Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)

>EO V Demo Info
pastebin.com/m0ZUCZGC

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

>EO V demo .cia link
mega.nz/#!kFZwRKQI!OrcgaWZA9h3tIzXnY8X43FWxnbR6NjIP_lJr-g4yzsM

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

datomatic.no-intro.org/index.php?page=show_record&s=64&n=z006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ricky is forever!

Fan Translation. Shall we start one?
Something to make it playable enough for gaijins.

I feel like we should wait and see if there's any localization news first, since these projects rarely pan out.

Torever, you mean.

It worked well for MHX.

How about you just wait like the little EOP pirate fag you are

fuck 'em

Post girls you would start a family with

Every thread until user realizes Teach is the best

trips confirm

So it's like Minesweeper?
Going to try now, thanks.

lies

Three zeroes to represent how much of an empty shell of a person Teach is, lusting only for money and popularity yet never truly feeling love or happiness

It won't get anywhere since Atlus uses a game specific file system as mentioned somewhere in the thread.
Let's say you have willing translators, your main concern is reverse engineering that FS (which is partly done already) and the other game specific files which will all need specific and different un- and repacker.

Because the translation literally copy-and-pasted text from the old games, which was only possible because X was basically a greatest hits remix.

How about they learn Japanese?

I played EO1 when EO3 was already out and had no idea that Teach was supposed to be EO1 mascot. They did better job with Gunner and Princess.

.3ds when?

Just convert it.

Worked perfectly, thanks again.

It's already out.

datomatic.no-intro.org/index.php?page=show_record&s=64&n=z006

I LOVE the boss theme, it reminds me of Wild Arms when it picks up

as long as it has no choir shit

What do you think all the choirshit tracks will sound like in the FM soundtrack?

It's good until 1:40, then it becomes bad.

like you're playing EO not strange journey

>Battle2_EN

did the intro give anyone else Digimon Adventure flashbacks?

fushigi na teach... :O!!

im hornyyyyyy

Hey guys, big One Piece fan here. There's a major character in OP called Marshal D. Teach, who's pretty cool. A friend of mine who likes EO often tells me I should try the games because "they have Teach", but he refuses to ever say what he means, so now I'm asking you! :)

These posts are almost as bad as EO1/2, LOL!

OO_ thats bad!!

>Stratum 5 theme

W-why is the file size so small?

Because this is EOV episode 1

№ anime OP

>bonus boss theme is a Strange Journey sector rip

>It's another "raging waves" episode

But that's my favorite episode.

Untold 3 soon

It's quite a good episode, but one would have to ask why a new one that's just as good can't be made

What if final boss is something related to Yggdroids? Like a prototype Yggdroid?

I agree with this.

>implying FM arrange can save this OST

It's not, it's just some random ancient evil dragon.

Are we sure the skill data in the pastebin is correct? I upgraded Ghost Mastery from L1 to L9 and the damage increased by a few points at most. If they do 2x damage at L1 and 4.6x damage at L9, shouldn't they be dealing over twice as much damage?

implying it needs saving

>only good songs are the day version of the town theme and Raging Waves: Schwartzwelt Edition
>doesn't need saving

I'm curious about negative energy. Does it reset its modifiers upon use, or does it become a spammable skill after 10 or so ghost deaths?

Question in regard of the sun stone and moon stone for the wedding ring that a client wants to make in EO5. I found onw of them in E-1 but idk wheres the other.

Help

Been meaning to one of the EO games (haven't played any of them in a while). What one would you say is the best to play right now?

F-4 at the pool of water to the right is the moon stone, check it at night.

IV is the easiest to get into, imo. All the 3DS titles have demos so you can check out what they're like

you should play EOU, the best etrian game. Ignore classic mode because it's just a cheap game mode they made for money. Stick to picnic because these games are too hard

eov strat 6 music sounds like earthbound OST

Yeah found it. Thanks.

No clue, I'm still looking for some dude's daughter at floor 5 and can't find it.

Glad to see there is still a few helpful people in these threads

Anyone got that color theory thing for picking hair colors in the character creator?

When do we go back to being /dungeon crawler general/ already?

we never were that, we've always been Etrian Odyssey/Dungeon Crawler

Final boss

Never again. We went back to our roots

>ANOTHER Raging Waves remix

Stratum 6 boss.

OW THE EDGE

Edgy
Stupid

EO is dead

battle music has always been boring anyway

You could at least spoil that to save me the disappointment of seeing those abominations in game.

Hey meming nigger, spoiler that

And with all of its parts destroyed.

it's just some monster, not a character or anything

I only saw red and white stuff before scrolling back up. Go fuck your mother; I'm going back to pixlr for my EO fanart

Hacks were a mistake. We're gonna know all the optimal set ups, strategies, and pretty much everything about this game before it is even announced. Oh well, I'm out. Enjoy your stale general

It's still something you were not supposed to see until you get to that part of the game, i.e. a fucking spoiler.

Oh it's not like anybody cares about anything in this garbage game

meme harder

>yfw Untold games are better than EOV

>even EO1/2 is better than EOV
truly a shame

So which is the right choice? Sorry I don't really know that much about EO.

Are these changes truly what Etrian fans asked for?

All I wanted was a half-decent game

EOU story mode see

EO4 is a good entrypoint. It's easier than some of the others, but is a good representation of the rest of the series with party building.

EO2U classic mode is harder, but also fun. People have differing opinions on the story modes of the untold games.

Just avoid 1 and 2, and only play 3 after you've gotten used to the series. 3 is pretty rude and has some useless classes and trap skills, so it's better to go in with knowledge of how the games work.

destroyah is that you?

There's only one person who can redeem these games and their name is...

Lucifer

Tameem Antoniades

Anyone write down where you can pick berries from? This bread that dumb bunny makes is actually pretty useful, and I know where to get the wheat from already.

JOHN CENA

Thanks. I'll look into EO4.

>Just avoid 1 and 2

>but is a good representation of the rest of the series

I don't remember the rest of the series have tiny as fuck dungeons, a shitty overworld, and no proper 5th stratum with backtracking instead

They pretty much have no reason to be played anymore now that Untold 1 and 2 exist.
I'm not even memeing.

Jesus fuck man. How do you money on this shit? Floor 5 and im still running short on money for gear