Ok, so I have a meteor. I know where it fell, and its kinda big. I have had it tested at multiple colleges...

Ok, so I have a meteor. I know where it fell, and its kinda big. I have had it tested at multiple colleges, all of which tell me it's roughly worth $330,000. Problem is, anytime I go to a place like a meteor show the best off I get is $30,000. Where can I sell a expensive meteor?

$5.00, best I can do

That aint a meteor. It's a big ole giant ball o' cow manure

1. Buy place where it fell
2. Build black box around it
3. ???
4. Allahu akbar

$10, final offer.

Meteor, you're my only friend.

i'll give you 100k if you have a certificate from these colleges

It's been 15 years, but I am looking for full value

Something's only worth what people will pay for it. Unless those colleges are about to cut you a 330K check, you might want to set your sights a bit lower.

Craigslist

Obviously an auction you moron

if its special, sell it to a museum.. meteors are quite common, only the ones above 100kg are of any special interest

Find a museum and rent it out to them.

>x is worth $330,000 because multiple colleges say so
>nobody has been willing to pay that amount in 15 years
Hm, really makes you think.

3. Write a book about the Holy Meteor

>EXTRACT ADAMANTIUM FROM METEOR
>INJECT ADAMANTIUM INTO BONES
>BECOME CAGE FIGHTER
PROFIT

It's worth 30k because that's what someone will pay for it.

Curious how you came across this. Did you see it fall and track it down or did you find a big rock and determine what it was?

What kind of meteor is it? I'm interested.

You can bust it into pieces and sell them on etsy for a ucking insane killer ROI

Literally google "meteor hunting" its an entire cottage infustry

My NEET vegan stoner brother lives off this

This is fucking awesome if it's not bait. Lol, pics? Ebay that shit user.

Pics?

Pics required. Get more opinions. Sell it for the highest price you can get quoted. Dont bitch about free money that, literally, fell from the sky.