>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?721-Westeros-Total-War
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Khazalid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat do

>Kill the entire Dwarf army, minus Mr. Slayer King
>He is "confident"
>I kite him around the map for 35 minutes until my goblins are out of ammo
>Despite being a dwarf, he is very slightly faster than my army
>Is able to slowly catch up and when he reaches me, he routs my army with one attack

I'm Reeing right now, m8s.

free xp/loot

Farm revolts for xp

Let them fight

As Orkz, is it better for me to focus on going south, to fight the other ork tribes, or to go north and fight the dwarves?

Both of them hate me, so I feel sandwiched between them.

How should I be building my Vampire Cunt armies?

Specifically against Chaos.

>vampire counts unironically fighting chaos

You literally have to to win.

>falling for the winning is worth it meme

Fuck off, memer.

G O B L I N S

>No Pokemen in TWW

Thank god, we don't need that stupid fanbase in our game.

are you feeling better today user

Anything armor piercing or anti large

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

>Laying waste to the manlings in the north
>Vampire Cunts and Bordeleaux start repopulate the wasted south

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

Did seeing G O B L I N S user remind you to post your shitty Mary Sue?

Dwarves.

Cause fighting dwarves makes orks like you. Fighting orks doesn't make dwarves like you unless you literally slaughter the whole species other then yourself.

Leave defense though cause orks can smell weakness.

t. somebody who has never actually read a book that features Genevieve

I've only missed one thread in the last two months user.

Recovering nicely thank you.

>Asrai still not announced

>Custom battle
>Make 2 ai armys of 40 units
>play as just an artillery and use first person firing
does anyone else do this? It can be lots of fun.
Sometimes you dont even know how the battle around you is going and just trying to kill to keep enemys from overrunning your guns.

Its immersive and fun.

Is there any equivalent of Black Orkz for the Emperor?

I mean in the lore. Is there any mod?

Greatswords

I feel you, bray. I like to whip up a battle, hit k, and watch that shit unfold.

Are there any ASOIAF mods for RTW or M2TW?

>Druchii still not announced

Why do Great Weapons Longbeards lose against goblin spearmen?

Why is this game so shit?

Do you mean stat wise or character wise? Like the superheavy armored fuckers who smash everything up, or the BIGGEST, BLAKKEST ORCS AROUND THE CAMP kinda thing?

>wanting to play this

its not hard to stick a spear in the eye of something that comes up to your knees user

>Teleport to Fall of Man
>Game crashes

The Dark Gods are not done playing their games.

He said goblin spearmen. Manlet v manlet

>Not wanting to kill and sack the crap out of the hedonistic Tyrell and burn Highgarden to the ground.

It probably wouldn't be too hard to make. You'd just need a new map. The M2 rosters should be sufficient

Have they said anything about Skaven?

no but russian leaks confirmed em for early '17

goblins have the ingenuity to stand on each other's shoulders and perform a double poke, one to the cock and one to the eyes

Do they get a proper campaign or mini-campaign?

Russian leaks are based off of old data, so probably not entirely accurate.

That's what happens when you fight naked

WITNESS TRUE POWER

>falling for the great weapon meme

anyone have any experience modding characters?

How hard would it be to modify a bretonnian damsel, but instead of heavens magic give her beast magic and add them to the campaign?

absolutely, they are more than likely changing their schedule around to fuck with us and if they can't make them work they will probably delay or cancel them.

we don't know anything beyond the release schedule for DLC, but the russian leaks had everything they planned out and so far everything has been correct (blood knights & gore dlc, lore of the wild and beastmen dlc)

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?721-Westeros-Total-War

>get tired of tedious shit I have to manage in my dorf campaign
>fuck off to play Paradox games for a month
>get tired of no visceral connection to my autistic maps
>return to TW

How has the game changed in the past month? I know of the new DLC, but how has the game changed if I haven't bought it?

And are Beastmen fun to play as?

How do I make my Karl Franz to breath fire these modding tools are fucking har

You should read the patch notes in the OP and the ones before it if you are interested in grabbing them. You will need them if you wanna get Beastmen too.

They're super fun to play as. Probably my favorite faction so far. They somehow beat greenskins for outright ass kicking and head stomping. They are pretty easy because some of their units are a bit OP and aren't much of a threat on the campaign map if you aren't playing as them, but they are good.

>was hoping call of the meme men would revive this general
>it's ridiculously dead as frick

suffering

>Trying to play Orz
>Hard and Very hard are basically the same
>All of the Dwarves confederate within 5 turns
>They never make peace
>The southern Ork tribes never make peace, and never want to confederate, even when I have 10x their power
>Becomes a slog and is really unfun, trying to slowly widdle down the massive Dwarven Empire, who's troop quality is above the orkz

>Normal
>The AI becomes fucking brain dead and doesn't do anything ever, basically just letting you walk all over them

Goddammit. Hard was perfectly fine for the Empire, and I even beat the game as Chaos on Very hard, but playing as the Orkz is super annoying. FUCK YOU DWARVES, STOP CONFEDERATING THEN MARCHING TWO FULL STACKS INTO MY TERRITORIES ON TURN 8

The worst part is that Orkz aren't even that fun to play.

Grimgor, Giants, and Black Orkz are fun to use, but everything else sucks. No good ranged units, their artillery is mediocre, their cavalry is mediocre. Every battle is making a line of guys, reinforcing certain parts, and flanking with a couple of dudes.

Having to get to turn 40 to have late game units for your faction to be fun is no good.

you need to take the 2 eastern purple dwarf towns asap and immediately hit karaz-a-karak with a waagh by turn 8. dwarfs will be dead by then since they usually don't go after bloody spearz if you go straight north which gives you more confed options and removes any dwarf confeds.

It wouldn't work with any of his animations, but you could create a new missile weapon in missile_weapons, a new projectile in projectiles, and a new explosion in projectile_explosions. Set the projectile model to fireball or whatever's closest, and make the explosion do ignition damage. Make sure you set the explosion in the projectile's explosion column, and in missile_weapons, set your projectile as your weapon's ammo. In land_units, find Franz (there are a few instances of him, one on foot and one for each mount) and add your weapon under primary_missile_weapon. Export your tables and compile them (I guess?) with BOB. KF would now be able to shoot explosive fiery balls, but it'll look like shit because his model doesn't have a ranged attack animation. (I found this out when I was trying to make handgunner slayers)

There are mods that give all magic lores to Empire LLs and lords, that might be a better option.

>when you beat off 4 full orc stacks without moving because the map you're in lets you deploy in a cozy little corner
These Dwarven artillery buffs are great

Quarrelers are great, huh, user?

>when you beat off 4 full orc stacks

Quarrelers only exist to beat back enemy archers. The real MVP are cannons and organ guns.

Fuck off, stupid frog poster. Pic related.

>spending 3 hours restarting over and over to get good starting lord attributes

bad game design desu

It's only turn 50 and somehow Zhufbar have took the entire World's Edge mountains, Barak Varr is still around and kicking ass while Karak Azul are retaking settlements and the beastmen are nowhere to be seen. I also see Black Venom on the left, who usually die by turn 5.

Did I step into Bizarro Old World or something?

I want vampire chan to give me a kiss on the cheek and smack my butt!

>Being this autistic

I wasn't doubting you, I just enjoyed your choice of words. Well done, user.

>having autism

bad human design desu

There's nothing wrong with beating off dudes.

Go away you stupid sexy frogposter.

need every edge i can get to not get crushed by 3 waaaghs simultaneously at round 12

What should I level on a wight king?
I got him his horse, but seeing as he's already hard to kill and does well I don't know if the yellow path is any good

Just picked up fall of the samuai, what am i in for lads? Shogun is so far only total war i have not played.

Just build a bunch of quarellers and run a deficit for a while

If you're playing greenskins, just abandon the bad lands for Mount Gunbad and Zhufbar

i want to kiss her on the butt and smack her cheek.

One wrong put right.

help me understand what the fuck the dwarfs are saying, /twg/

>click a lord: one rag (???)
>send something to attack: kazakakhi or some shit

there's also something every chaos human says, something like 'SOOOOOOOOOOOOO', what is that?

>those veins on her tits

MUH FUCKIN DIK NIGGA

I've always been a fan of that too.

>In the middle of sieging altdorf as VC
>make non-aggression pact with Wissenland who holds some surrounding territories, they're fighting with dorfs and I don't need their interference
>during the siege, Empire confederates with Wissenland and now has several cities behind me
Fuck off Franz
Maybe I'll be able to pay off the beastmen or something

That just makes her endearingly cute!
>She doesnt know what her fangs are for
>you have to remind her not to show them around in public
>she knocks herself out using her head as a battering ram.
I like them aswell.
same t b h.

Event art Vampire Chan is better desu.

>those hips
thicc

Do you think Mannfred beats his Vampire waifus whenever they ask when Vlad's coming back?

>WHERE IS KRELL???????

>I-I don't know, H-Heinrich-san...

warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Khazalid
>Khazukan Kazakit-ha - "Look out! The Dwarfs are on the warpath!"
>Wazzock - Foolish, gullible; someone who has exchanged valuables for something of little worth.

Why don't Irondrakes get any love?

You put them on your flanks and they just completely ass fuck everything with fire.

>Chuf - Piece of old cheese kept under hat in case of emergency
>Ghal Maraz - Skull-Splitter
>Gor - Wild beast
>Konk - Large and bulbous nose; gold which is ruddy in colour

Konk is my new word for kike.

Iron drakes are the best flanking forces for dwarves.

Seeing them shoot flame along the battle line and causing a mass rout is always fun.

I love irondrakes. Flame cannons, on the other hand... now that's a garbage unit.

Speaking of Dwarfs how do i survive early game on hard? Ironhide cracks down hard on me and usually shows up with 2 stacks before i can even get one fully up.

> Kemmler lays waste to an Empire city

"Even Krell would be impressed!"

> a single tear rolls down his cheek

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

>tfw no big nig skellington to destroy the old world with
>just an angsty manlet sigvald wannabe with a faggy staff and manlet sword

I hope the LL for VC is Krell and not Isabella

G O B L I N S is a way better user

>Not using the mod that swaps Mannlet for Abhorash

>Wanrag - Where
>Wanrak - When (preceding a verb)

Get lots of artillery and laugh as you mash everything