Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10899909
my.mixtape.moe/vsgkud.psd
my.mixtape.moe/qrmimc.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/jtkkcs.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/tnirqz.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=DeMegDeYvgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Alad V making a jojo face?

>Nezha still not impregnated

Booban Prime Access ends on August 9

Bone Daddy soon Who cares, where's my Valkyr and Oberon Prime?

Xth for Best Frame.

dumping syndicate papes

Fucking hate mother fuckers on Pokemon TCG:Online FUCK THAT FUCKING GAME.

And Fuck warframe for being so shit lately that I have to play fucking ptcgo because the dev's have FUCKED UP warframe. FUCK ING SHIT.

Someone make a mag one of these.

strawpoll.me/10899909

pls

these are shit

stop

But saryn is still good you faggot

>The Mag still good pack
>Post Lanka with Fire and Toxin mods next to it.
>Post Max Range Stats
>The Polarize build and large focus icon above it.

That's all I have.

Nth for falling asleep while playing
This game could not be more boring

no

You're going to be considered spamming.

yes

These are complete garbage

But I like them

is that a threat? and besides, if tq can fly under the radar then these are nbd

the legend

I not always. I posted a few times and got banned in like the next few.

I would like these more if the main symbols were centered slightly more. The lack of negative space on the right hurts my eyes.

no one asked you

Me on the left

Ok

>Not this one

No one cares.

Its true, the guy that made them didnt follow the rule of the thirds for some

How do vault runs work in the new starmap system? Most of them are locked for me now, for some reason.

Your screensavers fucking suck.
My turn.

Mag has been to hell and back 8 different times. Her usefulness goes beyond that of table and fartgirl even combined.

But if you are still up for it:
my.mixtape.moe/vsgkud.psd

why is she so underrated ?

Nevermind, I'm a shithead who forgot he ran out. Other than that, I guess it's the same as before: recruit in chat for a run, then hit the derelict?

>screensavers
>posting something you probably got from me

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little faggotframe thread up and fill in the captcha.

kek

>have fetish for getting wedgies
>no longer satisfied with little wedgies in the house i sneak out looking for trees and other outdoor things to hang myself on
>sometimes crossdress too
>will put things in underwear to make it messy
>secretly wanna get caught and humiliated but know that it's wrong and weird
>decide to make myself unable to get free one night in a messy hanging while crossdressing because my libido was louder than my conscious
>10 minutes in instantly regret it but i'm stuck now
>multiple people find me and act like dicks
>laughing, taking pics, tuggin on my legs, ect
>this goes on for 3 hours until i finally break the underwear and manage to untie my hands
>i hurt all over and am full of regret
>barely even came
>go home and say "never again"
>wanna do it again so badly i'm fuckin shakin typin this out
>will most likely do it again
>wanted to dump this in /v/ but thread died i'm sorry i needed this off my chest
>will never escape my degenerate fetishes
>help me
>please
Kela de thaym won't drop saryn systems so i can't finish the new strange it's really pissing me off. Like 10 runs now and still nothing

Now that is a pape i'm going to use
Thanks user

verticality is completely pointless in warframe
her tornados are rng but here bullet deflection + speed seems useful. Not the worse frame but definitely not the best.

glad u enjoyed it ;^)

isn't excavation faster than farming relics than survival/defense

The only reason I can see to do defense or survival is if you're looking for a specific relic

this'd be perfect if it wasnt for the grass

I've fallen asleep playing so many games, I think it's more about me playing after being awake for like 20 hours on 4 hours of sleep than the games I play being boring though

>warframe won't copy lootboxes from overwatch
hahahahahahahah
HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA

>being this ass blasted
LMAO
M
A
O

because people dont know that tonkor grenades explode with enough velocity

thanks for telling your story, wedgie user

i can't breathe i am sweaty i wanna do it so bad. i just had some potato smileys and i feel like i'm gonna puke them back up, you're welcome tho

sauce?

I can't wait to go out in five minutes and fuck with you. I wonder if I can tie a noose round your neck, so that when your pants break, your neck breaks too!

you're lucky these TI games are between literal whos, have this (You)

HAAAHAAAAA

IT EVEN HAS A SOUND

my.mixtape.moe/qrmimc.mp3

it's still bright out, i don't start till it's dark. thank you for offering me the sweet release of death tho

SAUCE?

You should probably take a shower and lay down, drink something to calm you down too.

At least no one recognized you, right?

i already showered and i can't relax enough to lie down, even tho i didn't sleep yesterday. been downing water bottles like crazy tho. yea no one knew me but that doesn't make me feel better, because that was my first impression on those strangers and that's terrible

>downing water bottles

try not to intoxicate with water, user

That's good. You should probably jack off or something if you're still all wired up, it might manage to exhaust you a bit, or let off some steam.

The most important thing is to avoid doing something stupid again. As long as you stay inside you should be good.

but my mouth is so dry, guy

I may be paranoid as all hell but ...
I feel like de is trying to take a piss at us.
my.mixtape.moe/jtkkcs.mp3

never mind I'm literally retarded, sauce is right there on the darvo deal promo page on the main site

jerkin it just makes me wanna get out there more, besides i beat off like 5 times today to the thought of doing it again. i'm hopeless

oh my god the retardation won't stop, let's see if I got it right this time

Wew lad.

I guess there's nothing to do but just wait it out and try not to go out there again too soon. Might as well try to limit your degeneracy.

that's what i've been doing, it's usually at least two weeks between my degenerate episodes now, which is good because i used to do it pretty daily, but i wanna stop permanently. it's like i can't control myself when i get the urges tho, like i'm on auto pilot. my mind is screaming at me to stop while i'm already all dolled up and on my way out. i feel like i'm trapped in my own body, i hate it

Warframe Galactic Offensive?

yeah

>trapped in my own body

kek

That is pretty bad though, good you're holding it back. Have you tried doing it inside the house only? Or making it so you physically can't leave whenever you have an "episode"?

what if for relic items they put stars next to each item, the more stars the rarer it is, that way you don't need to remember or consult the wiki whenever you want to know which item is the rarest

alternatively, put the ducat value on there

my.mixtape.moe/tnirqz.ogg

at my old house there was fun stuff to dangle on but not here, i've tried so many times to find a good spot but it's either not high enough, strong enough to hold a person, or too close to the other people in this house.

i used to just walk out the door, but i got caught walking out while i was trapped up and carrying gear with me. i talked my way out of it but i know they're suspicious now and watch the doors at night. i climb out the windows now, not sure how to stop that

Tell me what the best warframe is. Be as biased as possible. Ill start.

Unequivocally and irrefutably, Mesa is the highest of high tier frames. Literally all of her abilities are good. How many frames can say that? She provides crowd control, survivability, team buffs, and damage SO MUCH DAMAGE. Mesa is the gold standard for what every other warframe wishes they could be. Every other frame in the game serves to support her.

Do I get a little sticker for collecting this shit

Chroma is stronk and the rest of the frames are gay wimps

You can buy a picture frame with plat and put the pictures you find on it

>tfw still no Deluxe Skin for Mesa with a poncho and actual holsters for her Regulators which become actual revolvers
>tfw still no Dual Lex Prime
>tfw still no Dual Vasto Prime

The whole wedgie thing is the real problem. You could probably just tie yourself up whenever you feel urges otherwise, but the need to have something digging into your ass is an issue.

Is it wedgies specifically? Can you use something else as a substitute?

Do you know how to rip models? I want to see what fleshed ordis looks like.

>that pic

why is it always giant vaginas

its because DE is concerned that buffing the best frame in the game any more might be game breaking. Btw is there any hope for akvasto prime in nekros update?

Holy shit, Hunhow looks like an Angel. They really are going full Evangelion with this shit.

Inb4 the Warframes are artificial humans inhabited by the souls of the Operator's mothers.

Volt

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED SPEEED SPEEEEE SPEEEEEEED SPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HAHA SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED SPEEED SPEEEEE SPEEEEEEED SPEED SPEEE SPEEEEEEED SPEED SPED SPEEEEEEEEED

>I am Hunhow, sentient destroyer of worlds.

how many 'worlds' has he destroyed anyway.

but then how do i free myself? i ain't telling any of my housemates about this, so i can't get their help. i like butt stuff in general, but there's something about wedgies that really get me hot. i haven't found a degenerate fetish to fill the hole(teehee) that's left when i stop doing wedgies

Oberon.
Fun.
Needs buffs and to stop being neglected.
We wuz fairies n shiet.
Looks good with Berserker Cat.

>how do I free myself

You managed to wiggle your way out last time, didn't you? More seriously, they apparently have time release handcuffs and even stockades nowadays.

As for the butt stuff I guess just try hooks to get that uncomfortable digging feeling, or go full madman and start pulling whatever your wearing so that it goes over your head. Or something. I'm not a wedgie expert.

Damge? HAH enjoy your 9999999% reduction due to armor while getting buttfuced by everyone as you are begging for an ounce of energy to even be able to plink away during the few fleeting moments you are not spending knocked down by firebalsts and shit.

The true golden standard is the holy Trinity.
Want sum energy? Get sum energy. I'll even paralyze the nigga so you can hit it wihtout your aimbot. Not to worry if your still miss it, as you most certanly will, my pure shitpirecing DoT will kill it anyway.
Want sum health? Dont worry, everyone gets some with built in diapers so you dont instanly shit the bed when the bad guys look at you. Provided you can keep up of course, you have to earny my blessing.
Not enough for your broody little edgelord? Heres a little pinatta that will keep you distracted and safe while the adults take care of buisness.
Got downed yet again and surrounded by ccing fucknugets? Guess whos invincible, unmovable pretty ass will get you on your feet?

IT's undeniable fact that Trinity is the most versatile, tanky, reliable, and best looking frame in the game. a fact that remains true despite 3 years of harcore railing trying to drag her down to the rest of the plebs and stilll being a core addition to any and all parties, in multiple roles.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeMegDeYvgc

it's hard to explain what happened last time, i tied my hands up in such a way that made me unable to get out unless the underwear broke or came off. i can't buy handcuffs either boi, i don't have a lot of money to throw around atm. used to own a pair but they just vanished a couple years back so...
>hooks
jesus what? that's a little too much for me, and i already said little wedgies don't do it for me anymore. i appreciate the kind words, even if you don't know much, all the "wedgie experts" i've met are degenerates who encourage this bad behavior so fuck em

I've heard good things about Ninja Ripper, or importing the separate "B" and "H" and "F" files into modeling programs after extracting them using EvolutionUnpack might work under some circumstances - google around, and let me know if you find a good way of re-joining the asset files

are sorties quick and easy today?

I like volt because he makes the zappy-zap. Can other frames do that? No.

Does Sabotage, Interception, and Ambulas Assassination answer you?

can someone explain this to me

they really need to fuck off with the interceptions

Chinese foot thing where they tied up their feet to make them small as fuck.

Your particular level of degeneracy is hard for me to pin down, sorry senpai. I assumed since you were shilling out for crossdressing outfits and shit you were willing to dig into your pockets, but if not, I guess you're just stuck doing the "tied until some other thing breaks".

>jesus what

Don't worry, it was just anal hooks. I guess you could try tying a rope so it loops between your legs and digs into your ass when you tighten it to your tastes?