US MUSCLE CANT TURN

I thought these could turn now?

autoblog.com/2016/05/12/2017-chevy-camaro-z28-nurburgring-crash-video/

Don't take a land barge to a race track.

It's cute to see amerifats try and make cars, but seriously leave it to the professionals (i.e Europe and Japan)

oh yeah. guaranteed (YOU)s ITT

There's a reason why amerifat """"cars"""" are a joke everywhere outside of Murrica.

Protip: Euro Fords are not American cars.

>nigga we invented the automobile

>eurotrash cucks had to try to standout somehow and and only make cars with terribly rampant electrical problems, or cars with programmed computers to deceive emissions standards - which you eurocucks are always concerned about

>professionals
>Japan
LFA (which was limited to only 500 models), GTR and?

Why can't the camaro be a smaller sleeker sports car designed by the z28 guys and then let the pleb division make it bigger softer and fatter for the muscle tards?

>we invented the automobile

Amerifat """education""" everyone.

Literally any jap sports car is superior to american garbage that's only good for going in a straight line.

Literally any jap commuter car is superior to unreliable, ameritard plastic pieces of shit.

>>nigga we invented the automobile

that's what Americans unironically believe

did you now

Thanks for the answer.

That's why we hate americans: the less educated the more vocal and confident

Daily reminder that no yuropoor on Veeky Forums actually drives a car, much less owns one

>american garbage that's only good for going in a straight line

But thats just not true. Its not 1993 anymore

Why do they call em muscle cars if they can't even beat a wimpy Japanese GTR?

Stupid dumb burger scum.

Fuck outta here.

ayy there's my car
noice

You know what they say about Chevy

Fix It Again Tony

yeah, it's 2016 and our cars still have the turning radius of an aircraft carrier and still break traction if you go over 25mph near a road that isn't 100% straight

Why can't I hold all these sports car championships

>namefag
>defending american """"""engineering""""""

ayy lmao

>Mickey Mouse Cup

Don't make us look stupid, user.

We invented the mass-produced vehicle.

I would have accepted "pioneered" the automobile, not invented.

Shame, you had a good defense too.

>cruiser loser

you are a megafagget

sincerly /dbt/

chrysler and ford can make cars, its just GM being shitty as usual

Raimu-senpai!

based henry ford
bringing people cars since the early 20th century

>rocket cock-socket

I'm not surprised you are a tryhard fuccboi.

Dodge and Chrysler vehicles always rust in 10 years. Ford has the most shit interior and their mustangs still can't turn, the Camaro can turn. Sadly most of you are hopping on the "le Honda is best!" Bandwagon and refuse to watch the video where the camaro crashed, he was already past the turn, his wheels locked and that's what caused the crash, it was a malfunction.

I remember seeing this article on R&T and KNEW this post was gonna be on here.

Man, it looks like a clown car with such tiny windows and so much metal

It'd be a pretty decent car if you could actually see out of it when inside it, though.

Le Memes 2015 would like to have a word with you

>I have never been inside a camaro but I know you can't see because that's what the mustang guys say!!!

There's nothing wrong with the visibility, almost all the people they asked who own last gen camaros about visibility said leave it

Basically invented automobiles for the average man.

Eurocucks mad as usual

Hi Camaro

>Camaro
>Muscle car

Dodge Challenger is the only real modern Muscle car, even the rustang is considered a sports

And we invented this internet that eurocucks love to shit post on.

germans did

british did

>americucks making up history yet again

Camaro and challanger both have the muscle look, challanger more so, mustang has no muscle look

The origins of the Internet date back to research commissioned by theUnited States federal governmentin the 1960s to build robust, fault-tolerant communication via computer networks.

>why can't this $40k car can't compete with a $150k car?

Feels good being American and tasting delicious eurostan tears every day

>malfunction
That sure is some goot advertising for the camaro

Only thing that makes a camaro look even remotely like a muscle is the slightly arched rear fenders, grille's too small and the skirts and bumpers are too boxy. It might have a 6.2 liter with 455hp but that's about it

the main reason it'd be muscle would be huge engine in a relatively lightweight car.

since they're all pigfat and disgusting, none of them are truly muscle.

They had to do that in order to fit in with modern safety standards and give the car some more crumple zone, no car is raised and tucked in like classic muscles of the 60-s-70's

A classic muscle is like a lady with curves in all the right places, with her back arched and ass up, ready to pounce

>tfw it'll never happen again
>tfw new emission standards will fuck up cars even more
>tfw even though civilian traffic makes up

Learn when/how to greentext, learn history, and learn to not feed the troll you idiot.

>WE WUZ AUTOMOBILES N SHEET

XD XDDD L e WHAT LE FUCK GM ELWHAT LE FUCK AMERICARS

>not serverly damaged
>body evidently warped as driver has to pull door open
kek

but seriously, the nurburgring changes from lap to lap and accidents are an important part of testing a car

reminder that there will be a recall on these ugly shitheaps when they hit the streets

It eats me too just because the cars look so good, but I was born to late to really feel the impact, must've been one of those boomers with a collection in a past life.

I'm saving up for the 2016 Challenger, gonna keep it in shape for as long as possible, until it eventually becomes a classic, be the new version of the old and all that.

>>nigga we invented the automobile

I bet you are rich in melamine

no you won't

>LE BORN IN THE RONG JENURASHUN

Betchya I will
I actually like power steering and air bags

that's a weird crash

>brakes
>back wheel locks
>counter steering, harder on brakes
>fucking nothing happens because front wheels locked

are you even driving 101

Yeah, did anyone even consider driver error?

Don't give this thread more replies you idiots

>Veeky Forums
>think logically
m8...

and where's the fun in that?

Where's the fun in any of this shitposting garbage?

Assmad GM fangirl detected

The amount of Europoors with there shitty jabs at amerifats is astounding. The average europeasant can't even afford a decent car but still think they have the right to crap on American cars.

Honestly I rather live in Burgerlabd and buy a mustang than being forced to settle on a peasant tier 4pot hatchback

>get btfo
>cry about it

Assmad burgercuck detected.

>b-but MUH CHEBBY MUTHAFUKKA!!!! GRANDPA ALWAYS SAID CHEBBY WAS BEST BEFORE RAILING MY SISTER, YEEEEEEEHAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Go home yankee scum.

>all these assmad amerifats

TOP KEK!

they will NEVER EVER recover from this

I'm African you Limey cunt

yes, it is an error to get inside a GM vehicle

>lives in africa
>uses the word europoor

i mean, in not yuropean, but thats simply retarded

The britcuck contribution to the internet was the concept of linkable pages of information using hypertext; the whole communications architecture it runs on was invented in the US.

>it's an american on the internet makes us all look bad thread

Any idea what engine is gonna be in this thing?

Regular 6.2 or 5.7 for the V8's, who gives a shit about the v6's.

>z/28
>v6

Something about a big hemi rwd sedan just gets me all hot and bothered.