When you realize most of o drives fwd

>when you realize most of o drives fwd
>when you realize their only defense is "snow" "mpg" "practical"

>defending your car to random people over the internet
How insecure do you think I am, it's not like I drive a lifted truck

>when you ride the bus and dream of skids, but the Miata is gay and mum won't buy you a 240SX and new cars are too expensive but it's okay because they all suck anyway and rich people are fucking assholes and there needs to be more affordable RWD, lmao FWD cucks I would rather ride the bus because I'll be a REAL driver

Buy i drive a rwd pick'emup truck

yeah i drive a fwd civic, i prefer fwd

Replies in 3...2...1...

I drive both

>2WD
>muh practically
>muh skids

>2ws

im pretty sure that at least 70% of o drives a complete shitbox. i know i do. pic related. 220k miles. went through 5 mufflers in

>"When you realize their only defense is "snow", "mpg", "practical""

I literally read that and thought, "I'm more glad than I've ever been to drive a FWD vehicle". Thanks OP!

Except those things aren't factors in my area
Asshole.
How is fwd good again

>2wd
>open diff

We insult every RWD car available for less than $50k (there aren't many), and we can't afford the ones over $50k, so...

Only those that drive rwd provide quality posts.

Fuck you and your area, that's how it's good

This
As with /k/ there are a few notable exceptions but for the most part we all own old quirky shit heaps with constant issues which more often than not make us look like complete asshats. But they've got character and they're our hobby, our companions, and we love them. The board is just a place for us to bantz about our stupid opinions

Most of Veeky Forums got into cars from instagram or facebook a month ago so they may have unknowingly bought a FWD before then, these posters are somewhat excusable. The problem posters, which are popping up more and more, are the ones financing FWD shitboxes like GTIs, Fiat 500s, etc. and actually defending them. If you are a proclaimed auto enthusiast and you do this in the name of "practicality" you have pretty much given up on life, just find another hobby board.

Post cars that are faster than a Turbo Cobalt SS under 10 grand, go ahead.

>tripfag
>thinks his opinion matters

So back to sniffing Ferrari seats you turdburglar.

LS-swapped NA Miata

>Giving a shit what other people drive
>half of Veeky Forums is bus riding faggots anyway

I really dont care if someone wants to drive an automatic or fwd car. There are pros and cons to it. They arn't making me drive it, why the fuck should I care what they choose to do with their money.

You're the type of dumbass who thinks the miata is the best car in the sub 3k price range

Tell me the pros and cons to fwd again

Sure senpai right after you explain to me this autistic obsession you have with how other people choose to spend their money

Fuck off Corey

I just want a real answer.
You probably planned on listing non performance stuff to, and then damage control with "maybe the guy doesn't want to race" . Stop trying to deflect the qurstions, sooner you answer sooner I leave. How have you people not realized that yet

>muh winter tires
fuck off
i hate cars

Maybe in the rattiest miata you can possibly find. Turbo SS dominates the sub 10k category

I drive a front wheel drive and an all wheel drive...

Had a different FWD too.

Had a RWD at one point too.

Had fun in all of them.

I drive RWD, but to be fair its a S10