Jeep Renegade

Is it a bad idea that I really want one? Test drove a Trailhawk innawoods and it was super comfy, the adjustable off-road settings were nice, and it was able to handle some decent off-road obstacles. Sure, it wasn't clearing boulders, but for what I'm going to be using it for I don't need a boulder climber, I need an off-roader.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gthrdNtQuJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of offroading do you want to do OP? Honestly there's always some fruit that tries to bring glorified minivans to offroad events and they end up like pic related every fucking 10 seconds. Don't be that guy OP.

Their bretty cool honestly especially the turbo stick ones. They are quick.
I work at a dealer

>implying the busted ass Wrangler isn't being skull dragged the rest of the way

I'm (slowly) building a house out in rural Texas, but in the meantime I'm still attending school in Houston.

I'll be using it to get to the construction site, drive around my property, go hunting/fishing once my doctor gives me the go-ahead, etc. The trailhawk was bretty comfy and the perfect height for my awful back and ass.

Unfortunately the Trailhawk only comes with their awful 9-Speed Auto only.

So the question comes down to if you want Perfromance or comfort

u funny guy

Comfort for now, but I still want something that I can enjoy as a daily driver and be used in a practical manner for what I said above.

I'm also considering getting a Ford Escape, Buick Encore, and Mazda CX-3/5.

HELLO FROM /K/ MY FRIEND

>Fiat 500 after 12 burgers
Nah nigga
get a TJ if you really want a jeep

Get a Grand Chrrokee or a Land Rover if you have the dough
Better offroaders than the renegade and have much, much MUCH better interiors and are way more comfy

Renagades are for mall offroading, so your mom wont hit the oilpan when she drives up the curb

renegade a shit. can't get the good awd system in manuel.

also,
>fca

The more i see them, the more i want one. Fuck me right?

Get one if you want one OP

It looks great for a small MPV. Highly practical, fun little city car imo - buy a FWD one, and use the money you saved (compared to a Trailhawk) to buy a ratty old XJ.

Hey now, Fiat only offers the 500L and 500X on this sizez and those are hideously ugly. I'd much rather drive a Renegade instead of those

Don't do it. -- I work for FCA and these things are complete problem children. -- Grand Cherokee or Wrangler all the way if buying Jeep.

Are you the user with the bad back and cysts? Weren't you looking at a Lexus NX200?

I would rather neither
The renagade is not a Jeep its a overblown fiat 500 cosplaying as a jeep
Get inside one, its full of jeep motif and logos, its disgusting
If FCA wanted to make a jeep so damn bad, make the comanchee they teased earlier this yea, not the poser the renegade is

>Jeep
>ever

I can't believe people are entertaining this idea. Why do you want garbage quality everything on top of a platform that constantly breaks?

I'm pretty sure the Renegade is built on the 500X platform. aka just as shitty.

>I can't believe people are entertaining this idea. Why do you want garbage quality everything on top of a platform that constantly breaks?

Its a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

I just bought a 2011 rubicon. Can anyone recommend any necessary modifications? So far I plan on adding a bruce jenner cooler this weekend

they should have made them look like a cj and then it would have been amazing

I can see it now. Wrangler Mini

mods for what?

it can do plenty stock. if youre asking this question in the first place, youre probably not doing anything that it cant handle.

pass on the 6'' lift and bro wheels, and just use it and figure out what it can do.

and if you put a LED light bar on it, youre a faggot.

OP here

Decided to look away from the Renegade and instead I'm taking a looking elsewhere. I'm really disappointed about the quality because it was one of the more comfy cars in the price range. Now I'm looking at cars thay cost $10k or more than it. I'm still looking at other options like the Mazda CX-3, Toyota RAV4, etc.

Oh well.

Incase you didn't see it. Dirt Everyday took a trailhawk out and did some wheelin' and it's not bad. youtu.be/gthrdNtQuJQ

doing the tranny cooler, from what I hear , overheating transmission can be a problem with them. Tranny cooler is a cheap mod to extend the life of my vehicle. I am just wondering what else I can do? and yes leds are for faggots, perfer old kc lights myself, they have more class.

You realize you can do LEDs without going overboard right? 2 small pods is all you need up front unless you plan on trail riding lots at night. They have more light and much better effenciency. I use my LED pods for camping all the time. It makes setting up campfires when it's getting dark nice. And you don't have to worry about it draining your battery and leaving you stranded.