/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3110

Relax Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Lilly

I wish they gave him the snake tongue, you know the little wiggly tongue?

Nth for a happy Hana!

Damn it, just as I finished my edit too.

Is love.

Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends

That's all folks!

Post relaxing katawas.

How do you think Fluff feels knowing Undertaker is more liked than he is?

If you're looking for a VP, then Shizune is the clear choice.

If you're looking for a first lady, look no further than Lilly.

Exellent.

You tried.

Mr. Trump,

May I humbly submit the selection of Lilly as your waifu.

Lilly is a women possessed of style, grace, beauty and an inner strength and resolve which has seen her through many trying times, such as our country is finding itself in. Left without the support of her parents, Lilly has persevered to maintain her independence, just as our nation must stand on it's own strength.

She is the representative of her class and is much beloved by those who work for her, showing patience and grace in a commanding position, no doubt qualities we look for in both our waifus and our Presidents.

Her strength is also evident in her support of Hanako, her best friend. Likewise, we must bring our full support behind our own allies as we face off against the threats of Muslim extremism and and failures of the past administration.

Her lack of sight is like our system of law and order, possessing no bias or protections to those of power and prestige who use their wealth and influence to shield themselves from the punishment due their actions.

Her international air is something I think you appreciate in women sir, and her national origins will bring international support from both our European and Asian allies in the years to come.

Mr. Tump, I fully, happily and with great pride, nominate Lilly Satou as First Waifu of the United States for your consideration in the Waifu Primaries.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

>If you're looking for a VP, then Shizune is the clear choice.
I've already selected Mike Pence as my VP and he is doing an amazing job on the campaign trail so far.

>If you're looking for a first lady, look no further than Lilly.
Closer, but Melania will of course be my First Lady.

I'm referring specifically to selecting my waifu. If you can spare the time, could you please speak to the excellence of Lilly for me?

Now THAT is a well thought out endorsement. My decision may already be made. Can anyone one the Hanako or Shizune side match this persuasive argument?

The reason you should pick Hanako is because 2013 doesn't like Hanako.

>Can anyone one the Hanako or Shizune side match this persuasive argument?
Probably not but for the sake of democracy, give them 24 hours to submit an endorsement.

We'll update this picture next year

She effortlessly exudes class and tact. Always a lady, and always pleasant company. She's the kind of girl you'd never have to worry about taking anywhere.

She's kind and loving, never judging anyone for anything other than what they are. Always dependable, she's the type that would never say no to lending a hand.

But once you've grown to know her you'll realize that she needs some help along the way. But the best help you could ever give her is letting her feel like she's really needed. Which should be easy by this point

I'm no politician, but thats the platform I'm running on.

yeah with hillary kek

Nah with Gary Johnson. ;_;

>The reason you should pick Hanako is because 2013 doesn't like Hanako.

That is a rather low energy endorsement. Is that you Jeb? But I'll admit, I'm rather new to /ksg/. I only decided to play the game last week after everyone in /TrumpGen/ kept posting the waifus in my hats. It got me curious enough to ask about who they were. And now, here I am. So, my question to you is, who or what is 2013?

>Probably not but for the sake of democracy, give them 24 hours to submit an endorsement.
Of course. I am a patient man when I need to be. Sometimes waiting and letting your opponent sweat is the key to gaining the upper hand in negotiations. That, my friend, is the Art of the Deal.

>But once you've grown to know her you'll realize that she needs some help along the way. But the best help you could ever give her is letting her feel like she's really needed.
This is perhaps the best part of your endorsement. A healthy relationship is always one of give and take. I would want to need my waifu as much as she needs me.

Lying Crooked Hillary will be decimated in the polls after I get through with her. Look forward to the debates.

Found my little motivator. Getting back into the swing of drawing is harder than I thought.

look in the old thread for posts by Ophis !4/furudo.I

that's 2013

I eagerly wait to see how the polls turn out.
Trump-Satou 2016!

I think I found my next commission.

I always meant to get one of those things.

When you're ready.

>mfw emi will never press her chest into the back of my head

>I think I found my next commission.

Careful who you get it from then, last thing you want is someone doing one of those satirical newspaper cartoon art-styles.

Also more motivation for Shifty.

I may have accidentally deleted my previous post about the waifus that I am currently vetting. Here it is again in full.

I am pleased to announce that I am currently in the process of vetting my Waifu.

I have narrowed the list down to three choices.

1) Lilly. She is a sweet, poised young lady who I believe would make a great mother and a loving wife someday. A healthy household is an absolute must have, and Lilly is a woman who I believe would provide that.

2) Hanako. There is something inherent in her that I can see. That is loyalty. She seems to be a woman that, if you treat her right, will always stand by you. A partner in life who you can trust to be by your side is a must have.

3) Shizune. Now I know this is a controversial choice, but hear me out. Her drive for success reminds me of my own. Also, from what I've seen, beneath her hard exterior, there is a truly loving person. I believe she would be a great partner in business and in life.

As always, I am open to thoughts and suggestions on this difficult choice, so long as they pertain to the three that I listed above. Don't get me wrong. The katawas are all absolutely wonderful and I love them all, but in the end I can only choose one. Thank you, everyone.

>mfw emi will never press her ribcage into the back of my head
Fixed that for you

I like this! Great motivation!

>Found my little motivator. Getting back into the swing of drawing is harder than I thought.
You have made an excellent choice as a waifu. Emi would be the greatest cheerleader at Yamaku if she were not the greatest track runner. She is an amazing motivator. She's high-energy and fiercely persistent. Having her by your side will ensure that you succeed in your drawing goals. Keep up the good work. I believe in you, she believes in you, and America believes in you.

Perhaps I will commission a drawing of myself and my waifu together, once I select her, to go on the Resolute desk.

i don't mind fit, small breasted girls at all actually. but yeah...

for the record, girls seem more hyper about tit size than guys do. i work with a bunch of girls and they give one girl a lot of shit since she has the smallest boobs out of the bunch. of course she's also the only one who's fit and the cutest one on top of that

You're welcome.

So quiet, peaceful even.

aww she has a blister

Sure is nice

Good night /ksg/. I'll be announcing my waifu tomorrow evening.

Make America Great Again

Go for Lilly or Shizune
that way I can get more Hana for myself!

G'night, dood.

Soon...

Anybody here got any home remedies for ulcers?

Goodnight /ksg/

Keep being awesome!

G'night dood.

>get up
>I wonder how's the thread
>kinda curious if some niews from one user or another
>open /ksg/
>greeted by a stench of intensive diarrhea
>ooooh

Good morning /ksg/

G'morning pol-dood

For future reference maybe the story should go
>open /ksg/
>half the thread is hidden

I honestly only filter ONE person at the moment. Considering a second filter for someone acting quite similar to twatty13

>only filter ONE person at the moment.
Oh?

I only have the 3, considering a fourth

So we share one and might share two at some point. I have some suspicions about the fourth filter you mentioned, but wanna give me a hint anyway?

Perhaps we'll just keep it as speculation.

How was last night? You went to bed early without saying good night.

ksg mansion when

I'd hang out with you guys.

do any of you have cripple/blind/deaf girlfriends? where and how did you find them, i know there are normies here

i want one irl i have a huge fetish for them

who am i kidding no one will ever love a robot like me

Yeah I kind of felt like going to bed early and just vanished at 10am. Nothing major.

There was a guy recently that said he has a legless gf if I remember that correctly. There is this story going around here, and there was a guy on /k/ I believe that had a blind gf

Well at least german lad showed up.

He did? I must have missed that crawling through the cesspool of the last thread

But you talked to him, remember?

Oh, I thought he posted some more afterwards. You confuse me so early in the morning!

No, nothing like that. I think he had more reason to get out of here then you did.

Well yeah, he did. But if I can choose between sleeping half an hour longer and sleeping half and not sleeping half an hour longer, I think I would rather sleep half an hour longer. So I just kind of buggered off silently.

I dated a blind girl for a while. She was a real qt.

>sleeping half and not sleeping half an hour longer
Wake up, buddy. He says as he yawns himself.

How's everyone doing here man?
I finally got the mints I've waited so long for, and wanna know if anyone else had something good happen recently.

That's good to hear.
I'm doing fine, thanks.

Good to hear man, anything good happen recently?

Uhhh, nope.

I see man, hope you keep up the good mood then.

Oh shush you.

A little sleepy apparently. Other than that pretty good

>sleepy
Hope you can feel more awake soon man, but nice to hear your good.

>hope you keep up the good mood then.

NEVAR!

Nah I'll be half awake all day probably, don't worry

STAHP

But then you'll be bored all day!

>don't worry
Alright man, we all have our ways.

Well, true

I'll just half-doze off at one point or another and all will be good!

I want to protect that smile

If it's a mouth ulcer: salt and water rinsing a few times a day works shockingly well.

I've been doing that and it seems to make things worse.

I don't think there are reliable home remedies for that. And still, it depends on where it's located

I imagine her saying the naruto "believe it". Probably because of the thumb swirl

Alright, bedtime for me, goodnight KSG.

Whats your favorite type of tea, /ksg/?

Am i the fourth?
:(

I'm open to unreliable suggestions, as for where it's located, on the side of my tongue where my molars are located.

What ever that means.

G'night, dood.

Jesus, fuck. turn down the resolution on your camera.

hanako's special tea

TeeTees.

Night lad, sleep well

I feel like late night /ksg/ needs a bonding experience. Theres no one to argue with, nothing to shitpost about, and its always most peaceful at night.

until drunk kenji arrives but we love him anyway

We should take advantage of this time, and do something the dayfags could never do.

Is anyone interested in the idea?

I've tried to arrange stuff a few times but can't get enough people on board

>side of my tongue
Dissolve a pinch of baking soda in half glass of water and rinse your mouth with it, it will clean it up a little bit. You can eat some yogurt to replenish dem beneficial bacteria in your mouth. Anyway it should disappear on it's own after a couple days.

You have a ps4 desu? Even if you dont, I could just stream my autistic dark souls 3 pvp. I could also stream some other shit, but that appeals currently.

I feel like doing that would let me get to know the late night ksgers more. Since im awake at this time but stop my shitposting at like, 9.

You are aware that you were the reason the last thread was so terrible, yes?

Streaming might be nice, I'm not interested in dark souls though.

I'll try the baking soda.
Yogurt isn't something I have on hand and if I was going to go out and buy something to deal with this, it'd be ulcer cream.

autistic shitposter tries to blame others for its shitposting LOL

Youre cancer. Kill yourself please

I think streaming some shitty h game could be funny as well. Or whatever the fuck. What are you interested in user? Ill check what i have and maybe the high seas