Houston meet #2: May 14th

Happy Tea House
8383 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77063

Arrive at 8:00 PM, wait for any remaining anons, roll out at 9:00 PM for some mad 610 loop wangan shenanigans and Eurobeat, and possibly some Track 21 fun; they'll be open until midnight.

This will be a roll call thread, post a pic of your car and if you're coming or not, and a preferred name if it matters to you.

Meet #1 attendance: 10.

>Focus ST
>ES1 Civic user (Dagumi)
>CVPI (Crown Vic)
>Dark blue G6 user
>Camry user
>Black S2000
>E30 Vert
>Dr. Pepper Miata user
>Gray BRZ user
>Other Focus user

I'm thinking to meet up guys, but it's my first time installing Gentoo, can anyone help me?

I should be able to go. Will probably have to bring my wife though. Oh well.

Why does your Mustang look like a spoder?

1st for blown transmissions

Idk. Just happened like that I guess.

hell yeah, i'm down for a good time

Veeky Forums's first hetero orgy?

I'll be taking either my Cadillac or Excalibur; pending on the weather.

beater rx8 attending

>does boxes

looks like a neat place do do laps in

ty habibi. I'll see what they can do for me. I'd say the last thing steering suspension related I could replace is a god damn steering rack.

Attending, probably won't keep up on the loop.

I haven't met anyone of you but I love you already. It's been a while since I've left my house, this is a good for me. Thanks familia

Camry user here, I really REALLY want to go, but I am broke as fuck since I'm out of a job rn. Just have enough for groceries this weekend and that's it. No money for gas or Track 21, nothing.

Depending on where you live, I can pick you up m8 if you wanna tag along.

mk4 gti user reporting in

ill deff be there by 9

FUCK i want one

it's ok user maybe someone'll scoop you or give you gas monies I'm not going to track 21 (maybe cruising there and watch) I have just enough to get me by until my first checks come in

I actually crashed it recently, so my front end is gray lol.

reporting in

You're not the only one with a Camry, lad.

Right now I'm recovering from surgery, so I won't be able to go. It'll be a long time before I'll be able to come to a meet. Give it a year (assuming we still do meets in a year) and I'll be able to come.

I need something more comfy than this. I was thinking of getting a Lexus ES350.

Any of you bros into synthwave?

Also, any of you bros into /g or /vg?

I mostly listen to Carpenter Brut, HOME, and the Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack when driving.

Nice choices senpai, HOME is one of my favorites. Lazerhawk, Le Cassete are my jams mostly.

Can't tell if you're trying to ask a serious question wrapped in the guise of a joke, but I'll bite, what do you need help with?

I live near Hillcroft and Braeswood.

I need help installing it, I want to configure my wireless adapter it comes with Aetheros drivers but yet for some weird reason it won't work. I even used the GUI network connections but whenever i connect it shows that it has been deactivated. The main issue is I don't have an ethernet connection, so i need to configure this external adapter. I'm not that experienced with linux in general, but i know a few things. I tried using the WPA supplicant and also edited the files, I can't seem to diagnose this problem.. not sure where to start.

Ah shit, sorry senpai. That's a bit far for me, I won't be going through that side of town.

different user, I live by there. I light be able to scoop you depending on your age and how many cool points you've acxumilated throughout your years

Time to lure some more newbs into buttfucking Montrose style

Montrose style?

Well at least we now know you like it up the ass.

26. And I'll be chill, don't worry.

I live over in Wild Peach

I can bring my Pantera if you guys are cool with that.

>Wild Peach

dont know where that is but fuck yes bring it. also post pics

de tomasa ?

okay user I'll be in the rx8 hope you like small cars where am I scooping

DeTomaso?

You should come

Attending.

I want to be your friend.

i hate you already

what is the sign for cops guys ? and does anyone have a radar, I know one or two had one in the last thread.

>Dracula (might be) bringing his Excalibur
>somebody is bringing a fucking DeTomaso Pantera

Goddamn it why couldn't you hold it in the afternoon like the last time we tried

I'll be there to give free blow jobs if necessary.

Who else here /hype/?

He's not the only one with a Camry, but he's the original Camry user from the last meet, so he just goes by Camry user.

can i submit a picture of my broken transmission?

Yeah, I can add a "couldn't attend" or "here in spirit" section.

im cummin Veeky Forumstists

also when are we gonna make those HWAT stickers

If I can.

I swear, the next time you hold one in the day or on a Sunday I will be there.

just bring a tow truck and tow my sorry as there.

Hope to see you all at the meet.

LUV IT

Going to try to make it. Tires are nearing baldness and driving in the rain is interesting

Are you Other Focus user?

yea

10 billion hours in Paint, etc.

Picture(s) of either?

>That One Guy Who Won't Tell Us If It's A DeTomaso

10/10

No problem, let me know how it goes/what they say.

Hell yeah, comrade. What ride you gon' be rolling in?

Damn, someone broker than me. I'm willing to pick you up in case RX-8 user can't.

Jesus, how many of us are broke here? What do you drive?

We'll outnumber any stray cops, so as long as we stay together as a group, we limit the potential for a bust; just try to stick together.

A signal could be something like flashing our brights.

Doing the important work, son.

Traffic.

Anything between 5 AM and 7 PM is impossible to enjoy, driving-wise.

>also when are we gonna make those HWAT stickers

You'd have to ask BrosephTX, or /osg/. Where is the bastard? He didn't show up for the last one either.

I would if I could.

Are you still the de facto leader since Black S2000 isn't here?

Thank you.

Why?

Hopefully I'll have these installed Saturday morning.

Wild peach as in right outside brazoria?

>the amazing spoderstang
I like it.

Pick me up at the CVS on North Braeswood and Hillcroft, 7pm I guess?
9125 Hillcroft St, Houston, TX 77096

SC400

Good morning, h/o/ustonians

>tfw can't sleep because of buttpain
>tfw it's already 0620

I, too, can't sleep, user.

Hate watching the sun rise without having slept.

I'll be providing complimentary DJ services, same as last time. Does anyone have any particular Eurobeat tracks in mind that you want me to add to the mix? I've been looking to expand.

Taking requests.

I'm in the rx8, like I mentioned in previous thread I have monies I just need it sitting in my account bc I won't have access to it for two months and I need bills to go through :^(

I was thinking hazards. everyone gives me shit about it when I suggest that but my arguement is the leader is most likely to find the cop, what's he gonna do hand brake @ 90mph flip us off out the window and then flash his highbeams ??? a set of cars flashing hazards is more noticible

sounds good man I'll try to be out there at 7:45 sharp I wanna get to teahouse and enjoy a smoothie while we wait for anons

anyone know a good hand carwash place on the cheap

We're all broke here m8

The one I go to is on Dairy Ashford and between Westheimer and Briarforest, it's 1.25 for each option. So in total I clean the car, soap it, clean again. I'll be there on Saturday.

SC400 user here, I'll be bring my DSLR for some photoshoots if ya'll are interested. I know it will be night time, but with the car lights on, it will still look good.

Ya that would be awesome. Also would help convincing more people to go.

I'm sure a lot of people are gonna come to this meet.

I hope so.

Thanks for doing that, BUT apparently my folks need me all day to prepare for their going-away party, so I can't go anyway. So nevermind I guess. Thanks for offering, but you know, social obligations.

They need you all the way to 8pm?

Last meet I had to work and this one I have to be in Corpus. Have fun, nerds.

I hope you loose 2 psi on your way there

No, but the party's at 7pm, so I need to stay there and 'be social'. They've lived here 20 years, so me helping them say goodbye's really important, and I'd rather not blow them off when they're paying my college bills between jobs as much as I hate their stupid friends.

I'll talk to them tonight about details.

Ah OK. Well hopefully you can make it out after the party

I'll be there. Anyone know the tripfag with the grey fb rx7? If so, invite him.

So hazards are the signal for police.

We should probably decide on some checkpoints along the loop in case we get separated for whatever reason and we're not just refreshing a thread on our phones like supreme autists.

Since the loop is 38 miles long, we can choose 2 or 3 points to meet up at at designated times to regroup, refuel, suck each other off, whatever, because last time was a mess in coordination and remaining as a group.

And on that subject, does anyone think we should have a Discord channel, Telegram channel, or something of the sort for quicker communication, or? Just a suggestion.

And who has the highest top speed here? They should be the leader by default for cop watch purposes.