/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

BBC Mickey Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

>Should I pull right now? I've got 3,000 jewels.
No, wait until the next epic medal carnival.

Last Thread:

Should I get the bbc mickey deal?

So I have 18000 Jews saved up and already have a BCK Mickey. Worth to pull?

Welp. I guess we're not gonna wait for page 8 like I had planned. Everything looks right in the OP, so I have no issue.

>generic dumb Sasuke-ish role
Mickey's dark past revealed

Haha. classic.

No, wait until the next epic medal carnival.

/feg/ is REAL bad. And the KH related cancer is more in /v/ than in Veeky Forums. It's harder to do it here because we generally float around the same IP number/same people so it's kind of obvious when people get repetitive.

screw you im buying it anyway.

and then I'm gonna buy the next 3000 epic carnival

Witnessed.

>DDD manga N E V E R
Fuck you Amano

Bump

>people talking about old dumb posters in the last thread
>no one's mentioned Disney Infinty fag yet
I'd like to have seen his face when they announced they were shutting it down.

do you guys think we will ever see TWEWY again?

Get rid of Young Herc, especially since you have KH2 Cloud. Cards might be better than the Queen, but I can't remember if there were any single targets in that level or not.

Considering how he had a habit of starting his Infinity delusions with "so do you think.." he probably was the last -fag/Oswaldfag.

I bet his head fucking exploded.

so do you think Aqua's pussy is tight or loose?

Tight

def loose

Loose.

dark wet and sandy

Tight before RoD/Xemnas, loose as fuck after those.

It's actually adult, herc
queen does the least damage despite the event hype and lvl 6 fusion
That's why she's getting axed for something else like cards
though right now i can't deal with self-inflicted damage since that round's boss is 3 neoshadows
i can handle the single targets fine, but 3 lvl 140s at once is too much

We'll probably care more as it gets closer to that date.

Then I'd say throw Phil in there with the cards, and if you have something else AoE use that as well. That's the only real thing I can think of.

Why is Riku so jacked?

darkness, probably

Can someone "redpill" me on attack/strength boosts?
Is the skill better than the special attack?
How much better is II than I?
How much better is +4 than +3?
Does one last longer than the other?
At what point does having the special attack trump having some other medal?
Is it a redundant waste to put the skill on a medal with a similar special attack, or is it worth doing for stacking potential?

I don't think I've ever seen this poster before.

Can someone "bluepill" me on this "redpill" concept?

no
better
better
skill lasts for the medal that has it, special can last from the next medal only to every medal in your turn
at every point
no

Whoops, did not see New Thread.

I'm not sure if it's the same Repiller but I remember whenever a KH thread was made on /co/ this one user would suddenly show up and start ranting on and on about how he hates all the female characters and abhors the idea of a female character getting a more prominent role in KH; he also wouldn't stop talking about "hidden feminist/feminazi propaganda" that would swallow the series. I haven't seen a KH thread on /co/ in ages so I don't know if this shit still happens, but how could someone constantly barf so much bullshit on a thread for no damn reason? I can't see someone like this actually be a fan of KH or enjoy it.

Nobody cares, go back to the old thread to talk about your thread celebrities and gossip

It probably was. He has the same MO. I hadn't been in /co/ in long ass time. I had forgotten that he's all over there too.
>/co/ in ages so I don't know if this shit still happens, but how could someone constantly barf so much bullshit on a thread for no damn reason?
Redpill-kun still does it in /v/, according to him he does it because he doesn't want the series to become feminist drivel or something like that.

/co/ is the worst board in Veeky Forums.

>when fans mix the manga's scenes into the videogames as if it's 100% canon even though most chunks of the manga's are more like parodies

For what reason?

In what context are you talking about?

Already soiled, but lacking in practice. Lacks the sheer, overwhelming tightness of a pure lady, but remains tight enough to satisfy.

What's the problem? The games themselves are on the same level of fanfiction trash that the manga is.

So did jalpseon finally get himself into a party? I've noticed that he hasn't been showing up in the shared medals no matter how much I refresh them. Without his FF Sora, my damage efficiency has dropped a noticeable amount.

If so, good on him.

2nd worst. /v/ is 1st.

what's the activation percentage of def boost ii when max level?

It's just Matrix stuff, people want to know the "Truth" behind something, most of the time it's just "Can someone explain this to me so I understand it"

what determines the non-party friend medals anyway? sometimes i have to sit and refresh for a good one to use

They're interchangeable depending on the thread. Agents of Shield and Flash talkback threads are bearable compared to all the other trash /co/ puts out. As for /v/...

... um...

37%

>fanfiction
I keep seeing this a lot here and in /v/. Considering KH is its own legit series, what is this even supposed to mean?

Have you ever read shitty fanfiction before?

Aside from the person needing to not be in a party, your/their level. That's why at level 250, Dolands become much more common. All the junk hacker accounts are still there, and clogging up the shared list.

That didn't answer my question.

And you didn't answer mine.

I asked my question first.

Kingdom Hearts is a crossover that no one really expected.
If it was just a FF/Disney crossover with an already established character taking the lead then maybe it won't be called fanfiction as much.
however since Nomura inserted his own characters and made one of them a Princess of Light, it resembles a lot of troupes from bad fanfiction.
That's why I consider it fanfiction-y.

oh shit. that's good enough reason for me to not grind levels when the next party raid event comes around

Neither of you will answer my question.

>however since Nomura inserted his own characters and made one of them a Princess of Light
That's not even the biggest offense. The story itself reads like embarrassingly bad fanfiction with grammar intact.

I just remember seeing a post about Axel where they were explaining how tragic he was and included manga scenes that happened inbetween events in the videogame.

It just feels weird since the manga is pretty different from the videogame and just picking and choosing certain scenes you want to be canon and mushing it with the videogames plot as if it's completely true doesn't make sense.

Alright, this was actually a legit criticism.

>The story itself reads like embarrassingly bad fanfiction

Not really. It literally reads like j random jrpg.

Oh, THAT post. Is it really worth it to revisit that argument again?
>the manga is pretty different from the videogame and just picking and choosing certain scenes you want to be canon and mushing it with the videogames plot as if it's completely true doesn't make sense.
As long as it doesn't doesn't contradict the main games, who cares? In cases like that people just like to use that information to round out the characters in areas the games don't cover.

Tell me a few JRPG titles you have played.

Did that last no mean it DOESN'T stack?

How does attack boost all work?
Does it apply to AoE special attacks?
or just swipes?

Iunno, he was inactive for a while with no Lux collected so I assumed he was Lux banned but he started collecting some a few days ago. I invited him just for fun but he would have probably declined since my party isn't in the top 10.

Kinda wish Rich and the other lone wolves sharing +1000 Guilt'd BC Mickeys with Atk Boost IIs would show up on my medal list. All I have that shows up regularly is this Lux banned guy sharing this Snow White.

I also think how fanfic-y KH is adds to the fact that it's the 2nd most popular Video Game series on fanfiction.net.
I can't believe it's over Sonic.

Every FF sans 13.
Suikoden series.
Disgaea series.
.hack series.
Namco's VS series (Namco X Capcom, Project X Zone, etc)
Probably some others I'm forgetting.

i wouldn't call it stacking. attack boost just boosts the attack of the medal it's on, whether it's a special attack or swipe or tap. i don't know if medals like diz buff themselves for the hit you use special attack on, and it doesn't matter, but you can put attack boost on a buff medal and it wouldn't be useless

attack boost all is worthless, it only activates on swipes

>tfw 5290 jews

How many of those fanfics are gay shit?

How ff.net categorizes stuff is pretty shit so fics that feature Sora and Riku make up 8k.
However that also includes Riku/OC shit and non gay shit so I couldn't tell you.

I recently did a search to see if there were any good focs in there. I set the word count requirements to 100k, I passes by anything that had chapters of less than 5,000 words, and I ignored all the highschool AU bullshit.

The remaining 6 fanfics weren't very good.

I read one once were the organization were a gang and Kairi got jumped in.

Honestly, Ao3 seems to be better in terms of material.

Please ignore my typos, I tripped over the keyboard and landed on SUBMIT.

>sans 13
You sit down and play that game, user. It may be one big hallway for half the game, but it's a fantastic hallway.

Every friend I had that played 13 said it was terrible.

I liked 13 but Lighting Returns is how it should have been from the start.

There's 715 gay Sora/Riku fics on Ao3 but only 419 are complete and in english.

I read one ages ago where Vexen, Lexaeus, and Xaldin had to travel across the mythical Fandom Hearts to recover the balls of the other Organization members, which had been stolen by the semeless. Sans balls, they turned into prissy awful tumblr caricatures, and the only reason Vexen, Lexaeua and Xaldin were unaffected was because they weren't popular in fanfiction.

It was actually pretty great, now that I think about it. I'm gonna go find it again.

KH used to be #1 in that section for a long time.
Since the games in KH revolve around going to different worlds based off of Disney movies that each have their own story, along with characters from Final Fantasy games that each have their own stories; it gives fans a huge of content/information for potential fanfiction. Also thanks to all the crossovers within the game it gives people the idea that KH is the #1 franchise to crossover anything and everything. Having a big group of original characters like the Organization that aren't very developed, lack information about their past and don't even have solid emotions/relationships are prime fodder for projections/head canons; they can make up anything they want for a character since there's almost nothing to contradict it.

All of this leaves KH to be a gigantic haven for extreme amounts of fanfiction.

>Also thanks to all the crossovers within the game it gives people the idea that KH is the #1 franchise to crossover anything and everything.
You even see this kind of shit here. Besides the real stupid shit like Family Guy x Kingdom Hearts people also seem to have the idea that just because Disney owns something, it should be in KH.

I want a VR dating sim with Aqua!

I would fund this if there's an option for her to kick my ass... god I have problems.

I want to hold hands with Ventus.

I haven't played 13 in forever but I realized that it became more fun once you kept changing the paradigm shift constantly/as quickly as possible.

It's better than average but still fanfiction.

Fanfiction can only truly be considered "good" when it's ironic, because fanfiction as a concept cannot have any real quality to it. It is the definition of useless literature.

>Liking Ven

I want to cuddle with Aqua.

I'll enjoy your chimpout when the Star Wars world rolls in.

Hey I just realized at the end of days, Xion's final form has two keyblades. Now this isn't weird in of itself, but the reason zion has her keyblade is because sora isn't using his, and roxas has his because ventus has a spare to lend him... but you fight her while she has two and you have one. Where the fuck did the third one come from?

I want to stuff Aqua's loose holes

k

I want to go swimsuit shopping with her!

I thought Xion's shit wasn't real?

>not liking Ven

Sora, xion, and roxas can all have access to vens keyblade at the same time
that time xion uses a stick was a load of horse shit

I'd rather have someone more built/legal.
>B-but he's an idiot!
All the better.

ok i pulled two Royal deals let me know how i did

No wait, no roxas has both Sora's AND Ven's keyblade, that's why he's able to wield two.

KH Cloud and Riku. Auron isn't bad when guilted.

Good.

nice, u got a mickey!

Is Aqua legal? I've spent many nights dedicated to her.