What kind of country you want senpai?

>What kind of country you want senpai?
>Just 1984 my shit up mate facken beauty ai
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-13/mandatory-interlock-laws-introduced-in-victoria/7412020
>All Victorian drink-drivers caught over the legal limit will be forced to install alcohol interlocks to their cars for at least six months, under tough new laws designed to drive down the road toll.

Victoria is even worse than Commiefornia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9KqyHrHa-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Having an interlock in their car will cost drivers $150 per month.
>Mandatory 6months+ costing you over a grand
>the legislation will mean anyone who is over the limit will also have to install an interlock for six months or more.
So they are essentially FORCING a cuckout device on your for months and theres nothing you can do

>B-but surely your courts will overthrow this
LOL not likely

dont drive drunk?

Didn't get enough replies in the other thread?

That's like asking an Australian not to shitpost. Physically impossible.

This

You have nothing to do behind the wheel if you're under the influence of anything that can negatively affect driving.

good you stupid cunts. I am the most anti-lefty cunt you will meet but this is absolutely a good idea. Any cunt that puts other road users lives at such a risk as they are when drunk driving deserves harsh punishment like this. there's literally no excuse for it you CUNTs

youtube.com/watch?v=V9KqyHrHa-Q

asthmatics BTFO

>I can't drink and drive wahhh

don't you care about civil liberties m8?

Civil liberties are a responsibility, you handicapped fucknut. Not an automatic right. Grow up and you might understand why the government is having to take control, just like a parent with it's child.
Because you literally can't handle responsibility.

That's a "tough new law"? They're lucky not to be disqualified from driving

The blood alcohol concentration for 'drunk driving' is 0.05%.
American blood alcohol levels go to 0.08% from memory. That's a big difference.
You can literally not even be buzzed and clock up 0.05%. Drink a beer and 2 shots of whiskey, eat a burger and chips. Try drive 2-3 hours later? Still 'drunk'. You don't get stopped for driving erratically either. Police are legally allowed to stop and search you without probable cause, and try to give you tickets for handbrakes not going up 8 notches.

witnessed

footage of innocent sober australian being victimized by anti-alcohol nazis
youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo

YOU FUCKING STOLE MY QUADS REEEEEEEEEE

I'm Australian, what do you expect?

Disqualifying drivers just means they drive unregistered or borrowed shit instead. If you put these things in their car they might actually not drive while drunk.

This is one of those things where I don't like the government fucking with people's property but drunk drivers are the scum of the earth so I honestly don't know how I feel about it.

For you not to be a gas huffing abbo for just one post?

If only he didn't get baited into answering their questions.
The police were clearly scrambling to find 'evidence' - there are no witnesses at 10pm at a closed supermarket - and just waiting for the guy to admit fault.

abos can't afford petrol m8, they huff paint thinner

All these fucking bubble wrap laws, if you drive drunk and kill yourself then stiff shit t b h

the law will protect other innocent motorists from drunk drivers you fucking idiot

But what if they are drunk too?

>implying they buy the petrol

>This desu
Have you ever been stranded in the outback? It's a dangerous place.

Could be worse. Come to BC. Do 40kmh over the limit and you get an instant 7 day impound and fines/impound yard fees that are around $2,200. Plus we have the 0.05% drinking and driving law and now nearly 500 dollar tickets for glancing at your phone while sitting at a red light. Our cops are even smug about impounding tourist's cars and stranding them/turning them off from ever coming back. So many Americans have been impounded that tourism from Washington has dropped due to news reports about our 1984 driving laws.

>Driving down the highway at 110km/h
>Interlock starts beeping
>Can't pull over because abbos sleeping on side of road
>Interlock kills engine
>Coast to stop in middle of highway
>B-Double full of centrelink money rolls over and catches on fire

>Death toll 3 from the highway crash and 47 000 and climbing from lack of government gibsmedat

Just don't live in Victoria.

australian law requires you to provide your name and address to an officer of the law if requested. you're also required to submit to a breathalyzer and a drug test if they believe you have driven a vehicle. failing to do so is essentially admission of guilt and a judge will sentence you as though you were intoxicated anyway because there's no good reason to say no.

Don't you have a skatepark to get drunk at yah bogan fuck

lmao, I live in Queensland and drove a mates car that had one of those installed on it. Those things are fucked.
You need to blow and hum at the same time.
If you don't blow hard enough it fails.
If you don't hum loud enough it fails.
If you don't hum at the right pitch it fails.
If you blow too hard it fails.
It tells you "hum louder" "blow harder" etc
If you fail 5 times in an hour, it locks.
Only way to get it to unlock is to pay the company $60 to send a technician.

Took me a couple attempts to get it to work. Fuck those things, don't drink and drive.

Do 40kmh over in straya and you'll be arrested and license suspended for a year, and have a criminal record.

Cops had no evidence of him driving, seeing someone in a parked vehicle isn't evidence. If he was a little more savvy and less drunk, he probably could have talked his way out of it. The cops actually offered for him not to come with them after they couldn't initially find evidence, but bullied him into thinking he would be worse off until he agreed to go to the station.

>Probably should have done a runner and hidden the booze cans, then reported it stolen.

While it's all true... I've never had any of it happen to me. There's only a few drink test areas, and usually only on a Friday evening. Although my friend's been impounded twice by Agassiz on 1. The cops like to hang out there for some reason. RIP him; the car was impounded there too. Had to drive out from Vancouver.

>In Australia, a beer and two shots of whiskey isn't drinking

You're really not helping yourself here Bruce.

I'll send a spoidah through the screen if you ain't careful, m8

Maybe now it'll be safe to drive the streets at night with my son and I don't have to worry about some shitcunt Bogan killing us

>Sober

I think you used the wrong video, m9