Neptunia General #971 - /nepgen/

Last thread NepuNepu*Connect Chaos Chanpuru Countdown Site: compileheart.com/countdown/20160721/

Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/Uukx6pLu

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NISA.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1MgRMWKOY3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me, why does Big Nep just wear a parka and panties?

Vert thread

Using the updated pastebin or the old one?

Adult Nep has adult interests, so the outfit makes it easier.

What updated pastebin?

just started playing 2 weeks ago. holy shit, why is this game so good? I was almost abandoning video games. thanks developers for giving me hope again in game industry

See

You must tell us which game you're playing, and which characters are your favorites

It's stupid, only worth getting for the CG/Achievement.

Megadimension Neptunia V2 (I think it's the last one, right?). shame because they already have developed the history. maybe I should start playing from beginning? noire best girl

>Playing r;b2
>not mk2
at least you have the playable oracles

>noire best girl
Another shitter.

>noire best girl
Garbage taste.

>playing mk2 over RB2
>with its horrible share system and retarded 3d portraits.

>retarded 3d portraits
I'll fuck you up.

Noire is definitely the worst, but the thread is better when we're not arguing about this sort of thing

Would you bully Neptune the inept maid?

Noire is trash.

I guess you can say that she's, iNept.

We know Plutia.

But Noire is the clumsy maid.

>that console
Is she working for Vert? If so, I foresee a lot of lewd punishments.

To be fair, you can argue Nepgear is the co-protagonist of VII and she handles that far, far better than she does in Mk. 2/RB2. I think Mk.2/RB2 is just more that the developers and writers hadn't fully grasped what they wanted the series to be like yet and it was still very experimental and Rebirth 2 was more of a quick and easy port instead of a total remake like Rebirth 1 so none of the story issues got fixed.

That's because you cannot fix RB2. It will always be a bad game.

I AM GOING TO LOWEE

Noire abuse is so cathartic. She always has it coming, especially in Victory.

Spare the rod, spoil the maid.

Throw her in the garbage.

No. We can improve her.

A good spanking always set a nep straight.

I wish we had more Noire and Vert interactions in the games period, let alone more lewds of the two together.

She can't be recycled, and she's too poisonous to burn. There is no place for her except at the bottom of a landfill.

Thing is that Nepgear didn't carry half the game on her shoulders like she did in RB2. She's is always playing second fiddle to someone else, usually big nep or Uzume, and the one time she gets to take center stage it turned into a reenactment of everything that is wrong with mk2 in five minutes.

I wish we had more Neptune and Blanc working together.

At least they're best buds in the manga.

Yeah, but not in the games.
They're even worst enemies in HDN1.

Yeah in MT

What is Noire doing?

Vert deserves more love. I hope IF does right by her in 4GO. Eventually the time will be right for her to have a game of her own.

I dunno, I think it is possible but it'd need a major retooling. HDN1's plot was pretty garbage too and Rebirth 1 mostly managed to salvage it, but it did so by completely repurposing some plot points and ditching others.

Nepgear definitely works better as a supporting character than when she takes center stage, I agree. She works best off of others antics.

Why does Asami Imai always voice the best girls?

Tying her knots.

Begging Neptune's butt to tell her her secrets.

Or inspecting if Neptune's torture at Arfoire's hands left marks.

CH nerd

Licking her ass clean.

You what

Just stop talking.

maybe you hate her because you are similar to her but don't want to accept that. she's just someone that has problems expressing herself, and think the normal way is the best because it's safer. that's why she admire neptune, she don't understand how someone can be that way so naturally. she's surrounded by black, but there's a tiny piece of her that wanna shine the way neptune does.

I'm playing nep re;birth for the first time. How much grinding do I need to do? It's starting to get a little bit hard where i'm burning through my items to stay alive
also should I use Plutia and Peashy or will it ruin my experience with the game?

She voiced Noire, so that's not true.

none at all if you're smart
if you want they do nothing for the story so do whatever

Kill everything in every dungeon at least once. Usually, that's enough.

You don't need to grind a whole lot just as long as you don't avoid battles in the current dungeon. However, you will want to pick up Life Rings when those become available.

I wouldn't recommend using the DLC characters during your first playthrough, just because they are extremely powerful. Save them for later.

Not too much but I'd suggest using Life Rings for at least Chapter 2. They make things a lot easier until you get your characters up to spec.

I don't like how the only "iconic" enemies in the games are Doggos, the basic slime enemy in every JRPG. Every enemy is so generic looking and unmemorable, and they all fight the same. You don't see guys here posting picture of an enemy and saying "These fucking guys are making me mad! Tips to kill them easily?" or something like that. It's disappointing.

Come on now. This enemy seems to make everyone mad.

NepuBuran

>also should I use Plutia and Peashy or will it ruin my experience with the game?
It will make the game a bit easier, but they're fun to have around so it's up to you really.

Also grinding in Neps just makes an already easy game easier, you just need to get used to the mechanics. For the record, back/side attacks do bonus damage. And fighting every enemy you come across one is balanced out pretty well as far as getting you to the right level for things.

The main problem with mk2 isn't the Candidates but the fact that the game lacks any humor whatsoever and takes itself WAY too seriously. Because of that, almost every character in the game is either extremely boring or acts like a self-obesessed asshole who deserves to be stabbed with Gehaburn.

Bullshit.
I complained a lot about the Plague Dog from Rebirth.
And how the metal dogoo in VII fucking runs away.

You just weren't there back then.

Praise NowaGear!

Are you also upset that these things appear in every Megaman game?

VIRAL

ENEMIES

>Try don't grind
>Life Rings
>Don't make Compa fight in bosses
>Don't use Iffy in bosses
>MAGES. is the best non CPU party member
>Use rush attacks
>If you really need get plutia DLC

That Vert is adorable

>Use rush attacks
any particular reason?

Spamming EXE.

Exe drives break the game balance.

EXE drive

Exe drives makes you a sexual tyranosaurus rex.

*Hacker voice*

vocaroo.com/i/s1MgRMWKOY3Q

Fucking pieces of shit ruined my rolling shield cheap trick.

Got you covered baka desu senpai.

what.

Monster girls

It's a thing.

he wanted
>a sexual tyranosaurus rex
so there he goes

I think that Rom is gorgeous. I enjoy Rom.

Too bad Rom dies.

I think that Ram is fabulous. I relish Ram.

Too bad Ram is a brat.

Too bad Blanc is ________.

Nepgear panting and sweating sounds hot.

Iris Heart is so cute.

>walfas
You sunk to a new low.

What was it?

Some shitty deviantart picture based on walfas's create.swf.

JANPU

>implying Ikagura is better than Katsuragi

KANGARU NO YOU NI