tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes

>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home
forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2964/aces-wild-class-balance-changes/p1

>KTERA Updates
docs.google.com/document/d/10AhhnR8vbLcq5xAWtDgZm6rToT-lt1nrnlyDZjJ_Z7g/edit#

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP
imgur.com/a/jkhac ------------> bunch of random stuff

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter,
github.com/neowutran/ShinraMeter/wiki

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/SdEfujCf

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/shadowsanguinaryguide

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t
I wanna taste a cock!~

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

Previously on /terag/:

Other urls found in this thread:

essentialmana.com/news/developer-note-april-balance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also fuck whoever added that cock line into the OP.

Only a couple of people are sick of it while the rest of us are too busy jacking it to you, now ask yourself who do you want to please, the loud haters or the ones treating your mouth with semen?

please stop speaking for the entire population of this thread, you mad pedoshit

thanks

post BIG NUMBERS

I basically agree with him, though.

its a 2/2 split between jigg and CC
what will you do now

no ninjas allowed

Not a ninja. Berserker.

Fuck

Post MEN

Looks like a goon pimp.

I'm not sure. Doing multiple at once would run through my info pretty quickly. I was expecting more cooperation but instead everyone dropped a different name.

Everyone already knows CC's business.

Most know she's a literal whore but the rabbit hole goes so much deeper.

I've seen goons and pimps and that's no goon or pimp!

Yes more MEN, drown out the titty monsters please

I didn't say it was a goon or a pimp, I said it was a goon pimp!

Are we about to enter Wonderland-levels of absurdity?

yessss

She got my vote then, and I don't even care.

I don't know what a goon pimp is, but have some MANJAW.
Why don't you tell us about yourself instead?

It's a goon who's also a pimp.

Okay, but aren't goons like underlings? And pimps are the bosses, right? How can you be a goon and a pimp? Pimps would hire goons! Also I'm out of men to bump the thread with.

Pimps are the bosses of a small number of prostitutes, they aren't actual bosses. And being a goon involves a certain attitude of dull thuggery, which he looks prone to. So he looks like a slow pimp who needs to use force to keep his hoes in line. He probably got that scar from being slapped by a higher ranked banger for stepping out of line.

I understand now. Thank you user. Also I found another man to bump the thread with, whew lad.

Any sluts around who I can fap to in game?

Get pregnant!

What kinda slut are you looking for?

Any kind of slut will do, I just really need to cum

A willing one. All races welcome. Just not Castanic.

>Yes more MEN, drown out the titty monsters please

I like tits though

enough humans. POST POPORI

POPORI PRIDE

YOU KNOW IT BABY
Why haven't you bedded a popori yet?
>fluffy and warm
>fiercely loyal
>brave and dignified
>never need a blanket again
>feral instincts, fucks like a dog in heat
>0% impregnation rate because interspecies

you forgot

>smells like a dirty rag
>fleas
>poor hygiene
>stinky breath

>dog/cat breath during sex
im going to vomit EVERYWHERE

>Just not Castanic.
rude t_b_h

What? Femstanics are all whores.

rude

post new 2016 swimsuits.

I found an afk loli!

do you only do 3s on ninja and warrior because they're the most broken solo 3s class?

Looks like you find me while I was mongo hunting.

I hope nothing bad happened while I was afk.

how can i join comfy

Pass the ERP test.

/bnsg/ is talking shit about /terag/ go spam elin butts there.

what the fuck is wrong with you? Half of you fucks are from /terag/ to begin with, nobody fucking cares, Nyurei.

you don't
recruitment is closed

but they are talking shit about /terag/........ stop them!!!!

Go give Jesari more blowjobs and then pretend like you've never ERP'd, Nyu.

>enter /bnsg/
>ctrl + f tera
>one result
>some guy telling a shitposter to go back to /terag/
Fuck off you autist

why do you think that is nyurei?

Please stop false flagging me, I rarely post anymore as is much less to start shit

They're most likely deliberately trying to make it seem like I made that post, /bnsg/ isn't even talking about /terag/

reaper is the most broken solo 3s class desu desu senpai

i want to kiss nyurei!

3v3 right now is a holy trinity of reapers, ninjas, and warriors shitting down everyone's throats, with the occasional lancer who cares enough to macro

>Years later
>Reaper is still the most broken pvp class
Why.

And they recently buffed it. Tera pvp is a joke.

but its not, ninja is by far, the only thing reaper now has is a 20 percent stronger sundering strike which only barely adds to kill potential lol

If the reaper gets a lancer on their team that knows when to shout buff reapers will absolutely shit on any other comp that has a ninja in it.

that buff wasnt a buff
sundering strike already gets that 20% from grim/shear, the "20% increase" was a heads up that the new spiral speedcast link also gives the same extra damage, read the skill description

the only buff reaper got recently was a 20% increase to grimstrike when powerlinked with both shear and spiral, which has about an 80% uptime, so like, a 15% increase in grimstrike damage.

New lancer here. How do I know when to use my shouts to best assist my team?
Macros?

When you are both one of the easiest classes in the game to play and one of the most broken, any buff you get is bullshit.

Reaper is hard to play though.

>reaper is hard to play

In BHS defense part of what makes reapers OP is that enmasses servers are crap and cause more desync than Ktera. Reapers overall benefit from shitty servers since their own skills are all AoE / not knockdown chain based.

Reapers should actually get a North American exclusive nerf just for this reason ( Or at least better servers, but we know that won't happen ).

>Can 100-0 even faster than warriors can from a safer distance
>blatantly does more general damage in pvp than every class except ninja
>"Kite while cooldowns reset" playstyle
>hard to play

Nigga even Brawler with the recent nerfs is harder to play than reaper now what in the actual fuck are you talking about.

Not in PvP lmao

shut your fucking mouth you retard, look at the patch notes, sundering never got damage boost off fast cast, it only just now got 20 percent damage boost, thats why sundering hits a lot more now after the patch, you are fucking stupid

Reapers ARE hard to play...there are so many skills to keep track of. I bet you don't even play one or you mash spacebar.

People are talking about 3s and pvp here.

sure in pve reapers die easy, but in pvp they are completely retard proof.

One of their best opening staggers doubles as an escape, and their other opening moves are massive aoe skills that can be animation canceled and have xbox hueg hitboxes that will bleed through other players parry skills even you even angle them in the slightest.

You best be trollan. Zerkers and Warriors have twice as many skills to keep track of than Reapers do.

yes because that's why I noticed zero damage difference from my sundering the day before and day after the patch.

thats probably because you're a bottom tier shitty reaper literal who mode

I need a mentor on MT for the buddy up thing.

Enneagon#9659

essentialmana.com/news/developer-note-april-balance/ literally right here. after chain, base damage increases by 20 percent. patch made it so sundering can be fast casted with death spiral, AND that when it is chained / fast cassted, gets a damage boost.

SOMEONE PLAY WITH ME

Where all the femani buttsluts at?

>fucking an amazoness

im pretty sure thats not how it works

Are you going to post anything, or will I have to post about you instead?

I guess that answers that question.
I know exactly who you are, and in about one hour I will post everything I've learned about you.

It is for me.

This person, also known as the man behind , also known as the "ask me anything about players from guild X and Y and I will tell you" user is a late 20s male living in the southern United States. He has played on multiple servers. He does not play anymore, which makes his information's reliability questionable. A lone wolf by nature, though he refuses to admit it to himself or others, this user has no qualms distancing himself from the very same people he once called close friends. To say this user has emotional ADHD is an understatement. Here is a man who cannot stay focused on a single thing for more than a couple of days, but he puts his all into that brief moment, which is precisely how he came to befriend so many gullible saps and acquire so much information. However, the time to reveal the revealer has come. At last, he who so callously disregarded his friends' privacy will himself be unmasked. In game, his most prominent username is none other than Cengin.

are you a cute elin?

You got me. Good one, user.

Not sure if this is 100% a meme or if you're implying it's me since most of these details describe me pretty well, but if you're not memeing then you should know I'm not the all knowing user

dead

there are men in this game? thats news to me.

Please, let me suck on your tits.

post the rest of this now.

are you still playing tos?

you missed the previous thread m8. Elin x lyn breeding season at its peak. we will have alot of Elyns in a few months.

>Come back to game after like 2 years
>Mystics can summon 2 thralls now

Well this is nice. I dont like that the totem is now more bursty and less heal over time though.

Meanie, y..you know elins dont have tits baka!

Small breasts or flat chests, I'll still suck and lick.

yes

>Have a 1070 and 16gb of RAM
>Still get insufficient memory error

Was this game coded by actual monkeys?

Worse. It was coded by Koreans.