Guild Wars 2 General /gw2g/

Barb Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7p42uCWF7_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lLx2NCp9_jE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf

Xth for cumming in Dinny while her husband watches

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

So are you guys still playing the new/changed maps? I haven't tried Capricorn yet.

>purposely skipping this thread

Nice try OP

who the fuck cares about pvp?

7th for effie CRYING to get back into HOPE

xth for effie is a little bitch baby lmao who hasn't he whispered to cry about his middle class white boy life lmao lmao0

10st for effie being a fucking retard

also everyone talks about him behind his back

>mfw I beg and cry on teamspeak to get back in to the guild but I get cucked instead

^_~

>effie screaming on mic and drosera having to mute him for a few minutes because he kept having an autism attack

who the fuck cares about pve?

How will you remember /gw2g/ once it dies?
Let's face it, we don't have much time left.

How has Blade and Soul been treating you, birthday boy?

filtered

Its pretty addicting and lots of content so I've been very happy on it. Minimal drama though, which sucks.

who r u

dont get sassy with me

>Effie actually cares this much about a guild based on an obscure filipino wall tapestry board

Effie I'll let you back into HOPE if you smell my butt bubbles

BRRRTTTT

Come on Effie all you have to do is inhale my ass tornados

>Mom let out the rape effie

>I keep hearing skittering around in the walls of my room

NOT LIKE THIS

>effie truly lost it
>begging to get into HOPE
>even crying about it
is there any hope left for him?

Stop posting on /s4s/ my 12 year old sister browses there!

>page 10

why bother posting
HOPE won't shut the fuck up about effie, this thread is already done for

>why bother posting
You know exactly why.

Pretty sure no one in HOPE cares about effie. It's probably either himself or the reject discord that is bullying him.

Why mike is still in hopecord? Fuck him tbH.

feels

I just got to lvl 80 on a new character, returning after a while and I'm not sure what to do

He's still in hopecord because he is cute boy

>I just got to lvl 80 on a new character, returning after a while and I'm not sure what to do

Why do you keep posting the same thing user?

Hhahahah hey guys just leveled what do I do now xDDDD

End game is fashion and grinding achievements

yea the reject discord are making fun of him for whispering dindu and sperging out lmao

tfw make charr so good gae has a clone of one

Which one?

florburz

Oh haha. Epic.

youtube.com/watch?v=7p42uCWF7_Q

Well lately niggers are runnin' their mouths
Sayin' they're gonna take over the South
Jigaboo-here's to you
If you can, try it man

'Cause Dixieland will never be free
To a nigger and the NAACP
Stay away, stay away
Stay away, from Dixieland

'Cause we're proud of our Dixie
Hooray, hooray
We'll fight again this time we'll win
We'll fight again this time we'll win
We've lived, we'll die in Dixie

Stay away, stay away
You don't belong in Dixie
Stay away, stay away
You don't belong in Dixie

-
-
-
My favorite song to farm Tarir.

Is this the redneck general?
I thought it was the autism and bullying one...

What the fuck is going on here??

I can't like video games and hate niggers at the same time? THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.

Also this game is boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLx2NCp9_jE

Here's more farming music to make it bearable.

Hate them as much as you want, but don't bother other people about it.
The main reason people hate niggers, nazis, furries, or whatever, is not because of what they are, but because of how much they sperg about it all the time
This is a videogame general, so we should be talking about marrying rats instead

furries are still the biggest scum on the internet, and you can rebrand liking them as "Xeno" or whatever meme term you came up with, but it's the same shit. I think they're closer to scalies anyway, rats have a variety of animal features (turtle, mouse) and attract the same kind of psychos.

true

I just got my mesmer to 80, finished the original story and now I'm doing the HoT story. Is playing a mesmer supposed to be an exercise in fucking frustration? I'm way too fragile to survive more than one enemy, and guess what? The only way out of this fucking waypoint is through a group of pocket raptors that kill me instantly. What the fuck am I supposed to do here?! Holy shit this is frustrating, is all the HoT content like this?

HoT maps are literally booking it to a destination and not stopping til you get there. Its honestly the most upsetting part of the expac, the zones are so interesting and pretty but I cant stop and enjoy them because ill get fucked in the mouth

>Anet does some hokey server merge to fix WvW
>Yak's Bandwagon vs 4 vs 2
lel, I hope you stupid bandwagon faggots paid real money for those transfers.

>fucked in the mouth
Sounds like a good time to me
Why do you care so much about babbies first PvP?

What did I miss while I was asleep?

Raziel is a girl???

Honestly, I find the frantic, hard to navigate nature of the new maps the best part of the expac.
The vanilla maps are so easy to traverse, half the time you can turn on autorun and check your e-mails for a few minutes, ignoring every and all enemies attacking you even as the glassiest build.
Some people just enjoy a relaxing, easy game though, to each their own. I was actually pretty content with it until HoT came along and showed me what I was missing.

Mesmers are notably kind of poor at solo open world content, but the best and most honest advice I can give you is to git gud. HoT open world content frustrates everybody at first, but eventually you learn to deal with the more versatile threats it throws at you and more importantly, learn to be somewhat good at your profession, which vanilla open world doesnt force you to do.

Raziel is a pure subby boy user.

You get good and utilize your shatters, traits and weapon skills. Pocket raptors are easiest when you actually ENGAGE them instead of trying to RUN through them. They're glass cannons that hit hard and are numerous but have puny health bars.
Blast them with the GS, when they get close, swap to sword/focus, group them with Temporal Curtain's pull, then use sword 2.

Mesmer struggles a bit due to their abysmal personal DPS but you can still manage. It'll be easier once you can become a Chronomancer, wells absolutely destroy those little shits.

Maybe if you don't know how to fight the mobs. The only time(s) I have to not stand around are when an event is spawning a ludicrous amount of mobs like the pylon-retaking events in AB.

>Yak's Bandwagon
user, the guys behind that already jumped ship to TC.

>jumped ship
Why the fuck would anyone move now? It's pointless to try to bandwagon unless you can magically make a single server with more people than all the others combined.

Jesus fuck how is this general so dead? We're barely a week in to the patch and the majority of people already have left.

YBfags are mad that their server is losing to all the ones they moved from.

HOPE has a discord to chat among themselves
FUN is a dead guild
The game has been spiraling downward ever since HoT, 3 hours of content every few months isn't going to make up for that
Everyone else has likely moved on. All that's left is blatant avatarfagging, shitposting and retards like me who keep coming here for some reason.

Just enjoy the friends you made here user

its more just pocket raptors and bladedancers that get me, or the occasional smokescale that just doesnt want to be removed from his smoke. Idk, I do like how you have to be alert and the overall feeling of danger from being in the jungle, but save for like WP's theres nowhere to take a break and weed out my inv or something. long and short, fuck pocket raptors

FUN is hardly dead, unless you're one of those autists who would rather a guild with 150 people that dont give a shit about one another over a guild with 20-30 active members who all know eachother.

someone please steal mai waifu so I can quit this game without feeling bad about it

she's a cutie, trust me, you'll love her

just have her whisper drosera, he'll cuck you, pump and dump her, and maker her quit

all in one day

>Why the fuck would anyone move now?
Because it's what the Shitter's Alliance does. They don't want to completely dominate, they just want to keep cycling servers and shake up the matchups by boosting and dropping servers. It's why they were all for the whole "rebellion" that followed them mass-transfering into TC, which prompted some TC to join FA and DB to oppose them - it gave them the fight they wanted.

Every class/player has something that they'll have trouble with, user. With me it was always bristlebacks and shadowleapers.
I'm confident that with some effort, you can persevere and come out victorious!

it needs to be someone capable of love and romance, so that definitely won't work

Bladedancers are perhaps the easiest of the bullshit Itzel mobs. Their main bullshit, the dagger attack, has a distinct tell and if you keep a stunbreak ready even missing that isn't death because you can stunbreak and step back from the follow-up stab.

>shadowleapers

These guys however, are always cuts. From the AoE they drop at their feet (where you pretty much have to be because lol passive immunity to ranged attacks) to the roll-shot and triple-shot.

Fuck these frogs.

I hate shadowleapers senpai. I feel intense butt hurt when I shift into reaper form and death spiral them down to 0 HP when all my scepter hits miss.

not interested

Pick a number 1-23 and I will tell you your corresponding femsura waifu.

Also 11, but tell me 4 too.

1 for #1

4 is Effie
Kurrilian is 11
Neurein
Nyuula
Rikki

What the fuck? I don't want that.
Give me 2 and 3 instead.

0 like the number of femsura waifus I deserve

Calsi and Lani

Bladedancers are alright when you're prepared and pack a stunbreak, yeah.
I main thief and for the first 2 months I never brought Bandits Defense to open world; until I did, getting caught by a Bladedancer's stun was almost a guaranteed death because they 100-0 anything with a small health pool.

...I'm okay with that.

I rolled for you last number of your post and you got Peachy as your waifu.

i don't want 9, which one is 15

Nebii

Is Neurein one of the cute pink ones

Neu is Peachy's little sister and very cute.

damnit

13!
Although I'm not familiar with most.

Boppsi

Is this one on the list

Excellent, where do I go to pick up my waifu

Yes

Naw, not familiar with her
Oh well!

>not familiar with her

How fucking new are you? GTFO my thread cunt

11 is my favourite number.