Seriously, what the fuck happend to Lancia and Alfa Romeo...

Seriously, what the fuck happend to Lancia and Alfa Romeo? These were once legendary brands and now they are shit and dead.

Alfa Romeo just sold 50.000 units last year. Isnt this sad?

What went wrong?

How do you Americans feel that Chryler is now part of Fiat. Fucking FIAT, the only thing that keeps this shitfactory alive is the 500 and that only because its a cheap and women buy that car since it looks "cute" and is not as expansive as a MINI.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjISOhe07y8
youtube.com/watch?v=RYZvFoqxRew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the only thing that keeps this shitfactory alive is the 500
So, you've never seen Ducato in your entire life but you seem to have strong opinion

>le europe dhl car
wew thats better lad

Fiat killed lancia and alfa similarly to how GM killed the various brands it acquired

you really have to decide. Do you wanna talk about real business money-cash or your hurt feelings about old red sportcars?

>implying the fiata isn't going to sell millions and make anime real

Because at the time everyone was finding their niche in the American market, Germans - Luxury, Japanese - Afforability and Reliability, Domestics - RAW POWER, those sorry fuckers were making shitboxes that not even europoors were satisified with. So they invested all their efforts toward the european market and those poofters had a green revolution and started riding bikes everywhere like fags.

serves them right tbqf

i drove a maserati the other day and it had the exact same start button and interior pieces as a jeep cherokee i found it lazy its like theyre trying to be cheap.

they sold only 50 units last year?

wtf

doesn't everyone do that nowadays though?

>not quoting figures to 3DP
wew lad

Meanwhile, the rest of us don't give a shit if arbitrary trim pieces aren't exclusively design for a particular model.

50.000 is the same as 50 bro

why bother

i dont really care either i drive a honda but honda is pretty good at that and arent lazy, literally the maserati had a plastic start button from a 20k jeep cherokee stuck on the left of the steering wheel.

Alfas and Lancias never sold well. They're not that much of a mainstream car.

And what's wrong with Fiat? Fiat literally revived Alfa and is in the process of reviving Lancia as a luxury brand.

Do you live under a rock?

youtube.com/watch?v=PjISOhe07y8

(Driving starts @ 12.45)

youtube.com/watch?v=RYZvFoqxRew

Also there are reviews since tuesday.

t. Fiat shill

Italians are the niggers of the Mediterranean.

Jeremy stop posting on Veeky Forums

They are also responsible for many automotive innovations.

>you will never a lancia fulvia for pennies
>you will never an og mini for pennies

On that subject
>never a Peugeot for pennies

>Alfa Romeo just sold 50.000 units
>50 units
that sucks, but if you can't compete you dont deserve to exist