Raid a bunch of dungeons for their modules.

going planet to planet, looting chests and containers on the surface

>fastest
/spawnitem manipulatormodule

>what is the fastest way
/admin
/spawnitem manipulatormodule 200

Who's up for some mech xenocide?

Make sure to destroy every building with your laser, Level the entire village.

fastest and fun way

Roger that.

Explore colonies and dungeons

>Starbound
>fun